Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RK
ROBERT K.
LOTUS EVORA
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Outstanding Come back on their customer service
I originally took my Lotus here to get some routine service done. I did not have the best service at the time and they completely forgot to do the oil change. I commented in their survey and the very next day I had their service manager email and call me about how he wanted to make things right. He took exceptional steps to resolve my concerns. They detailed the car and did the oil change at no cost to me and got me a loaner car so I wasn't inconvenienced with trying to get another driver to drop me off. I have rarely seen a company take such steps to make a customer happy... and I am very happy with them!

04/09/2016 Category: Service
Routine check-Filthy Car
I took my car there to have a routine check done. I picked my car up 3 days later and it was covered in a thick layer of pollen and had bird poop on the roof. They could have at least gave it a rinse and vacuumed where their boots were. I also asked for the oil to be changed but somehow they forgot to do it...
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 04/20/2016

Hi Robert,
Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience on this and are glad we were able to take care of you and make you happy in the end. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Thanks,
Cameron

ZW
ZONGHAO W.
BMW M3
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Regarding to the service, Brian has great manner and attitude. But for some reason, maybe because Park Place has so many clients to deal with, and my request is an unusual request, I didn't get the response as soon as I expected. Honestly, I wasn't very satisfy with the outcome. Anyway, Park Place has nice and serious people providing good service.

04/08/2014 Category: Service
not fast enough
The work has not being done as fast as I expected. I have to get back to them and check the process every time
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/11/2014

Zonghao, I trust we've addressed your concerns. If this isn't the case, please let me know. We thank you for your business.

BQ
Barbara Q.
07/01/2013 Category: Service
Hope it stays 5 stars :)
Thank you Jared for facilitating my issue :) and definitely many thanks to Joey for putting my new (to-me) to even better condition. Everyone at Park Place has been polite and helpful, I'm sure I will be back for many more services and possibly an upgrade. Keep it up!!!

07/01/2013 Category: Service
5 stars on Sales but at the moment 1 star for Service
I just recently purchased my Boxster S and was completely HAPPY with the car and with David Khazai!!! HOWEVER, I had to bring it back to have the VentureShield added. When i picked it up, I saw there was a dent that wasn't there...OMG, I was soooo sad to see my new car damaged. I reported it while I was there ASAP!! It seems that just because no one confirmed who did the damage while in their hands, they are only willing to pay $200 out of the $700 it cost to fix it. For this reason, I am giving a low score until they can admit responsibility and return my car as I left it. BTW, VentureShield work was good too. If management can fix this, I would surely give them 5 stars because they've been great otherwise!!!
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/01/2013
Oh no! Barbara, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and you are no exception. Let me investigate your issue and we'll get back to you tomorrow. - Jared Lowell Marketing Director

AL
ADAM L.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
02/20/2013 Category: Service
Park Place Ltd. and Rapprochemont
I will credit Park Place with resolving the quality control issue with my motor replacement by offering an extension of the motor warranty and providing routine no-cost monitoring for premature engine wear, earning three more stars for willingness to remedy my obvious dissatisfaction.

02/20/2013 Category: Service
Do you really want the truth!
Dear Park Place,
I generally will ignore low ratings on an internet review site because they often represent isolated events, may not be representative or fair, or are the rants of a crank. That being said, I have been a loyal customer of Park Place since I bought my 2002 911 C4 in 2006. In the past,I felt the service was reasonable and I and my car were well cared for. My three recent service appointments have notable for poor quality control and even gross negligence. Incident number one: after repair in driver car door, the latch mechanism malfunctioned related to a misplaced pin in the latching mechanism– result 5 days waiting for a new part. Incident number two: clutch replaced and several days later car would not go into 2,4,6 gear related to a slipped hose clamp–result 4 days back in the shop. Final incident, needed a replacement motor due to a cracked cylinder head– result after almost 2 month delay car reported to be fixed, while driving home clamp falls off coolant hose and coolant spills from engine
and enging temp goes to 250+, car towed back to Park Place. Quality control appears to be a serious issue.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/22/2013
Adam, we're very sorry that our Service Center performance wasn’t up to your - or our – expectations and standards. I left you a voice message in the hope that I could discuss your situation a little further and figure out how we can perhaps turn your bad experience into one with a more palatable ending for all involved. Please don't hesitate to call me or respond via email when you have a free moment. Regards, Jared Lowell Marketing Director

DEAN R.

