Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

AG
ANDREW G.
Puyallup, WA
Porsche 911
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Worst Experience Ever
I had been looking for a certain car for the last 8 months. I found one that had everything I wanted at Park Place. We place a deposit check or a hold check with them until the following day when I came back in and paid for the car in full. My sales man told me that they would shred the check or return it to me but instead they decided to cash my deposit check even though I had giving them a cashiers check for the entire price of the car. My wife and I were both lied to and when I called my sales man out, I got a bunch of excuses as to what could have happened. There was tons of miscommunication and for them to be considered a high end dealership, it was embarrassing. I will not be using Park Place again for a purchase of a rare car or any car for that matter!

RP
RONNYE P.
Meridian, MS
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
02/25/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service horrible , no accountability !!
Customer service terrible . Sales associate unavailable . Sales manager did not return calls !! Long distance buyers beware . This is after sales complete !! Would not recommend only if local buyer .

AT
AMIR T.
Olathe, KS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/07/2018 Category: Sales
False advertising. Customer service and communication questionable.
I purchased a vehicle from Park Place LTD and I am very disappointed in just about every experience I had. The start of my buying process lacking. My salesman (David Khazai) was very poor with contacting me when I asked about the price on the vehicle I was looking at. After waiting 24 hours never heard back and had to call back and spoke with a different salesman (His name was Also David) very helpful. Within 20 Minutes he got back with me letting me know he spoke to his Manager and David Khazai called me finally with a price Of the vehicle. I accept the price (thinking everything posted on there website for the vehicle was true..) Unfortunately it was not. The MINI cooper clearly stated it came with TWO extra sets of tires. ($2800 value.) that within two weeks of delivery of the vehicle my salesman said he didn’t know anything about the tires and agreed that it stated in the ad I would receive those tires. Then also agreed he would look into these tires.
From this point on I have signed all documents via FedEx and overnighted my paperwork back so we could close the deal. -after the deal went through-no follow up was performed after I continuously requested an update via text or phone call. I had to contact the dealership to request a manager- but who did I get transferred too? David Khazai. My only updates were “I’m still looking into it. I haven’t found the tires. We will contact the customer and see if anything else came with the vehicle.” -He did NOT contact me until the day my vehicle was suppose to deliver onto a transport truck. When he did finally text me, he said I wouldn’t be getting the tires and everything on the website is typed by a third party and everything that it states on the website doesn’t necessarily come with the vehicle unless it’s discussed first. Even though the ad says “INCLUDES 2 sets of A6’a and 1 set of R6’s tires” I paid extra money to overnight the paperwork so the dealership could close the deal by the end of the month.
Very disappointed in the whole buying process.
From start to finish the only people who pointed me in a positive direction was a different salesman who made ZERO commission. And Hannah (somebody else who works at the dealer) I personally work in the dealership industry. This is unacceptable, unprofessional & a real disappointment. Every time I see the vehicle and somebody asks where I bought it from, it will never be a positive response. Now I have to question the quality of my vehicle (that I haven’t even seen in person!) is the quality of my vehicle anything like the Service I got? If so I’d consider it worthless.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/13/2018

Hello, Tamir-
We sincerely apologize for this situation and the mistake on our part. I understand that you've spoken with our G.M. and the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Best regards,
Park Place Ltd.
425-562-1000

KENTARO M.
Orange, CA
Chevrolet CORVETTE
12/22/2017 Category: Sales
Nota honest dealer
I bought a 68 Corvette without inspection because I am located out of state. I realized that the car has no rear glass when the car arrived. They did not tell me about this. I am so disappointed.

STEPHEN S.
Kirkland, WA
ACURA TL
07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Still the best
These guys still knock it out of the park. Just bought my fifth car from them and, despite some problems, the experience has been fantastic. They stand behind what they sell and all issues have been dealt with. I love these guys, and Vic is probably the worlds only truly honest car salesman.

07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Gone downhill
I've just finished buying my 6th, and last, car from Park Place. I've gone back again and again because the service (especially after-sales service) has been exemplary, but alas this appears to no longer be the case. I am still waiting on a check after more than a week for the balance of my purchase, and hear absolutely nothing back from my sales guy after multiple prompts. The car they sourced for me was obviously not inspected, and has multiple problems (I guess this is what I get for buying sight unseen and just trusting them, although in the past this trust was well placed, so...), and there have been no efforts to make it right. I am terribly disappointed; I used to recommend this place to everyone I knew, but I no longer feel that would be appropriate. Turns out all car dealers are equally awful.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 07/10/2017

Hi Stephen,

It sounds like we were able to work this out with you! Thanks for working with us.

Cameron

SK
SCOTT K.
Olympia, WA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Updated Review
I should have waited 'til my car was delivered to give my initial review. It would have been five stars. Very satisfied with the organization, staff, service and my new toy. Would enjoy the opportunity to purchase another vehicle here.

03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Undecided
Still waiting to receive my car.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 03/13/2017

Hi Scott,

We're glad that we were able to speak to you about this and sort it out. We always want to be sure we're accessible to you at any time.

