Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

SHELLEY M.
Bellevue, WA
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Professional, reliable, courteous, thorough... Perfect!
After owning and servicing all my other import cars over the years, in 2 countries, I can honestly say that I've never received such top-tier service every. single. time.

I have referred people to PP and will without a doubt continue to do so!

All service, communication and i information has been incredibly thorough, friendly and immediate. Always kept in the loop and never do I dread having to do any auto service, should it come up.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/01/2013
Thanks, Shelley! We'll look forward to seeing you again next time.

MIKE P.
Lake Forest Park, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Adam is great!
Thanks again to Adam for taking care of my baby. I can always count on him to be quick and fair. Can't imagine taking my CL to anyone else!

JAY B.

Sammamish, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-CLASS
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Fast affordable service
Adam was my service person and took care of my needs quickly, competently, for a reasonable price as well as being friendly and informative. Thank you Adam!

GB
GREG B.
Redmond, WA
JAGUAR XJ
06/26/2013 Category: Service
Good service, fair prices.
I thought my XJ8 Jag had a coolant leak because the level seemed to have gone down a little. Jag John gave it an 18 hour overnight pressure test and found no leaks. Charged 1/2 hour for labor. Very fair price for goos news. Also had a basic wash& wax. They did a good job. I will be going back for more.

LORIE S.
Seattle, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
06/26/2013 Category: Service
Adam's client
I came to Park Place because that is where Adam is now. He has my loyalty due to his honesty, expertise and kindness. Bravo to Park Place for bringing him on.

BILL M.

Monroe, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS
06/24/2013 Category: Service
good value, professionalism
As always, it's great interacting with the Park Place Service folks. Prices are always competitive for the local market.

SCOTT H.
LOTUS ELISE
06/22/2013 Category: Service
PP Service department always treats me right
PP service seems to always go the extra mile, I recommend them.

TW
TONY W.
JAGUAR XJ
06/21/2013 Category: Service
Outstanding attention to detail and service
Jag John always provides excellent service and advice concerning developing problems

ROBERT B.
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
06/19/2013 Category: Service
Fantastic Customer Service (Mercedes)
I was extremely pleased to learn that Adam and his Mercedes Garage business had re-opened at Park Place. Adam is a down to earth guy that provides fantastic service. He is clear with all communication and I have never felt like I was not getting value for money when he has worked on my car. If you have a Mercedes I would highly recommend you consider taking it to Adam and his team for any of your service or repair needs.

HR
HUNTER R.
Kirkland, WA
BMW 3 SERIES
06/19/2013 Category: Service
Value of Service Done
As always, the Park Place Ltd Service Center continues to impress me. I wont take my M3 anywhere else!

SJ
SHERRY J.
MERCEDES-BENZ E CLASS
Adam!!!!!!! Mercedes Garage
Adam is honest, reliable, knowledgeable, efficient, organized, and just a first class act from start to finish! If you have a Mercedes, do not let anyone but Adam service and fix it!

PR
PAUL R.
Service with Brian
Brian very helpful and service very good.

GA
GEORGE A.
Bonney Lake, WA
Knowledgeable salesman (David)
It was a pleasure meeting David Khazai, he came through with everything I asked to get the car ready for me.

KP
KEVIN P.
Washington
06/17/2013 Category: Service
THE STAFF,THE SERVICE,THE COFFEE
GREAT! LOVE THE SERVICE.THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL.THE FREE COFFEE.THE LOUNGE IS RESTFUL.MY PORSCHE NEVER LOOK SO GOOD,EXCEPT WHEN IT WAS BRAND NEW. GREAT JOB!

JON S.
Bellevue, WA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
06/11/2013 Category: Service
oil change
very fast and efficient service

RE
ROBIN E.
MERCEDES-BENZ SLK-CLASS
06/10/2013 Category: Service
BRC
Wonderful class and instructors. Patient and upbeat. Made it for a fun 2 days.

DAVID L.
06/10/2013 Category: Service
Great service, good price, can trust with your expensive cars
I had my Porsche 911 serviced with Park Place recently and I was very pleased with the service. They were able to accommodate my schedule, give me a ride to/from work, and were quick with giving me an estimate on all of the work needed. They did some tricky exhaust work without hassle and were up front telling me that some work (that I thought was needed) could safely wait for a while longer, saving me money. The bill was reasonable, and the car came back with a hand wash.

Most of all, I want to leave my car with a place that won't have lot boys street racing, which is often a problem with fast cars. These guys drive cars like this all day long, so there's no worrying about that here.

TRICIA M.
06/07/2013 Category: Service
Amazing as always!
Brian Teague and everyone at Park Place continue to surprise and delight me. Their customer service is stellar, very professional, friendly and pro-active. Brian worked very hard to assist me with the repairs needed on my Saab 9-3 and to find ways to save me money where possible. I always appreciate his honest advice as well. It's a trustworthy dealer and repair shop.