Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Mercedes-Benz GLC
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Wrong estimate
I had a service A for GLC. The estimate was different with the final invoice. When I was about to pay, the rep said he did not know it is SUV.

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
Maple Valley, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Dirty truck
First off I understand that buying a Chevy Silverado from Park Place is a bit unusual considering they most carry collectibles and very high end cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini. I contact the sales team first thing in the morning hoping to have the first look at the particular truck. After placing my deposit I explain that I'll be available at 3 o'clock to view the truck mind you I called a 9 am in the morning. I show up promptly at 3 and the truck is filthy dirty. I can understand if the scheduled detail was a day out, but you can't take an hour to a have one of the lot guys give it a quick hand wash? It was just a bad look to show up at Park Place Motors and the truck looking so dirty. If I hadn't already sold my other vehicle I probably would have walked away..They did knock 300$ off the price so I could get a detail on my own.......

East Hampstead, NH
Chevrolet Corvette
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Once they get their money , no one will help you
I brought a 2005 Chevy corvette, first words out of the salesman was a lie, I should have known it wouldn’t get any better. Once the salesman had our money , he would not help us anymore. We needed it transported across the country , they kept telling us that they do this everyday, but in the end we made all the arrangements. We spoke to the manager, the financial manager and kept sending us back to salesman. He is not worth whatever you pay him. We need the title so we can register the car, still don’t have that either, only do this once a week. So the car sits in the garage waiting. This was the most nerve racking experience I ever had , would not recommend them to anyone.

Porsche Macan
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Different price in the end and damgaged provided parts
Mixed experience with this place. I am guessing when things are going well they will treat you well but when things slide they let you fall. Told one price and promises at the start but then was left with a higher bill and damaged parts. Not exactly the kind of service a place that caters to higher end cars/clients should do.

COLLEEN B.

Worst customer service ever

ROBERT M.
Renton, WA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

EZ
ELENA Z.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

JEFF T.
Saab 9-3
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

Indianola, WA
Saab 9-5
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Pending
We'll write a review when you have completed working on our car. Our recent experience was not satisfactory.

Issaquah, WA
Bentley Arnage
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Worst communication on earth
Worst ever had car for 3 hours Park Place LTD has had for almost a mouth and a half. I have called repeatedly with no response called over 20 times in a one month period and if I'm correct only 2 call backs in that period.. I have actually made my first payment on vehicle which to my knowledge is 45 days from purchase and drove it 3 hours. Repeatedly told I will be called back with no response. To this day I do not have vehicle because they have not responded to an email 4 to t days ago, though I was promised once again to be told something that day........still waiting

DOUGLAS W.
Bothell, WA
Honda Ridgeline
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Broken Seats
I went there because of a customer approbation discount, having purchased a car in the past. Now I’ll never do business again with them. My rear seats where broken and they denied all responsibility. If they had broken just one, I’d have chalked it up to a 10 year old car. But both!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your input, Mr. Weaver, it is appreciated-

In regards to your particular Honda Ridgeline that was brought in for detail. Our detailer reports that one seat was folded up upon arrival and the support was in the "broken" position.

Upon inspection by our ASE-Certified technician, it was discovered that the cable that is integral to the proper operation has worn out on both seats, creating a situation in which the supports no longer fold up automatically.

Your seat malfunction is directly attributable to this a 'wear-related' component failure from repetitive use in a 10+ year-old vehicle, and in no way is related to our detailers vacuuming your carpets.

Contact our Service Department directly at 425-746-5447, as we are able to order the correct parts the replace those worn components that lead to your seat mechanism's failure, and we can repair your seat to function as it should.

Thank you, and best regards.

JN
JULIET N.
Renton, WA
Fisker Karma
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Problem still not resolved
Paid over $300 for labor car came back with the same problem and more issues than when brought in. Nothing was resolved.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 10/19/2017

Hello, Juliet-
Please contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly with any concerns at 425-746-5447.
We're sorry that this is the first place we've heard of this issue and will strive to earn your complete satisfaction.