Thanks,
Cameron

CHARLES W.
Gig Harbor, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
08/01/2016 Category: Sales
new car purchases
I feel the sales person involved went overboard in answering my many emails. He got me the answers I asked for and did a superb job at following up. He even went out of the way to deliver the car to me personally.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 08/02/2016

Hi Charles! It seems from what you wrote that you were very satisfied with the service, but the star rating doesn't reflect that. We'll send you a rescore if it was a mistake, but if it wasn't, please give us a call so we can follow up and fix it!

GC
G C.
Seattle, WA
12/05/2015 Category: Sales
treated like a poor beggar
I went to park place to buy a mustang that they have on the lot... normally when I go buy cars , I start them, the sales man did. The hole time I had this cold feeling , it was like look but don't touch .... then I was told that I would need $10,000.00 as down payment. THE HOLE PROCESS GOING INTO THE DEALERSHIP AND BEING PUT TO THE DOOR TOOK ONLY 8 MIN... NEVER TREATED WORST !!!!!!!!!
I gave a 1 star because you can't put ZERO.

Ted S.
Scottsdale, AZ
06/27/2015 Category: Sales
UPDATE on Review 6-11-15
You are correct Ryan. There are two sides to every story and I did leave out some facts:

1. Barrett-Jackson advised you to refund me the money.
2. Barrett-Jackson has agreed to refund all parties their fees to facilitate resolution.
3. You have left me no choice but to hire a lawyer.
4. The ONLY NAME on the receipt when I purchased the car is Park Place.
5. I provided names, numbers, receipts and information on my numerous issues with the car and Park Place has yet to place one call to verify.

Ted S.
Scottsdale, AZ
06/11/2015 Category: Sales
BE VERY CAREFUL !!!!
I bought a 1967 Ford Mustang in January from Park Place at Barrett-Jackson. The car was advertised with a 427 Side Oiler and instead has a regular 427. The difference in the actual cost is significant (about $15k) and the long term investment in greatly reduced. The online, print ads, flyers, appraisal all listed a side oiler professionally rebuilt with only 850 miles on it. The car was falsely advertised by Park Place and they have been COMPLETELY unwilling to do the right thing and take the car back. Formal complaints have been filed with various agencies in Washington. I have pictures, documentation, receipts etc. Given the well documented misrepresentation and advice to Park Place from Barrett-Jackson they are still being unresponsive and unwilling to refund my money for a car I DID NOT GET.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2015

There is more than one side to this story. Your version is leaving out some very crucial details and is not the full reality of the situation. The most important fact that has been omitted from your story is that this Mustang was NOT our car. We were only assisting the vehicle’s owner to place the car in the auction. The previous owner of the vehicle, that provided the description on his vehicle, was immediately paid for the vehicle, so obviously we are not in a position give you your money back. As we have discussed with you already, we are aware of the issues and are in the process of reaching out to all parties in an attempt to find a solution that satisfies everybody involved. Park Place LTD and Barrett-Jackson are the victims of any misrepresentations, so you pointing the finger at us with slander on multiple review websites is only making it harder for all the parties involved trying to help you.

DO
DAVID O.
Brookhaven, GA
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
06/11/2015 Category: Sales
Not Very Accommodating
Bought a car out of state. Documentation was sent to me to sign that was incomplete and without an return UPS envelope. You would think spending 120k on a car they would at least pay for a return package. They completely lied about time to deliver the car across country. It came 5 days late. When I asked if the sales team could walk me through some of the complexities of the car, the response I received was " The manual is in the glovebox.

LT
Lam T.
Renton, WA
01/27/2015 Category: Sales
Consignment.
Very bad experience with my 2008 Mercedes CL63 consignment. Not a single offer in 90 days. Did not receive a single follow up phone call from the sales team.

LR
LARRY R.
Rapid City, SD
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
01/28/2014 Category: Sales
2001 Porsche
I did buy this Porsche. Felt it was what I wanted and willing to pay the premium price. Was unable to look at the Porsche before purchase so knew there might be some things I missed. Engine compartment light stays on and the battery would not hold a charge. I can live with this. Pictures showed some trims flaws and they were correct. Pictures also showed two sets of floor mats. I only received one set and contacted Vic twice about this over a period of ten days. No answer. Seems to me that what is pictured should be honored. Larry Riddle

GM
GORDON M.
Everett, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
12/19/2013 Category: Sales
massive selection of awesome cars.
Paid too much. But got a really sweet sl550.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/23/2013

Gordon,
We see you left a 1 Star rating but that you would recommend Park Place and that you got a sweet car. Was the 1 Star left in error, or is there some issue we can address? Thank you for your feedback and for your buisness. Please let me know if there is any way that I can help.
-- Jared

TC
THOMAS C.
FORD MUSTANG
01/29/2013 Category: Sales
People friendly
I must of not noticed my rating on the previous submitted report. I always meant it to be five stars.

