Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

FS
FREDERICK S.
Stanwood, WA
12/31/2017 Category: Sales
Rene did a great job and the experience was a great one for my wife and I.
Fast and courteous best describes the experience. I would buy from again.

Thanks,

Fred Schule
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/02/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Frederick!
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit. Drop by anytime, you never know what fabulous new arrivals we'll have on site. From vintage to the newest cars and with 150+ always on site, we have something for everyone.

MICHAEL W.
Bellevue, WA
12/23/2017 Category: Sales
great selection of fabulous automobiles and a really terrific staff!
one of the best automotive experiences one can find anywhere..
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/02/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Michael!
We appreciate your patronage and feel free to drop by anytime. You never know what our sensational new arrivals might be. From vintage to the newest cars and with 150+ always on site, we have something for everyone.

KENTARO M.
Orange, CA
Chevrolet CORVETTE
12/22/2017 Category: Sales
Nota honest dealer
I bought a 68 Corvette without inspection because I am located out of state. I realized that the car has no rear glass when the car arrived. They did not tell me about this. I am so disappointed.

MATTHEW M.
Yarrow Point, WA
12/18/2017 Category: Sales
Great car selection, unrivaled service.
Great service, Hunter clearly distinguished himself from all the other options I had to purchase my next car. His follow up, follow through made it the easiest purchase yet.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/02/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Matthew!
We appreciate your patronage and know you'll love that new Porsche. We look forward to your next visit and, please, send us some pics!

WP
WINSTON P.
Fallbrook, CA
Lotus SUPER 7
12/16/2017 Category: Sales
They sold me a great car at a great price
They sold me a great car at a great price!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/02/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Winston!
That Lotus Super 7 is a sensational car, we know you'll absolutely love it. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit. Send us pics!!

JUSTIN K.
West Linn, OR
12/11/2017 Category: Sales
Nice cars, great service.
Nice selection of cars. Low pressure sales. Overall pleasant experience.

Thanks, Justin!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and feel free to drop by anytime. You never know what great new arrivals we'll have on site.

KV
KRIS V.
Auburn, WA
12/10/2017 Category: Sales
2006 porsche carerra
We worked with Rich. We called ahead for financing, which we got approved for within the same day. When we actually visited the dealership the car buying process took an hour and half for paperwork and test drive. Very easy car buying experience and we love our car!

Thanks, Kris!
We're glad you're enjoying your new 911 and we like to get customers on the road with great cars.

MARK C.
Kirkland, WA
Porsche Cayenne
12/10/2017 Category: Sales
Easy sales team. No pressure, great cars
My sales man, David was great. Second car I've bought from him. Love my new Cayenne.

BHARAT B.
North Hills, CA
Porsche 911 Carrera
11/29/2017 Category: Sales
David Kazai is the best
David helped answer all my questions and closed a sale thousands of miles away.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you, Bharat!
We hope you love your new Carrera.

ALBERT B.
Seattle, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
11/27/2017 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car. Excellent service!
Terrific.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you, Albert!
We know you're going to love that new Jaguar, it's a beauty!

TC
TY C.
Trinity, FL
Aston Martin DB9
11/19/2017 Category: Sales
Awesome service!
I had an amazing experience. David was great to work with. He went out of his way to help with all my needs throughout the purchase. The dealership is amazing with a huge selection of cars. Finance got me a great deal with the loan. I couldn’t be more happy, excellent experience.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you, Ty, for the wonderful endorsement!
We glad we had the specific car you were hunting for and welcome you to the Park Place family.

Best wishes to you and yours for the holidays!
Park Place Ltd

CK
CHRISTIAN K.
Walnut Creek, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/17/2017 Category: Sales
All documentation ready, or presented upon request.
Purchase of a Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG. Dealer was motivated to negotiate price. Dealer picked me up from airport. He was very helpfull in producing correct documentation for my needs - both on the car and in taking the car out of state. This was confirmed when pulled over by a Highway Patrol who - after checking - came back with the words "Sir - you clearly have your documents in order...". Dealership is fairly large in specialized vehicles and its a pleasure to visit the show room. Also the customer toilet was among the cleanest I have seen and worthy of what can be found in a 5 star hotel. Maybe not the most important item, but its the details that count and having a clean inventory, with clean customer facilities, is something I appreciate. In general a very professional dealer that I can give my best recommendations.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for the kind sentiments, Christian-

Best wishes to you and yours for the holidays,
Park Place Ltd

TIMOTHY S.
Auburn, WA
11/12/2017 Category: Sales
A Five Star Experience
From my initial contact with Hunter requesting a detailed condition walk around of the car to save me a trip I was interested in to the end of the transaction was handled with Hunter went above and beyond to make purchasing a car easy. His attention to detail was greatly appreciated and we were treated very well by the rest of the staff including the lot attendant who offered us a water.
I would highly recommend Park Place as a reputable place to buy a car. And they have some super cool ones.

TIm Selden
Katy Selden
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 11/17/2017

Thanks, Timothy!
Welcome to the Park Place Ltd family. We appreciate your endorsement.
Hunter is extremely knowledgeable in all things automotive and his friendly demeanor makes him very easy to work with.

Thank you!

MT
MERT T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Chevrolet MASTER
10/31/2017 Category: Sales
I Appriciated the sales staff proffesional courtesy to just let me take a look at a car and felt no pressure buying it. great car selection if your in the Market for a dream car
For a first time buyer here I would recommend this for not just the exotic car buyers but the bucket list folks such as myself The staff was very friendly and helpful and we worked on a price and financing we could both work with.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 11/01/2017

Thank you, Mert!
We appreciate your kind words. Park Place Ltd is a very unique place.  You can immerse yourself in nearly 100 years of automotive history alongside the newest in supercar technology and performance. We're glad you enjoyed your experience and welcome you to the Park Place family!

TE
TERRY E.
Renton, WA
10/17/2017 Category: Sales
Great car place
Victor thank you for helping me find and purchase a car it was very easy process.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you, Terry! We appreciate your patronage.