Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Sammamish, WA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
They suck
Worst customer service ever

ROBERT M.
Renton, WA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

EZ
ELENA Z.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

JEFF T.
Redmond, WA
Saab 9-3
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

Indianola, WA
Saab 9-5
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Pending
We'll write a review when you have completed working on our car. Our recent experience was not satisfactory.

Issaquah, WA
Bentley Arnage
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Worst communication on earth
Worst ever had car for 3 hours Park Place LTD has had for almost a mouth and a half. I have called repeatedly with no response called over 20 times in a one month period and if I'm correct only 2 call backs in that period.. I have actually made my first payment on vehicle which to my knowledge is 45 days from purchase and drove it 3 hours. Repeatedly told I will be called back with no response. To this day I do not have vehicle because they have not responded to an email 4 to t days ago, though I was promised once again to be told something that day........still waiting

DOUGLAS W.
Bothell, WA
Honda Ridgeline
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Broken Seats
I went there because of a customer approbation discount, having purchased a car in the past. Now I’ll never do business again with them. My rear seats where broken and they denied all responsibility. If they had broken just one, I’d have chalked it up to a 10 year old car. But both!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your input, Mr. Weaver, it is appreciated-

In regards to your particular Honda Ridgeline that was brought in for detail. Our detailer reports that one seat was folded up upon arrival and the support was in the "broken" position.

Upon inspection by our ASE-Certified technician, it was discovered that the cable that is integral to the proper operation has worn out on both seats, creating a situation in which the supports no longer fold up automatically.

Your seat malfunction is directly attributable to this a 'wear-related' component failure from repetitive use in a 10+ year-old vehicle, and in no way is related to our detailers vacuuming your carpets.

Contact our Service Department directly at 425-746-5447, as we are able to order the correct parts the replace those worn components that lead to your seat mechanism's failure, and we can repair your seat to function as it should.

Thank you, and best regards.

JN
JULIET N.
Renton, WA
Fisker Karma
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Problem still not resolved
Paid over $300 for labor car came back with the same problem and more issues than when brought in. Nothing was resolved.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 10/19/2017

Hello, Juliet-
Please contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly with any concerns at 425-746-5447.
We're sorry that this is the first place we've heard of this issue and will strive to earn your complete satisfaction.

RODNEY M.
Seattle, WA
Saab 9-3
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Extremely disappointed
I called Park Place SAAB service on 9/14 at 9:34am to get a quote to have the antanea replaced on my Saab. I was told it would take no more than 30 minutes and I didn't need an appointment. They charge by the hour so I was prepared to pay $70ish. I was also told it would/could be a difficult part to find because my car is a 2005. So I found a new part at an old SAAB dealership in Texas. I took sometime out of my busy day to go have it replaced. When I walked in the door I heard someone complaining that she was charged a lot more that she was quoted. This visit ended up costing me nearly $200 and 2.5 hours from my day. He said it could be one of 2 people that could have given me the incorrect information. When I questioned the difference, the service man said that he couldn't do anything because I couldn't remember who I talked to. Park Place is an Astin Martin and Lotus dealership. It's not that we can't afford an Astin Martin, or a Mercedes, or a Maserati. I drive a SAAB because one saved my life so I'm going to be loyal as long as I can. I feel really taken advantage of.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Hello, Rodney-
There has to have been a complete & total miscommunication and/or misunderstanding involved with your Saab repair. We say this for two main reasons... first, we always have had and will continue to have several of that antenna in stock. Secondly, we are a former Saab dealer & service center, as well as several of us being Saab owners and lovers like yourself -- we've performed this service often enough to confidently replace it quickly and reasonably. Please, contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly at 425.746.5447 to personally discuss your car going forward.

We welcome the opportunity to repair your Saab, or any car for that matter, as we service and repair all makes, models and all years of cars, trucks, and SUVs. Yes, we are an Authorized Aston Martin Service Center along with being a Lotus Cars Authorized Service Center, but Park Place Service Center is also a state-of-the-art, 15-bay facility that is dedicated to the repair, service, and maintenance of the types of specialty vehicles we have sold for the last 30 years. No matter what you drive, we have the expertise and the experience to keep it in top condition.

As to another customer's repair that you immersed yourself in, often times once a service or repair is initiated further failed components or contributing factors and issues are discovered. I cannot speak to the particular situation to which you are referring, but you may not be privy to all of the details of that particular repair.

