Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

AH
AARON H.
LOTUS EVORA
06/17/2013 Category: Service
attention to detail
I have a fairly new Lotus that has it's share of typical Lotus fit and finish issues. I've very much appreciated my interactions with Brian the service manager as he's coordinated my service visits. Unfortunately the mechanics who have been working on my car seem to do sub-par work such that I end up having to take the car back multiple times to get something fixed correctly. In some cases they actually damaged stuff in the process of fixing something. They've been willing to make things right in most cases but it's very frustrating. They need to take more care with their work and greatly increase their attention to detail.

MO
MARCIE O.
JAGUAR XK
01/16/2013 Category: Service
2008 Jaguar
I was treated well and kept updated by the staff; unfortunately with two visits, a couple of weeks in the shop and many hours of shop time the problem has not been fixed. I am not confident that they are able to deal with late model Jaguars and will not be bringing my car back.

WB
WAYNE B.
Kirkland, WA
Jaguar XJ
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Clean car
I dropped it off. Never got a call back to say it was done. Engine was not cleared and dressed as promised. The car was beautiful but after sitting all day and night under the Douglas fir trees and collecting needles, I cleaned them off the car when I got home. I’d give this company a few stars but not 5.

DON R.
Seattle, WA
Aston Martin DB9
09/03/2019 Category: Service
The AM is a hard auto to keep running. It is apparently very hard to find problems so it takes alot of time. In this case you had the car for 2 months.
Doug and Vince are about the nicest guys you could find to deal with. If they were not that way it would be very difficult to not be totally dissatisfied with the service. For this reason, I would recommend Park Place for service on an AM auto. I do not know anyone else I would go to.

SN
SEBASTIAN N.
BMW M5
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Nice cars and good service!
I bought a car recently and the process was very smooth. Good service and attention. When picking up the car: it had some issues which weren’t seen beforehand. Had to pay half of the repairs (which wasn’t my idea when buying and specially when paying a premium price); but thry ended up getting fixed properly. Could’ve felt better if I had been pampered properly as I felt as if it ended up being my responsibility and almost my fault. Oh well... al least they gave me a nice jacket for my inconveniences.

TC
THOMAS C.
Tigard, OR
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/07/2018 Category: Service
parkplace has very nice cars
i am rating my experience at 3 stars at best because I purchased a mercedes-benz cl65 for a premium price.The car was very nice but there wes some issues with the vehicle that should have been addressed prior to my purchase given the fact that I paid an above market price.These repairs should have been made prior to the sale of the vehicle as they cost me severalthousand dollars after my purchase.They include motor mounts,ABCpump,flex disc and slight seepage in the rear main seal.My salesman David Karzai was proffesional and very helpful he deserves 5 stars however.I may very well do business with Park Place in the future as they do have very nice cars,though high priced.Correction;The car I purchased was a 2007sl65 roadster.TOM C.PORTLAND,OR.

Blaine, WA
Mercedes-Benz 220SE
05/30/2018 Category: Service
I found the service good
I was told a number of times that I was asking too much for the car . In my opinion I am not . My main concern is that if he thinks I am asking too much he will not be aggressive in trying to sell it

JONATHAN K.
Yakima, WA
Lotus Elise
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Expensive and not fixed
A portion of the work that was done was not completed. Not sure if anything was actually done but I sure was charged for it. Unfortunately, the only Lotus mechanics around in the state.

VM
VIVEK M.
Issaquah, WA
Saab 9-3
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Ok but not completely satisified
Service itself was good but took 2 days instead of one- that part is fine. However I was disappointed that car wasn't washed when it was kept for 2 days and I spent $1250. When I asked Joseph the advisor he brushed it aside rather curtly and said there was no time. When I came to the shop at around 3.30pm and stayed there fro 30 min, the whole car wash bay was empty. Rather disappointing - also shuttle service in the morning is a hit/miss. Today it was 8.07am and I was told a shuttle would be ready to go by 8am. I very nicely asked if the shuttle was ready and someone immediately barked at me that I'm not the only one waiting for a shuttle.

DOUGLAS B.
Alton Bay, NH
Lotus EXIGE CUP
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Lotus Pre-Owned Sale
Transparency in transaction could have been better.
Hunter Ross' sales support was very good.

AR
ALAN R.
Woodinville, WA
Saab 9-3
01/14/2018 Category: Service
2 Issues Still Remain on my 2006 Saab 9.3
John, thank you for performing the 150K on my 2006 Saab 9.3. I would say I'm a bit disappointed after spending in excess of $500 and traveling to the shop from our home in the Woodinville / Duvaal area. 2 issues remain. (1) every time I start the car up, the "needs service" message appears and (2) the message related to rear brake light out problem also appears.

I have been a loyal customer since 2008 and have spent thousands of dollars with Park Place. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Alan
alanpw@gmail.com
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/17/2018

Thanks for the review, Alan. We appreciate it. And thanks for the opportunity to correct the issue that had reappeared, we certainly hope that all is well with your Saab now.

LH
LARENA H.
Bellevue, WA
12/04/2017 Category: Service
$50 for the privilege of removing a stain that didn't get removed
The ionizer smell has still lingered a week later, and they charged me $50 to remove a stain that wasn't removed. I will need to get a new floormat.

HB
HAL B.
Bellevue, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CLS-CLASS
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Service was fine, but expected a clean car
Brought mercedes in for a routine service. Usually the car would get a wash and vacuum but I think all it got was a wash (and not a very good one).

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
North Bend, WA
AUDI S4
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Could have done more
I brought my car there because I bought it there. They hooked up the car to the computer and charged me for diagnostics only to tell me that I had to take it to the Audi dealership...however they didn't provide any of the diagnostic information so I could give it to the Audi dealership, so I'll be charged for the diagnostics again. They could have easily included that info and saved everyone some time instead passing the buck and charging a diagnostic fee.

BRYAN M.
Redmond, WA
PORSCHE PANAMERA
05/29/2017 Category: Service
Would have been better if my car had been washed when I arrived
Park Place performed normal service on my Porsche. 36 hours later, I got the car, but it would have been nice had they washed it. Instead, I got a coupon to bring it back to be washed. Really?

JAMES T.
Issaquah, WA
SAAB 9-3
05/29/2017 Category: Service
Not so great
Although my Saab recall warranty work was completed, it took 4 hours and my loose seat as well as oil change/brake flush went unfinished as I had to leave for appointment

CAROL C.
Renton, WA
SAAB 9-3
05/26/2017 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I waited 3 hours and then was told the parts weren't available. The only time I received any update was when I asked the service rep. They never made the effort to let me know what was happening.

JAMIE M.
Forest Grove, OR
LOTUS ELISE
04/09/2017 Category: Service
Lotus oil cooler lines recall
Thanks park place for taking care of recall on my elise. Only complaint was greasy fingerprints all over both doors.

JOHN W.
Redmond, WA
JAGUAR XJ
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Had car detailed
Had my car detailed would have been nice to have someone go over what they actually did in the
detail when i picked up the car instead of just taking my money and giving me the keys

NW
NICK W.
Kenmore, WA
SAAB 9-2X
03/15/2017 Category: Service
SAAB Service
Made appointment for warranty work and dropped off car but later found the part they ordered was the wrong part. Had to make another appointment and take the car in a second time. They got it right the second time and did some other work I requested. The free shuttle ride was great but does not go to my city which is not that far from the shop so I had to Uber the rest of the way. Hopefully when they are finished moving this won't happen again. I would go back for service and detailing -- the people who work there do a good job.