Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

RYAN M.
Hayden, ID
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
07/22/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience buying from Park Place!
I recently purchased a vehicle in high demand from Park Place, and in order to make the vehicle mine I had to purchase it sight unseen. I worked with David Bruski and he was awesome from start to finish. He helped alleviate any of my concerns in purchasing the vehicle remotely, the process started and finished very quickly, and the vehicle was shipped to us within a matter of days.

I will definitely do business with Park Place again, I am very satisfied with their service!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/22/2020

Hello, Ryan. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a stellar review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with David and the rest of our team, and we'll make sure the pass your kind words along. Congratulations on your new Mercedes-Benz G-Class! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

BK
BARRY K.
Englishtown, NJ
Ford BB
Excellent experience
I found a beautiful antique truck for sale on the website and made an online transaction. I felt confident the whole process of buying the car from Monte and his team right up until the car was picked up. He made the transaction smooth and uneventful. I’m sure the car will be great. Thank you Monte and park place!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Barry. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we're so glad to hear things went so well for you. Congratulations!

Portland, OR
Honda S2000
Good experience
Was a cool place. Nice people
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for dropping by and we're glad you enjoyed our dealership.

TA
THOMAS A.
Oak Harbor, WA
06/04/2020 Category: Sales
Best car experience I've every had!
Hunter and his team were terrific to work with. I love cars, and I'm in and out of them all the time, so I deal with dealerships and salespeople all the time. I've always hated having to deal with the good cop/bad cop routine and the 4 square write ups! Hunter was straight forward and worked on getting me the best price without making me feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I will always give Hunter and the team over at Park Place LTD my business moving forward.

Thank you, Hunter and Park Place LTD!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Thomas. We're thrilled to hear that you were impressed with our team, and we'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Hunter. Congratulations on your new Ford F-150!

DV
DANIEL V.
Lake Oswego, OR
Land Rover DEFENDER
Easy consignment
Bryan was excellent! Provided almost daily updates during my consignment process. Ended up buying another vehicle from him after he sold mine. Highly recommend!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Hi Daniel. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Bryan. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

JN
JOHANNES N.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
Dodge Viper
06/04/2020 Category: Sales
Bought the car "virtually" and it worked very well
Good people honest and reliable.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Johannes. We're thrilled to hear that the car-buying process worked out for you, and we hope you love your new Dodge Viper. Congratulations, and welcome to the family!

ROGERIO S.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
05/31/2020 Category: Sales
Bmw 540 e39
I had a very nice talk with Rick who was very kind!
I ended up buying the car which I am very happy with. Everything went trough smoothly. I definitely recommend Parkplace and Rick!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for the great endorsement, Rogerio!
We appreciate your patronage and kind words.

KC
KEVAN C.
Puyallup, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/30/2020 Category: Sales
Fair but so uncool/Warm & Fuzzy
The car (2019 C7 Corvette Stingray 2LT) was fairly priced, the finance guy Richard was cool. They tried to rip my trade which had a brand new engine, was in A1 condition and was worth quite a bit more than I fought to get. I never received a thank you for your business follow up call or letter/card from my salesman Matthew Carrick. I had to call him to thank him for taking my money basically. But the only reason for 2 stars out of 5 is I really love the car and got the one I wanted. They didn't care if they got my business or not was the impression I was left with. If my experience was warmer and they worked with me more I would feel a lot better about the transaction. Oh Well ...I love my car!

DJ
DEAN J.
Sycamore, IL
Ford Super Duty F-550 Motorhome
05/24/2020 Category: Sales
Purchase- 2008 Shelby GT500KR
I purchased the car from out of state. I flew into SeaTac and showed up at the dealership around 10:30. I was driving away at noon. Rami Atherton was my salesman. He did a spectacular job having all the paperwork ready when I arrived, and ensuring that the car was prepped and ready to go for my return trip home. This is a beautiful and clean dealership. If they have vehicle of interest to you, I definitely recommend you contact them. Ask for Rami!

Thank you, Dean!
We appreciate your patronage and the great endorsement.
Enjoy the new ride!

El Dorado Hills, CA
05/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great selection of Vehicles
First time buying on line & from another state, I was a little apprehensive but was pleasantly surprised by the outstanding customer service extended to me right from the start.
Worked with David Bruski...professional, courteous & straight up...highly recommend PP Ltd.

RT
ROBERT T.
Anacortes, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
05/03/2020 Category: Sales
Attentive and detailed
Matthew has been a pleasure to work with. Patient and clearly knows each and every vehicle at the dealership. Promptly responds to phone, email and text during the Coronavirus period. Encourage any person looking for that special vehicle to go see him or other sales professionals at Park Place.

PF
PAUL-MICHAEL F.
Saint Paul, MN
Audi S4
04/30/2020 Category: Sales
Easy sale, highest quality cars
S4 Avant purchased and shipped with no issues. Staff was more than responsive with any questions and photos needed.

KC
KEVIN C.
Liberty Lake, WA
BMW M5
04/27/2020 Category: Sales
outstanding people and service.
the car was in perfect condition when I picked it up.
it was an experience better than purchasing a new car.

AH
ANDREAS H.
San Jose, CA
Lamborghini COUNTACH
04/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great remote buiing experience in this COVIT-19 times.
I recently purchased a used Lamborghini from park Place site unseen due to the COVIT-19 restrictions. Matthew answered all my questions and was my remote eyes and ears about the car. After a successful transaction the car arrived safe and sound and as advertised. Thanks!

MT
MICHAEL T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Audi S5
03/29/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent Service, Excellent Car
Completed the entire process over the internet. They were very communicative throughout the process and also facilitated an independent inspection at the shop of my choosing. Once the sale was completed they prepped the car for shipping and it was in perfect condition when it arrived.