Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

CA
CHRISTIAN A.
Bothell, WA
05/21/2017 Category: Service
Delayed response
I ordered parts and brought my car in for service at the time they told me the parts would arrive. When I came in, the parts were not yet in. I then waited another 3 months for the parts to come in. I never got a call from you. Finally, after me calling 4-5 times over several months, the parts were finally ready. After the work, I still have a squeak when driving over speed bumps. The work I had done was meant to resolve this.

EB
EDWARD B.
Kent, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CLS-CLASS
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Warranty
There waren't they sell is not cheap and there bill dose not explain all the charges you have on it

JASON B.
Seattle, WA
07/07/2016 Category: Service
Be up front on cost
If your going to charge me $70 in labor to replace a $4 dollar light bulb, ask my permission first before doing it.

RAUL CARLOS G.
Atlanta, GA
07/01/2016 Category: Service
Still questionable if is the right place.
I visited and my front brakes, pads and rooters were replaced before time and i paid full price for something that apparently can be waive if one of the technicians didn't mess my left caliper when he lift my car in my visit before last at that time i had 30% brakes left and 3 weeks after i had to bring back my car which i consider not been handle correctly. i think and feel that some kind of discount or something they should offer just because it was their fault base in their own statement.

EA
EDWARD A.
Mukilteo, WA
LOTUS EXIGE
05/09/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change, Oil Mess
Had my lotus exige for annual service. Usually they do a great job but upon getting home I noticed oil on the rear diffuser. So I removed the diffuser to inspect and noticed there was a lot of oil on the under tray and diffuser, not to mention a missing nut clip for the diffuser. The oil level seemed to be ok, so I am not sure if there was a spill and it was not cleaned up or there is a leak at the filter or drain plug. The oil was clear so it is fresh oil. I need to check again and make sure there is not more oil leaking and check the oil level. For a high end car dealer and the amount they charge I expect better service.

JEFFERY S.
Redmond, WA
PORSCHE 911
04/21/2016 Category: Service
Air Conditioning
I recently purchased a Porsche 997 from Park Place. The vehicle has been great and the sales person and service has been good. However, I purchased the car in January, and did not think to test the Air Conditioner. We've recently had unusually high temperatures, and I went to get in my car to discover the dash temperature showing it to be 105 degrees in the cabin. So, I turned on the air conditioner, only to receive warm blowing air. I scheduled an appointment with Park Place for them to look at the air conditioning, and was informed the AC inspection would cost about $180. I explained that I had just purchased the car there; they responded that they had inspected the car prior to selling it, and the AC checked out OK, but they could not tell me the date that the inspection took place. It turns out the AC Condenser had a leak and needed to be replaced, at a cost of $900+. I spoke with my original sales person, and they spoke with the GM to see if there was something that could be done, since I have only had the car 3 months. I was informed that since the car was sold AS-IS, there was nothing they could do. This is unfortunate, because I will no longer have my car serviced at Park Place, or do any repeat business because of this.

COLLEEN B.
Bothell, WA
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Very disappointed in the relationship with new service co-ordinator, Doug (Taylor?). Unfortunate that Brian Teague left.
You have probably lost my business after this visit.

KA
KEITH A.
Spanaway, WA
JAGUAR XK8
09/11/2015 Category: Service
Expectations
Normally when you seek repair you inform the service pro your issues....it's up to them to independently diagnose and repair informing you of the cost....in this case, I was not given what it takes to repair the problem only the cost to replace the part...I can do that....what I want is a complete repair at a fair price...I got a patil repair at full price and the car was dirty, grimy and not in the clean.....I am disappointed and reluctant to do more business

GH
GEORGE H.
Kirkland, WA
JAGUAR XK
07/08/2015 Category: Service
A little disappointed
My XKR needed routine service but my big problem is A/C condensation dripping into the passenger compartment. John thought that he had blown it out but clearly not. Started dripping immediately upon my departure and nothing is coming out the bottom of the car. Trying a different place.

Also, no one called when the work was done.

SR
STEVEN R.
Portland, OR
ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE
06/05/2015 Category: Service
1000 mile service took nearly 6 hours!!
I drove all the up from Portland and arrived at 9:15am so i could be on the road by 1:00 the latest but the car was not ready until 3:15. Traffic awful, 2 hours just to get to Tacoma! I made the appointment 2 weeks in advance and would have thought they would have been better prepared.

JONATHAN L.
Federal Way, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Expensive, rather go to barrier meecedes
Charged me more than mercedes of bellevue. Used cheap material.
Definitely would not be back..
Called for estimate on oil change. Said it would be 89.00 but potentially a little more
Charged me 114.00 and he said he was wrong, by then the service was already done.
Told my advisor, mercedes was cheaper his responce "really?"
Maybe know the prices of your competitors.

YA
YUSUKE A.
Honolulu, HI
PORSCHE SPYDER 550
01/10/2015 Category: Service
not a good service I got.
I am not satisfied the service from them. They don't keep their words.

JAMES C.
Redmond, WA
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
08/23/2014 Category: Service
Good people poor results
Can't seam to solve the problem

KELLY M.
Woodinville, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
07/17/2014 Category: Service
It's not the Mercedes Garage
This was my first repair since the Mercedes Garage (was acquired by?) turned into the service dept. for Park Place LTD. Sadly, a lot of the little touches are gone. They performed the specified work and were quite friendly. They even went so far as to ask if I wanted a rental when they needed to keep my car another day. But they didn't run the codes to see what else might be wrong (I've been getting and "ESP" warning for weeks) or suggest other things that may need repair. As Mercedes Garage they'd replace bad bulbs, top off the oil, clean the floor mats and wash the car. I got none of those extra touches with Park Place LTD. The service used to be stellar now it's merely adequate.

CHRIS S.
Bellevue, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
07/11/2014 Category: Service
My Car Was Not Even Wash !
My car was not even wash after you had the car for 4 days ! I know its an old car, but it still need a good wash