Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

MICHAEL G.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Job on 09' Car
Brought in my 09 Honda Civic which was covered in sap and hadn't had a good exterior/interior cleaning for about 1.5 years. Work was finished the next day and it looks squeaky clean. Also the smoke smell from all my cigarettes smoke seems to have dissipated, or at least i don't smell it anymore.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Michael. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to help get your Honda Civic looking squeaky clean again. We appreciate your business!

Edmonds, WA
Porsche 911
Excellent attention to detail
Went in for a detail and whee repair and they knocked it out of the park! Definitely will be back
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience, and we look forward to seeing you again.

MK
MIKE K.
Renton, WA
Jaguar XJ-SERIES
Clean and professional!
Park police did a wonderful job on cleaning waxing and double buffing my J I will take my car there for everything they do especially now that I know they have a person that works on older jags nice work team keep up the good work Mike
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Mike. We appreciate your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

JOHN B.
Issaquah, WA
Alfa Romeo Giulia
Auto Salon
Had an outstanding experience getting my Alfa Romeo detailed. Went over to them to make an appointment and got a full walk through on what to expect. Got a reminder call the day before from a really nice young lady. Was given a loaner car to use and the car was done when promised. The work was beautiful. Well worth the investment...
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, John. We appreciate your business!

JY
JACKY Y.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Quick and easy
I called Park Place after my car’s check engine light came on and disappeared by itself. JB and Adam were patient listening to my concerns, gave me an estimate, and got my car diagnosed and fixed in no time. Great service!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, Jacky. We're glad to hear JB and Adam were able to help. We appreciate your business!

JEFFREY B.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/11/2020 Category: Service
convenience with easy in and easy out
The experience was great. The only criticism is that my car was not washed after the service. That would have been nice.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jeffrey! We're glad to hear your overall experience was a good one, and we hope your next visit is even better.

TC
TOM C.
Sammamish, WA
Lotus Evora
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Kudos for the service department
I brought my Lotus Evora in for service. Without going into the details, the service ran into problems and the costs could have escalated considerably. My service advisor, John P. came up with a plan which addressed the situation 100% to my satisfaction and my car was fully repaired. I'm delighted with the outcome - both how the car was repaired and how I was dealt with.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/09/2020

We're happy to hear that our team was able to help, Tom. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Newcastle, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Taylor and Team are THE BEST!
Exceptional service, quality work and total professionals... my car looks BRAND NEW! Dent removal and full detail - 5 STARS! The only detail shop I’ll trust with my vehicles!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to working with you again soon!

MK
MARTIN K.
Snohomish, WA
Lotus Evora
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Evora Transmission Repair
Doug and Erik at Park Place have been very helpful over the last few months. They do really good work, they are very professional, and they also provide great advice. They are assets to Park Place.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Martin. We appreciate your business, and we'll pass your kind words on to Doug and Erik. We'll see you next time!

DUSTIN H.
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Communication
Stayed in communication with me and did a great job on my truck.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Dustin. We appreciate your business, and we're so glad to hear everything went well. Take care!

BRIAN H.
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied with Park Place Service!
Their technicians are very skilled, diagnose the problem, give me an accurate estimate to fix it and get it done on time. What more could I ask?
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Brian. We appreciate your business!

JOE K.
Los Angeles, CA
Lotus Elise
Lotis Service
Brian the service manager in Lotus is just awesome. Really a true car guy, very experienced, and was just wonderful!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Joe. We'll make sure to pass them on to Brian. We'll see you next time!

DAN S.
Duvall, WA
Sunroof leak repair
I had this leak repaired 1.5 years ago by the same company Sunmark Under a previous owner. The kid was not done correctly or completely. New owners worked with me and did not charge the upfront diagnostic fee. I had already disassembled the interior. Good experience. New owner straight forward, explained and fixed the issues, I hope. Need a good rain to tell.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Dan. We're happy to hear everything worked out. Take care!

AK
AMANDA K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Volvo XC90
11/01/2020 Category: Service
I trust the work and appreciate the service
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Amanda. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

KP
KELLY P.
Kirkland, WA
Jeep Cherokee
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great job!
Like a new car, they did a great job inside and out and made sure I was satisfied.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Kelly. We appreciate your business!