Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

PG
PARK G.
Jaguar XK8
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Jag John. The best mechanic in the area.
Always spectacular, fair and honest work.

Mercedes-Benz 300 SERIES
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Expertise
I have had my older Mercedes serviced by Adam for almost a decade. I am always confident I am being treated with respect and competent servicing of my vehicle whether for maintaining or major repairs. I was recently in a bind and had my car serviced by another major dealership. Huge mistake, and I regret not bringing it in to Park Place with Adam and his crew (working particularly with John). I could not be more more pleased by the overall experience with this organization. Having an impeccably honest, personable, and uniquely experienced mechanic is great. Park Place surpasses any other repair facility I have encountered with all my variety of vehicles over the years.

ROGER S.

Bothell, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/11/2019 Category: Service
In a word...Adam
Adam and his team are simply the best. Customer service is outstanding!

JOEL K.
Belfair, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Consignment
Bryan was very professional and dedicated to make sure my experience consigning my car was done right not only for my needs but also for the future owner. Maintaining Park place as a great place to do business with.

KH
KEVIN H.
Snoqualmie, WA
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
I had a great experience getting my car detailed! They did an excellent job and delivered on all my expectations! Highly recommend!!

JENNIFER F.
Issaquah, WA
Jaguar F-PACE
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I’m really happy with how beautiful my car looked when I picked it up. GreAt customer service too.

DICK C.
Kirkland, WA
LOOSE UPHOLSTERY
10/02/2019 Category: Service
1890s Carriage seat
Excellent workmanship for anon typical job

CT
CRIS T.
Monroe, WA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great job
You guys did an amazing job with the detail and the ceramic coating on my truck!

JANE B.
Bremerton, WA
Saab 9-3
09/30/2019 Category: Service
SAAB Maintenance
When an auto shop in Fife stopped servicing SAAB this summer, Park Place LTD helped me with my SAAB! Travis at the Parts Department collaborated well with my local Auto Repair Shop regarding the ECM for my vehicle. With John Perez assistance and highly-skilled technicians, my SAAB is now working! Customer service is amazing and the service is great! John communicated with me along the way and explained diagnosis and solutions to my level of understanding. I highly recommend Park Place LTD! The staff member in the Salon Area was very helpful and friendly as well when I picked my vehicle during the weekend! Keep up the great work!

BROOKE B.
Redmond, WA
Lexus CT 200h
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Great car detail
They did such an exceptional job detailing my car. Very impressed. I will for sure recommend and come back.
Thank you!

RICHARD G.
Audi RS 3
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Taylor and team
These guys did a bang up job on removing some hard water spots from an RS3 I had shipped up from Houston Texas. The sun baked water spots were 100% gone and ceramic “quartz protection was applied flawlessly. These guys have always been very professional even when re-doing something for me that I felt needed more attention.

Everett, WA
Lexus CT 200h
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Service
Park Place Service Manager Brian Groudle is a delight to work with. He is so knowledgeable about all vehicles. I highly recommend getting your vehicle serviced here.

ER
EUGENE R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Nice service!
Called to setup a ppi. Talked to couple of folks. Appointment was available on the day I wanted. Nice and easy to deal with, very attentive shuttle driver.

RJ

BEVERLY H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Communication
Great service no financial surprises!
Technicians are professional and neat appearance!

SK
SENTHIL K.
Issaquah, WA
Maserati GranTurismo
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Detailing and Ceramic coat
Taylor Cross at the detail shop and Doug Taylor at service are impeccable leaders when it comes to managing the over all process and customer relationship. The entire process was smooth and i always knew what's going on with work and the work was done on time and the quality of the work was top notch.I would highly recommend Park Place especially if you own an Italian or Custom Import vehicle.

Shoreline, WA
Ford F100
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Took our vintage truck over to have transmission repairs,was done with excellent workmanship. Several other things were also done the last think was a full (detail). The truck came back lookin like a new 58f100. Very very happy with the whole experience. Great people friendly service. Thank you park place service department.

CR
CURTIS R.
Cadillac SEVILLE
09/16/2019 Category: Service
What a Perfect Job they Always Do!
I take all of my cars to Park Place.

They are the best at what they do. No one is better.

ROBERT M.
Porsche Boxster
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Convertible Top Allignment
My Boxster's convertible top was not closing properly. Dave diagnosed the problem, replace a damaged part, tightened the tension straps and aligned the trim on the rear of the top. It functions perfectly so I can enjoy open air motoring again.