Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

RK
ROBERT K.
Bothell, WA
LOTUS EVORA
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Outstanding Come back on their customer service
I originally took my Lotus here to get some routine service done. I did not have the best service at the time and they completely forgot to do the oil change. I commented in their survey and the very next day I had their service manager email and call me about how he wanted to make things right. He took exceptional steps to resolve my concerns. They detailed the car and did the oil change at no cost to me and got me a loaner car so I wasn't inconvenienced with trying to get another driver to drop me off. I have rarely seen a company take such steps to make a customer happy... and I am very happy with them!

04/09/2016 Category: Service
Routine check-Filthy Car
I took my car there to have a routine check done. I picked my car up 3 days later and it was covered in a thick layer of pollen and had bird poop on the roof. They could have at least gave it a rinse and vacuumed where their boots were. I also asked for the oil to be changed but somehow they forgot to do it...
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/20/2016

Hi Robert,
Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience on this and are glad we were able to take care of you and make you happy in the end. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Thanks,
Cameron

ZW
ZONGHAO W.
Seattle, WA
BMW M3
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Regarding to the service, Brian has great manner and attitude. But for some reason, maybe because Park Place has so many clients to deal with, and my request is an unusual request, I didn't get the response as soon as I expected. Honestly, I wasn't very satisfy with the outcome. Anyway, Park Place has nice and serious people providing good service.

04/08/2014 Category: Service
not fast enough
The work has not being done as fast as I expected. I have to get back to them and check the process every time
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/11/2014

Zonghao, I trust we've addressed your concerns. If this isn't the case, please let me know. We thank you for your business.

BQ
Barbara Q.
Bothell, WA
07/01/2013 Category: Service
Hope it stays 5 stars :)
Thank you Jared for facilitating my issue :) and definitely many thanks to Joey for putting my new (to-me) to even better condition. Everyone at Park Place has been polite and helpful, I'm sure I will be back for many more services and possibly an upgrade. Keep it up!!!

07/01/2013 Category: Service
5 stars on Sales but at the moment 1 star for Service
I just recently purchased my Boxster S and was completely HAPPY with the car and with David Khazai!!! HOWEVER, I had to bring it back to have the VentureShield added. When i picked it up, I saw there was a dent that wasn't there...OMG, I was soooo sad to see my new car damaged. I reported it while I was there ASAP!! It seems that just because no one confirmed who did the damage while in their hands, they are only willing to pay $200 out of the $700 it cost to fix it. For this reason, I am giving a low score until they can admit responsibility and return my car as I left it. BTW, VentureShield work was good too. If management can fix this, I would surely give them 5 stars because they've been great otherwise!!!
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/01/2013
Oh no! Barbara, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and you are no exception. Let me investigate your issue and we'll get back to you tomorrow. - Jared Lowell Marketing Director

AL
ADAM L.
Seattle, WA
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
02/20/2013 Category: Service
Park Place Ltd. and Rapprochemont
I will credit Park Place with resolving the quality control issue with my motor replacement by offering an extension of the motor warranty and providing routine no-cost monitoring for premature engine wear, earning three more stars for willingness to remedy my obvious dissatisfaction.

02/20/2013 Category: Service
Do you really want the truth!
Dear Park Place,
I generally will ignore low ratings on an internet review site because they often represent isolated events, may not be representative or fair, or are the rants of a crank. That being said, I have been a loyal customer of Park Place since I bought my 2002 911 C4 in 2006. In the past,I felt the service was reasonable and I and my car were well cared for. My three recent service appointments have notable for poor quality control and even gross negligence. Incident number one: after repair in driver car door, the latch mechanism malfunctioned related to a misplaced pin in the latching mechanism– result 5 days waiting for a new part. Incident number two: clutch replaced and several days later car would not go into 2,4,6 gear related to a slipped hose clamp–result 4 days back in the shop. Final incident, needed a replacement motor due to a cracked cylinder head– result after almost 2 month delay car reported to be fixed, while driving home clamp falls off coolant hose and coolant spills from engine
and enging temp goes to 250+, car towed back to Park Place. Quality control appears to be a serious issue.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/22/2013
Adam, we're very sorry that our Service Center performance wasn’t up to your - or our – expectations and standards. I left you a voice message in the hope that I could discuss your situation a little further and figure out how we can perhaps turn your bad experience into one with a more palatable ending for all involved. Please don't hesitate to call me or respond via email when you have a free moment. Regards, Jared Lowell Marketing Director

MICHAEL G.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Job on 09' Car
Brought in my 09 Honda Civic which was covered in sap and hadn't had a good exterior/interior cleaning for about 1.5 years. Work was finished the next day and it looks squeaky clean. Also the smoke smell from all my cigarettes smoke seems to have dissipated, or at least i don't smell it anymore.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Michael. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to help get your Honda Civic looking squeaky clean again. We appreciate your business!

Edmonds, WA
Porsche 911
Excellent attention to detail
Went in for a detail and whee repair and they knocked it out of the park! Definitely will be back
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience, and we look forward to seeing you again.

MK
MIKE K.
Renton, WA
Jaguar XJ-SERIES
Clean and professional!
Park police did a wonderful job on cleaning waxing and double buffing my J I will take my car there for everything they do especially now that I know they have a person that works on older jags nice work team keep up the good work Mike
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Mike. We appreciate your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

JOHN B.
Issaquah, WA
Alfa Romeo Giulia
Auto Salon
Had an outstanding experience getting my Alfa Romeo detailed. Went over to them to make an appointment and got a full walk through on what to expect. Got a reminder call the day before from a really nice young lady. Was given a loaner car to use and the car was done when promised. The work was beautiful. Well worth the investment...
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, John. We appreciate your business!

JY
JACKY Y.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Quick and easy
I called Park Place after my car’s check engine light came on and disappeared by itself. JB and Adam were patient listening to my concerns, gave me an estimate, and got my car diagnosed and fixed in no time. Great service!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, Jacky. We're glad to hear JB and Adam were able to help. We appreciate your business!

JEFFREY B.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/11/2020 Category: Service
convenience with easy in and easy out
The experience was great. The only criticism is that my car was not washed after the service. That would have been nice.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jeffrey! We're glad to hear your overall experience was a good one, and we hope your next visit is even better.

TC
TOM C.
Sammamish, WA
Lotus Evora
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Kudos for the service department
I brought my Lotus Evora in for service. Without going into the details, the service ran into problems and the costs could have escalated considerably. My service advisor, John P. came up with a plan which addressed the situation 100% to my satisfaction and my car was fully repaired. I'm delighted with the outcome - both how the car was repaired and how I was dealt with.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/09/2020

We're happy to hear that our team was able to help, Tom. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Newcastle, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Taylor and Team are THE BEST!
Exceptional service, quality work and total professionals... my car looks BRAND NEW! Dent removal and full detail - 5 STARS! The only detail shop I’ll trust with my vehicles!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to working with you again soon!

MK
MARTIN K.
Snohomish, WA
Lotus Evora
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Evora Transmission Repair
Doug and Erik at Park Place have been very helpful over the last few months. They do really good work, they are very professional, and they also provide great advice. They are assets to Park Place.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Martin. We appreciate your business, and we'll pass your kind words on to Doug and Erik. We'll see you next time!

DUSTIN H.
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Communication
Stayed in communication with me and did a great job on my truck.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Dustin. We appreciate your business, and we're so glad to hear everything went well. Take care!

BRIAN H.
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied with Park Place Service!
Their technicians are very skilled, diagnose the problem, give me an accurate estimate to fix it and get it done on time. What more could I ask?
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Brian. We appreciate your business!