RODNEY M.
Saab 9-3
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Extremely disappointed
I called Park Place SAAB service on 9/14 at 9:34am to get a quote to have the antanea replaced on my Saab. I was told it would take no more than 30 minutes and I didn't need an appointment. They charge by the hour so I was prepared to pay $70ish. I was also told it would/could be a difficult part to find because my car is a 2005. So I found a new part at an old SAAB dealership in Texas. I took sometime out of my busy day to go have it replaced. When I walked in the door I heard someone complaining that she was charged a lot more that she was quoted. This visit ended up costing me nearly $200 and 2.5 hours from my day. He said it could be one of 2 people that could have given me the incorrect information. When I questioned the difference, the service man said that he couldn't do anything because I couldn't remember who I talked to. Park Place is an Astin Martin and Lotus dealership. It's not that we can't afford an Astin Martin, or a Mercedes, or a Maserati. I drive a SAAB because one saved my life so I'm going to be loyal as long as I can. I feel really taken advantage of.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Hello, Rodney-
There has to have been a complete & total miscommunication and/or misunderstanding involved with your Saab repair. We say this for two main reasons... first, we always have had and will continue to have several of that antenna in stock. Secondly, we are a former Saab dealer & service center, as well as several of us being Saab owners and lovers like yourself -- we've performed this service often enough to confidently replace it quickly and reasonably. Please, contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly at 425.746.5447 to personally discuss your car going forward.

We welcome the opportunity to repair your Saab, or any car for that matter, as we service and repair all makes, models and all years of cars, trucks, and SUVs. Yes, we are an Authorized Aston Martin Service Center along with being a Lotus Cars Authorized Service Center, but Park Place Service Center is also a state-of-the-art, 15-bay facility that is dedicated to the repair, service, and maintenance of the types of specialty vehicles we have sold for the last 30 years. No matter what you drive, we have the expertise and the experience to keep it in top condition.

As to another customer's repair that you immersed yourself in, often times once a service or repair is initiated further failed components or contributing factors and issues are discovered. I cannot speak to the particular situation to which you are referring, but you may not be privy to all of the details of that particular repair.

Thank you, and best regards.
We look forward to the opportunity for correcting any misunderstanding on our part.

Park Place Ltd.
Park Place Service Center

WG
WILLIAM G.
Aston Martin Vantage
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Can't get timely service. One technition can't keep up with the workload.
The only reason it is not so great service is because it takes 5 weeks to have a tecnitian to look at my Aston Martin. My car has been in your shop 10 weeks over the past 3 months just waiting to have a technician diagnose minor problems and repair them. Aston Martin Service needs more technicians. Doug and the one technician do a good job but can't do it in a timely fashion. I just sold the car because of the service problem. It makes no sense to own an Aston Martin that can't be serviced by the Aston Martin dealer I bought it from.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you, Mr. Gain-
We appreciate your sentiments.

Many people do not understand that, even though an Aston Martin is a car, an Aston Martin is wholly different from a Toyota, Ford or BMW. The systems are far more complex and interdependent and may require more intensive and complex services and repairs.

I cannot speak to your car specifically, but rest assured that our Aston Martin technician is among the most highly trained and well-respected in the world. That being said, adding an Aston Martin technician is not nearly as simple as you may think -- being among the oldest and most revered brands in the automotive industry, as well as one of the most technologically advanced current car manufacturers, an Aston Martin technician is faced with intensive and rigorous training that differs immensely from that of the mainstream car makers.

It is a small pool of candidates these days that have the drive and wherewithal to dedicate themselves to a career in Automotive Services. Auto mechanics are a dying breed and the industry is not attracting the next generation of technicians. Some say the removal of trade courses in public education is to blame, some say it's technology, and some say it's the sense of entitlement or maybe the general malaise among America's youth as a whole. What are your thoughts, William?

We have been actively looking to add not only an Aston Martin technician, but two other service technicians to our team also -- please have any qualified candidates that you know contact us directly.

Thanks, and best regards-