Thank you, and best regards.
We look forward to the opportunity for correcting any misunderstanding on our part.

Park Place Ltd.
Park Place Service Center

WG
WILLIAM G.
Seattle, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Can't get timely service. One technition can't keep up with the workload.
The only reason it is not so great service is because it takes 5 weeks to have a tecnitian to look at my Aston Martin. My car has been in your shop 10 weeks over the past 3 months just waiting to have a technician diagnose minor problems and repair them. Aston Martin Service needs more technicians. Doug and the one technician do a good job but can't do it in a timely fashion. I just sold the car because of the service problem. It makes no sense to own an Aston Martin that can't be serviced by the Aston Martin dealer I bought it from.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you, Mr. Gain-
We appreciate your sentiments.

Many people do not understand that, even though an Aston Martin is a car, an Aston Martin is wholly different from a Toyota, Ford or BMW. The systems are far more complex and interdependent and may require more intensive and complex services and repairs.

I cannot speak to your car specifically, but rest assured that our Aston Martin technician is among the most highly trained and well-respected in the world. That being said, adding an Aston Martin technician is not nearly as simple as you may think -- being among the oldest and most revered brands in the automotive industry, as well as one of the most technologically advanced current car manufacturers, an Aston Martin technician is faced with intensive and rigorous training that differs immensely from that of the mainstream car makers.

It is a small pool of candidates these days that have the drive and wherewithal to dedicate themselves to a career in Automotive Services. Auto mechanics are a dying breed and the industry is not attracting the next generation of technicians. Some say the removal of trade courses in public education is to blame, some say it's technology, and some say it's the sense of entitlement or maybe the general malaise among America's youth as a whole. What are your thoughts, William?

We have been actively looking to add not only an Aston Martin technician, but two other service technicians to our team also -- please have any qualified candidates that you know contact us directly.

Thanks, and best regards-
Park Place Aston Martin
Park Place Ltd.

SF
SEAN F.
Kenmore, WA
SAAB 9-3
05/01/2017 Category: Service
First time in - will never come back.
When I bring my car into the shop, I expect it to be returned back in the same way that I brought it in. Came in for recall service, and when I left and started my car, my power seats would not work. They worked when I brought it in, but failed to work when I went to drive away. Long story short, after being told that the broken seat was my fault, being yelled at by the service tech who then walked away from me in anger for saying that I wanted my seat fixed, and over an hour of explaining how I want my car to return back the same way I brought it in, I was offered to speak to the general manager. I have to admit, the general manager worked to get things right, but the level of service vs. their shop rate and illusion of being a premier shop are not in alignment. In short, if you want to be treated poorly, spoken to rudely by the mechanics, and risk having your car returned in worse shape than you brought it in please use this shop. If not, make sure you steer clear.

SATOSHI B.
Mill Creek, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ M-CLASS
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Screed and tattooed
Bought 2007 ML320 CDI Diesel 4months ago. I've spent over $3,500 and one of the problem occurred twice in two week. You would think they would cover so rod the cost!

TN
TREVOR N.
Sammamish, WA
MASERATI GHIBLI
02/16/2016 Category: Service
Install Quality not good, customer service worse
I have a Maserati and bought a Hide a Plate holder for my front license plate which to be fair, isn't the highest quality of product but it gets the job done of holding the front license plate under the car and with a push of a button, brings it out in front of the bumper. I asked Park Place to install it for me which they agreed to do. After 3 hours and $400 later, it was done. But, it wasn't on straight and frankly looked embarrassing. In fact, I'm not sure how it took them 3 hours to install. Park Place said the product was the issue and there was nothing they could do. My perception of Park Place is they are a high-end shop, they deal with a lot of nice cars, and have capabilities to do custom work if need to. So, i called them back and asked them how we could fix it. Park Place wanted nothing to do with it and said it was my issue. So, i literally spent only 30 minutes, shimmed it myself, and got it looking straight. Now keep in mind, i am not very handy whatsoever so the fact I could fix it and they wouldn't boggles my mind. Ultimately, i am very disappointed with the lack of trying to do the right thing and not wanting to make the customer happy attitude Park Place has. I will never bring my car there for service again or have any work done on it for that matter in the future.

