Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

PD
PAUL D.
Tulare, CA
Porsche Cayenne
09/14/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Pros all around. Dave was very responsive and helpful.

JOHN H.
Kelso, WA
Mercedes-Benz 560 SERIES
09/13/2019 Category: Sales
Very good buying experience!
We worked with David Bruski to purchase our first "Sunday afternoon" car. David took the time to educate and hold our hands through what we should look for and what we should stay away from in our search. The amount of time he spent with us was, in our opinion, over the top considering we were purchasing a lower priced car in their impressive inventory. We're really looking forward to those warm afternoon top down rides in our "new" 560 SL. Thank you David!!!

JEAN-CLAUDE L.
Covington, WA
09/02/2019 Category: Sales
You are customer, not an opporunity.
This is the best place to buy a used car, no pressure at all, just straight transaction. The staff will go beyond what other dealership would consider best service!

Friday Harbor, WA
Tesla Model S
08/19/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent place to do business!
I've purchased many fine automobiles over the past 40 years, dealt with many dealerships and Park Place was among the best. And my salesman, Hunter, went above and beyond to help me get it done, and he delivered it to me. Thanks very much.

Spokane, WA
08/19/2019 Category: Sales
Purcahse of 2004 911 was seamless
Excellent experience from selection of the car to the purchase transaction. Daniel was great to work with - very knowledgeable and helpful.

TODD S.
Mesa, AZ
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/17/2019 Category: Sales
Hunter was great! Smooth out of town purchase
Hunter was informative and patient with all the questions and concerns I had. Shipping was perfect and I had the car in my state within a week. Super excited to have such a nice car from the NW area. Thank you!

TSERENDAGVA B.

Seattle, WA
Subaru WRX
08/02/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Negotiation process was fair and reasonable. The process as whole was laid back and relaxed and most importantly—this was the fastest most efficient car buying experience ever. Not to mention the fact that this is just a really cool place to visit, like going to an exotic car show.

CARL H.
Victor, MT
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/01/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent communication and honest. Everything was as described.
My sales contact Rick Burrell stayed with my sale from beginning to completion. Very trust worthy and pleasant to deal with.

LAMONT B.
Ladson, SC
Audi S8
07/28/2019 Category: Sales
Luxury and Exotic Excellences
I found this dealership on Auto Trader the same night my car got crashed into and was a total loss. I called the next morning and talked to a luxury car specialist name Hunter. He was very professional and down to earth. Hunter and Ryan made my experience an AWESOME one when purchasing my 2016 Audi S8 Plus. I have recommended several of my friends and associates to buy their next luxury vehicle from Park Place Motors LTD. Thanks guys for everything.

BRIAN M.
Seattle, WA
07/24/2019 Category: Sales
First Porsche purchase
David was awesome and very honest. 1st class experience!

AG
ANDREW G.
Puyallup, WA
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Worst Experience Ever
I had been looking for a certain car for the last 8 months. I found one that had everything I wanted at Park Place. We place a deposit check or a hold check with them until the following day when I came back in and paid for the car in full. My sales man told me that they would shred the check or return it to me but instead they decided to cash my deposit check even though I had giving them a cashiers check for the entire price of the car. My wife and I were both lied to and when I called my sales man out, I got a bunch of excuses as to what could have happened. There was tons of miscommunication and for them to be considered a high end dealership, it was embarrassing. I will not be using Park Place again for a purchase of a rare car or any car for that matter!

RP
RONALD P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Plymouth ROADRUNNER
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
They were very forthcoming, friendly and easy to deal with.

AK
ALAN K.
El Dorado Hills, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Sales
2007 Saleen Parnelli Jones Mustang
This is the first car I have purchased without actually seeing or driving this. So I was very concerned over the condition and drive of this mustang. The sales rep David did a very thorough job in walking around the car and noticed all of the minor defects and sent me a lot of pics. David was very good at communicating with me throughout the sales process and worked out a nice deal for me. Upon delivery, I couldn’t be more pleased with the condition and drive of the mustang. Thanks David for your help and great job in getting me my dream car!

DONALD L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mercedes-Benz 560-CLASS
06/08/2019 Category: Sales
Purchased a 1988 MB SL 560 06/05/2019
This was a long distance purchase. Hunter was totally on his game. He accurately described the car and promptly responded to all my questions. I felt he was not only representing the owner during this transaction and was acting on my behalf as well. Hunter also facilitated me locating the transport company to transport the vehicle.
A full service provider and a class act. Would highly recommend Park Place and Hunter to anyone in the market.

Santa Clara, CA
Lotus Exige
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly Service
Had a great experience dealing with David from the sales team. David was very helpful with my requests and made the whole process very comfortable. Even after the purchasing the vehicle from them, David was still very help and responsive to the follow up questions i had.

Delta, CO
04/27/2019 Category: Sales
The hospitality and incredible selection of vehicles.
The staff at Park Place made me feel quite special and important even though alot of their inventory was financially out of my range.
The communication was great and all of my questions were answered.
I did purchase a great muscle car and hope to go back in the future.

GA
GABRIEL A.
Hansville, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
04/12/2019 Category: Sales
Another great experience with Dave Bruski, Ryan Vanderweil, and the Park Place crew
I keep coming back to Park Place because of the great personalized service that they provide. They really care about their customers and optimize for return business over a lifetime rather than just maximizing profit on one sale. This means that they are always gracious, don't pressure you, and are willing to just hang out and be "car guys" with you while you shop. I'm a lifetime customer.

JEFFERY C.
Snohomish, WA
Porsche 911 Carrera
03/27/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Nice people, big selection
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you, Jeffery!
We appreciate your patronage and endorsement. Feel free to drop by any time, you never know what sensational new arrival you'll see here.

"May the traffic signals, road camber, and g-forces always be in your favor!"

GD
GILBERT D.
Spanaway, WA
Dodge Charger
03/25/2019 Category: Sales
Nice people and weren't pushy
Nice place awesome cars and good people