MATT E.
Woodinville, WA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Everytime!
They never disappoint and always do something above and beyond the expected service.

NC
NANCY C.
Bellevue, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous Experience
Our experience was fabulous. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

MIKE B.
Jaguar XK Series
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Jag John knows his jags!
Jag John is my man! He's the only mechanic I've trusted with my 2009 Jag XKR Porfolio since I've owned it last 4 years.

PD
PATRICK D.
Mill Creek, WA
Bentley Continental Flying Spur
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed
Hunter Ross was a rock star in my purchase of my new vehicle from Park Place Ltd.
With all the construction going on in the area, Hunter made it easy to move from one facility to the other with my wife to be able to view the vehicle I was interested in purchasing.
Hunter was knowledgeable, agreeable, understanding of my goal to purchase the vehicle w/o any issues....Hunter bridged the gap between the owner & myself to bring us together to get the deal done. The experience was excellent and will be back with another purchase in the future, definitely. Well done, Hunter Ross!

WB
WAYNE B.
Kirkland, WA
Jaguar XJ
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Clean car
I dropped it off. Never got a call back to say it was done. Engine was not cleared and dressed as promised. The car was beautiful but after sitting all day and night under the Douglas fir trees and collecting needles, I cleaned them off the car when I got home. I’d give this company a few stars but not 5.

PG
PARK G.
Jaguar XK8
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Jag John is the best.
I always get timely, fair and precise service for my cars.
Thanks!

LT
LANCE T.
Elma, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Honest feed back on my car.
I love working on my cars but you have to draw the line somewhere and have the trained mechanics check things out.

Redmond, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Talked to Taylor and set up an appointment to get 3 bent wheels fixed on a grand sport C7 Corvette. They got me in the same week, kept the car a half day and got all 3 wheels fixed. On top of this, they got me a shuttle ride to work and back (thanks, Joseph!) and even washed my car before handing it back to me. Can't say enough good things.

Until then I had only used them for handwashes now and then, but they did a great job on this too!

COLLEEN B.

THOMAS B.
Fall City, WA
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Amazing!
I knew that my car would look much better after the Ceramic Coating but I never expected it to be spectacular. My Black 2018 Audi A4 really pops and has had multiple comments and I have only had it back for 4 days. It was worth the money. The people at Park Place were fantastic as well. Service is 5 star!

DEAN R.

GREG B.
Redmond, WA
Jaguar XJ
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Dead battery led to repair of cooling system
My 2004 Jaguar refused to start for the first time in the past 7 years I have owned it. I put the battery on a charger, got it started and brought it in to Jag John for a new battery. (It turned out that 2 of the cells were completely dead... it was the original factory battery from 2003.) John smelled coolant when I brought the car in, and showed me that there was coolant dripping down the front of the engine block. I had added a little coolant a couple of weeks before when the "low coolant" light came on. John diagnosed the problem as failure of the thermostat housing, a common problem with those cars. I left the car with him overnight, and he completed replacement of the battery and thermostat. His experience with these cars and noticing a problem having nothing to do with the original battery issue may have saved me from a serious failure on the road in the near future. Kudos, Jag John!

JAYDEEP S.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
For M-Benz, Adam is great!!! Trust him completely...

TOM B.
Washington
Audi allroad
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Incredible attention to detail and customer satisfaction
Taylor and his entire crew are cordial, conscientious, and totally focused on customer satisfaction. From full details to caliper painting to simple car wash to free DIY advice, I NEVER leave Park Place less than 100% satisfied—110% if that were possible!

PG
PARK G.
Jaguar XK8
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Jag John. The best mechanic in the area.
Always spectacular, fair and honest work.