Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

MARK L.
Dallas, TX
PORSCHE BOXSTER
05/26/2016 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service!
Dave Bruski was a pleasure to deal with. He texted me, emailed, and called throughout the purchase process and has helped make sure everything goes smoothly.

AV
ADAM V.
Bothell, WA
AUDI A4
05/25/2016 Category: Sales
Best automobile purchase ever
Everything was fantastic. Russ was easy to deal, I didn't have to play the haggle games plus my tank was filled and ready to go! A nice touch that set's your dealership apart in my eyes. I'll be back in four years a new A8.

KH

NORMAN V.
Port Townsend, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ 560 SERIES
05/18/2016 Category: Sales
Outstanding collection of great cars
Salesman Rick Burrel knows his business. He was friendly and very helpful and I ended up buying a 1986 Mercedes 560 SL from him.

DOUGLAS M.
Lakewood, WA
PORSCHE TURBO
As a repeat customer it was great experience. As always great car and Hunter is a super guy.

ALLEN B.
Chelan, WA
05/14/2016 Category: Sales
Our salesman Monte was great to work with.
Very friendly and straight forward. Monte is highly recommended for his attention to detail and must be a highly regarded employee at Park Place. He is to be commended. A pleasurable experience.

ZQ
ZACHARY Q.
05/10/2016 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable, courteous, friendly!
I traded in 3 cars and bought another - Hunter and Park Place made the experience easy. I'll definitely be a repeat customer. Also, the best service/maintenance experience I've had in a long time.

SD
SWARNA D.
Douglasville, GA
05/04/2016 Category: Sales
Porsche Buying Experience
I just bought a 100,000 dollar plus (MSRP) car from them, through Ebay. My 10th purchase through Ebay, but given the nature / price of the item, I was apprehensive. Park Place (PP) was one of the "best ever" car buying experiences, and trust me, I have a lot of it. They were there at every step of the process, and communication was immediate. I assure you, for my next purchase, I will start with them. Thank you PP, and your team.

JERRY M.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
04/24/2016 Category: Sales
Purchase was great, post-sale follow up could be better...
Purchasing my 2003 Porsche 911 was about as easy as it goes and everyone at the dealership was great to work with! Unfortunately a week later I had the car at a mechanic shop for maintenance and the wheel lock key that was supplied did not match the wheel locks on the car so the wheels would not come off!! I called Park Place Ltd to see what could be done and the two guys in service that I spoke to could not seem to care less... one even told me to just go to the local Porsche Dealership to see if they could figure it out.

JUSTIN M.
Anchorage, AK
Very easy purchase
I just bought a 911 without being at the dealer and seeing or driving the vehicle first hand. Hunter texted me more photos and answered my questions. The paper work was over nighted to me and Hunter even dropped off the vehicle at the shippers. Very easy transaction and great customer service.

VD
VALERIE D.
Renton, WA
BMW 5 SERIES
Treated well
I've purchased 2 vehicles now from Park Place LTD. I am always treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. Although the prices are high, the quality of vehicles are as well. Other dealerships could learn a thing or two from there.

MANDY M.
Edmonds, WA
BMW 6 SERIES
04/22/2016 Category: Sales
Perfect place to find your next high end car
We found the car we had been looking for well over 1 year. The price, service and quality of time spent with us was superior. We will be back for our next car, thank you Vic!

CG
CYNTHIA G.
FORD THUNDERBIRD
04/19/2016 Category: Sales
2003 Thunderbird
Hunter was great in helping us find our dream car. Hat's off to everyone at Park Place. This was the best experience ever purchasing a car.

LW
LORI W.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
04/09/2016 Category: Sales
Porsche 911 Carerra 4S
Park Place was a great place to buy a car. The salesman was very knowledgeable a out the thpe of car that I wanted to buy - which really helped us in the process. We were not pressured to buy additional services and felt that we got good value for our money.

PW
PETER W.
Sammamish, WA
AUDI S5
04/02/2016 Category: Sales
Got My Dream Car
Well priced, vehicles in immaculate condition. Great sales staff make purchasing a car a pleasant experience. Thanks David Bruski!

RA
ROBERT A.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
04/02/2016 Category: Sales
vic and Richard were Great to work with...
Love the car!!! Thank You, for the "NO HASSLE" experience, I will sent Vic as many customers as possible...

TL
TERRY L.
Chelan, WA
CHEVROLET CHEVELLE
03/31/2016 Category: Sales
Very Helpful, responsive
I love the car, everything they said it was!!!!!

BRUCE H.
Salem, OR
ASTON MARTIN DB9
03/28/2016 Category: Sales
Aston Martin purchase
Great car buying experience . Rene did a great job.

JOSEPHINE B.
Renton, WA
AUDI S4
03/20/2016 Category: Sales
Nice and respectfully to customers

AP
AMANDA P.
Kennewick, WA
AUDI S7
03/16/2016 Category: Sales
Amazing cars! Great service!
I had been casually looking for and Audi S7 for over a year and the right one came up at Park Place. I live almost 4 hours away and didn't want to waste a trip over there and get haggled on price or options. Victor did all of the work for me before I got there and we came to an agreement on prove, trade in, financing and everything ahead of time. He spent extra time finding me the best deal on interest rates as well. It was a smooth process and the easiest car I've ever bought. I love love love my new car! Thank you Park Place!