SG
STEVE G.
Hansville, WA
LOTUS EVORA
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Brian Groudle Great Service
Brian Groudle does a great job and goes above and beyond. My Lotus died in the desert in Utah and Brian gave me his cell # and worked with me over the weekend and has been very helpful You are lucky to have him

DT
DENIZ T.
Kirkland, WA
FERRARI 456M
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Terrible, terrible experience
My recent experience attempting to consign my car at Park Place surprised me. The way the sales team acted was beyond belief. I had to hire a lawyer and threaten to get a court order to get my car back for repairs outside of Park Place. Really surprising experience.

BRUCE B.
Snohomish, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ 560 SERIES
12/14/2014 Category: Service
Seems like you say anything to get us to pay you to display the car
You have not sold our car and we were told initially that you had a buyer already - and we keep getting calls that you want us to put more money into restoring the car. Whoever buys it can restore all they want, we are selling the car as is.

DT
DEBORAH SKYLES T.
Snohomish, WA
SAAB 9-3
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Saab 93, 2001 review of service not good.
You charged me for a half hours worth of work, saying you went in the driver door to check thr windoe motor. When in fact the door showed no sign of ever being torn into. My son tested the motor and repaired it in less than a half hour and your services were to be over $800.00 to repair. On your estimate!

LG
LARRY G.
Bellingham, WA
ASTON MARTIN DB7
07/26/2014 Category: Service
A COMPLETE WASTE!
I scheduled my Aston Martin DB7 weeks in advance and discussed the items I wanted repaired, Two of the six items were paid for on a previous visit yet were not repaired. I drove my car from Bellingham to Bellevue where Park Place had it for 4 full days. In my opinion the diagnostic and work done should have taken a day or less. I was basically charged $300 to tell me I needed all the items repaired or replaced on my list. There were no accurate part names or part numbers on my invoice. Not one part was in stock even though I had given a heads up as to what I needed for my car. Even though I supplied the oil filter and plugs for an oil change I was still charged over $300 for a 30 minute or less job. One of the items on my list was that my front ashtray was off track. When I got my car back the ashtray was not only unrepaired but was jammed shut and rendered askew and unusable. Considering the miles I added to my car, the time it was tied up and the time for my wife and I to make the two full trips this was a complete waste of time and money. So for $674.12, 4 days, and a lot of miles added to my Aston I got an overpriced oil change,. a useless diagnostic, a completely broken and unusable ashtray (it was at least working when my car was dropped off and now I have no access to the lighter outlet for my GPS) and a handbrake repair that should have been done on my previous visit. I will never bring my car back to Park Place and with warn every Aston owner I can find to stay away.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/29/2014

Larry, we thank you for your feedback; we are very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your servicing experience. I'd like to hear more of your story and see if there is a way to turn you one star review into a five star experience that you can tell you friends about. Please don't hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Again, thank you for your time, your business, and your candor.
-- Jared
(425) 562-1000 ext. 1028

JOYCE H.
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
07/18/2014 Category: Service
The Service and the staff
Brian did a very nice job for us as 1st time customers. We were referred to Mercedes Garage by Will McAllister a long time customer.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/22/2014

Joyce,
You've left a positive review but just 1 star? Is this an oversight, or is there some other way we can be of assistance?
Thank you for your time and for your business.
- Jared

RANDY B.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
01/25/2014 Category: Service
It sure isn't the customer service
I brought my car in on a Thursday. On Monday I had to call to find out the status and know what the repair would be...I was told, 'We'll have to get back to you as we haven't diagnosed the problem yet." I called back on Tuesday (your phone system sucks by the way) and got voice mail as there wasn't a service person avail when I called. On Thursday when I called again, I was told it would be ready by 4pm. I arrived @ 5 and was told it would be another 10 min's or so as Adam hadn't finished up the paperwork and then it had to be handed off to the service manager...Needless to say, I was extremely dissatisfied with the level of customer service as in it was non existent. If it were my company, I'd fire the entire bunch and get some professionals on board. If it weren't for my history with Adam, I would have left and never looked back...I may still. Not sure but this was the worst car repair experience I've had in a very long time. I highly recommend you get your act together or you'll be drinking a lot of coffee looking @ each other and not repairing cars...oh wait, you didn't have any coffee for your customers. Scratch that...maybe put in a big screen TV.