01/29/2013 Category: Sales
Great people
Excellent service, courteous , and knowledgeable people.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 01/29/2013
Thomas, was there some glitch or oversight with the 1 star rating but "Would Recommend, Yes" and the positive review?
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/27/2013
That's what it looked like! Thanks for taking the time to amend it. We really appreciate it and your business. Cheers, Jared.

CRAIG M.
LOTU ESPR
11/24/2012 Category: Sales
Look elsewhere they sell unsafe vehicles & despite what they tout as "safety inspected vehicles", they don't even test drive the vehicles they put up for sale
Awful experience. I flew in from across the state with several day notice. Yet when I arrived, the car was parked in the middle of the showroom. The saleswoman didn't know how to pop the hood or open the trunk. The car wouldn't start until the mechanic (who apparently came in on his day off) arrived 90" after I got there and he pointed out the battery cut-off switch in the trunk. He then asked if I was told about the non-functional driver's door power mirror & the NON-FUNCTIONAL HORN (didn't think you could sell a vehicle without working horn) : of course nobody had mentioned these items to me, even though I asked the saleswoman when I called about the car initially, "Are there ANY issues with the car" to which she said, No (she is obviously an idiot or didn't bother to check out their own 'safety inspection'). And finally, on the 300 mile drive home, I nearly ran off the highway the first time I pulled over to get gas as the brakes pulled so hard to the right & pulsated so violently that the whole car shook. Car is still in a local auto shop trying to work out the braking problems. I would avoid this dealership at all costs: it appears all of the used cars are consignment, which means the dealer will not spend a penny on rectifying any of the problems as the dealer technically doesn't own any of them.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/06/2012
We regret that you weren’t 100% satisfied with your experience at Park Place LTD. Your assessment of your salesperson’s performance it not without validity; she is new and obviously could have done a much better job than she did. We’re working hard with her to help her to improve and to be better equipped to help clients in the most meaningful and accurate manner possible. As we have been in contact extensively regarding the issues you have with the Lotus you’ve purchased, we hope that you can reconsider you rating. Again, thank you for your purchase and for your candid critique. We hope to do business with you again in the future. We have strived to Park Place LTD on a foundation of total customer satisfaction for over 25 years, and will continue to do so for the next 25 and beyond. I’ll look forward to hearing from you. - Ryan Vanderwel, General Manager

BR
BRANDON R.
Lynnwood, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
02/12/2016 Category: Sales
Follow up and consideration
On my next visit to Park Place, I was asked for clarification on my initial review. I very much respect any business that takes customer input seriously and spends time to try to make things better. My previous comment on 4x parts price was actually a quote on parts and labor as opposed to just parts as I initially was told. So the price isn't actually out of line. I've subsequently been given consideration for service on an issue that was present on the car when I bought it but as I bought the car as-is, this is a step beyond what they have to do, which is appreciated greatly. With the positive service experience, I'm moving my rating up by 2 stars.

02/12/2016 Category: Sales
Premium Prices
Cars priced at a premium. Parts marked up by 4x over competitors.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 02/23/2016

Hi Brandon, thanks for speaking with us about this issue. We're glad we were able to come to an understanding!

MICHAEL C.
El Dorado Hills, CA
MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS
04/03/2015 Category: Sales
Not entirely forthright
I bought a very unique 2004 Mercedes CL55 AMG that had been completely customized and has only 22,000 miles. I traded in a very nice 88 Rolls Royce Silver Spur II with low miles (57,000). They charged high end retail for the CL55, which was fair because it is extremely unique, and gave me wholesale on the Rolls. So far, so good.

However, when the CL55 was finally delivered (4 days late), three very obvious items were wrong. One of the expensive Asanti wheels had severe scratches on it (never mentioned), the only key did not work to lock the doors, and the trunk could not be opened at all. The entire trunk latch mechanism had to be replaced at the tune of almost $1,400. All tolled, the car cost me an additional $2,000+ so far. They acted like it was fine when they had it, which is pure bullpuckey.

They stated they would pay a small amount, $260 and complained about very minor issues on the Rolls, which is a considerably older car, obviously.

I buy and sell a lot of cars - one a month on average - but I probably won't be doing business with them again.

ROBERT B.
Camano Island, WA
BMW M3
01/14/2015 Category: Sales
Great cars, shady dealings
Got ripped off on our trade (own fault). At delivery of new car, salesman pulls out only one BMW key, said he would help with dealership to get another. Now the cold shoulder... be careful

RD
ROBERT D.
BMW 1 SERIES
08/29/2013 Category: Sales
No follow-up
The salesman was nice enough... but I had a problem with the car from the moment of driving it off the lot. An indicator on the dash indicated there was a problem with the adaptive headlight. I e-mailed the salesman, nicely, to advise that I am certain that this was an oversight when they were getting the care ready for sale, that surely they did not intend to sell a vehicle without properly functioning headlights... and would they mind taking a look and correcting this for me? I was totally ignored. No response, Nada. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They don't care enough about their reputation to respond to a problem that their customer is having? Two full stars marked off for that. Otherwise, it was an OK experience. I don't think I'll be shopping for another vehicle there, or recommending them to anyone else, all things considered.