Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Sammamish, WA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
They suck
Worst customer service ever

ROBERT M.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

EZ
ELENA Z.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

JEFF T.
Redmond, WA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

Indianola, WA
Saab 9-5
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Pending
We'll write a review when you have completed working on our car. Our recent experience was not satisfactory.

Phoenix, AZ
Audi R8
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Weather might have been an issue
Wasn’t the smoothest transaction. Weather may have been the issue
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your understanding of the inconveniences encountered on your end due to the epic winter snowstorms in the northwest this past month. Enjoy that new car. Thank You!

"May the traffic signals, road camber, and g-forces always be in your favor!"

Kirkland, WA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
While my car was in for repair I had to initiate almost all calls for status updates, and was told on several of those occasions that I would receive a call back that same day but for the most part did not receive those calls. I was also told on at least two separate occasions that my car was ready to pickup, only to find later in that same day that in fact it was not ready. It took several weeks before my car was ready. There was poor communication overall with respect to costs as they accumulated and in the end I was very surprised to hear the final total (nearly double what I had expected). At one point when I asked for the person who had been handling my repair work, the first person I talked to complained that I should not ask for individuals by name since he didn't know where everyone was, and that I needed to ask by department! Overall disappointed since I have had several other good experiences with Park Place.

Issaquah, WA
Bentley Arnage
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Worst communication on earth
Worst ever had car for 3 hours Park Place LTD has had for almost a mouth and a half. I have called repeatedly with no response called over 20 times in a one month period and if I'm correct only 2 call backs in that period.. I have actually made my first payment on vehicle which to my knowledge is 45 days from purchase and drove it 3 hours. Repeatedly told I will be called back with no response. To this day I do not have vehicle because they have not responded to an email 4 to t days ago, though I was promised once again to be told something that day........still waiting

TW
TINA W.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Get everything in writing.
I made an appointment to bring my car in after getting a warning code. My car is older and I was aware it could be time to retire it. I talked to the service manager at length about this possibility. I said I had also recently gotten a "service due" notification. At that time he didn't know what that included due to the mileage, but would let me know. Because the cost to repair might not be worth it, I said to wait on doing anything before getting a quote. The service advisor said this was standard anyway, and I felt we were both clear on my intention. I also dropped the car off early and said I needed it back by 5 pm. He said this would not be a problem. I never received a call so I called them around 3 pm to get a status. I got a call back after 4 pm saying indeed there were some major issues, including an unexpected brake problem, and they were unable to let me take my car because it was not safe to drive. They said at a minimum I needed to have the brakes fixed before I could take it. He advised they were out of loaners but they would help me get a rental. To say this was a scramble to get done would be an understatement, and I had to miss an appointment scheduled later that evening as a result. Considering they would not let me take my car I needed to do some thinking about what to do. I wrote down the explanation of the repairs over the phone. They were very nice about letting me take my time and I did appreciate it. At one point I needed to get my glasses from the car and I called on a Saturday and was told they could not give me the keys because there was a bill due. I disagreed but waited until Monday to contact my advisor via email. He confirmed she must have misunderstood me and I was free to take the car any time. I have this in writing. Upon going to get the key (because I still had a rental) I was again met with a strange attitude. When I finally met with my advisor, he said they had time into the car and a "couple of hours" of labor would be due. I said that was not my understanding. When back at his desk, he then said they did an oil change and so only that would be due. Again, I said that was not my understanding as I was very specific about not doing any service if the car was done for. He said he didn't remember that, and well, they did do it, and it would be $187. What?? At this point I was upset and said this was incorrect, but if they really did it, fine, I would pay for it, but certainly not $187 for an oil change. Ok, he said, it was a mistake and now it would be $114. I was seriously floored but just wanted my key so I could later get the car. I decided to give the car away at this point, and the person who would be receiving it suggested getting one more opinion by a mechanic he knew nearby. I had the car looked at by a Saab certified repair shop and they said the car was fine to drive, although if I were keeping it I should get the brakes repaired at some point. I'm not disputing other repairs were needed/suggested, but this other mechanic didn't seem to have the same opinion. Fair enough. As a note, when I talked to my service advisor at Park Place, which was several times, the description of the repairs also changed slightly, which seemed odd. My service advisor seemed like a genuinely nice person, but I don't feel I could have been more clear in our communication. I am very uncomfortable with how it played out and I will not be returning in the future. I'm giving a 2 star rating because Park Place did allow me to leave my car on their lot until I made my decision, however, I seems I shouldn't have been denied taking it to begin with.

KC
KEITH C.
Volkswagen Golf R
06/10/2018 Category: Service
No attention to detail
While the quality of the detail was ok, there were many areas that they missed.
The front windows on both side have some residue from the tint installation. They didn't even touch it (I have a picture as proof, even left it on the car in case you wanna see it). On closer inspection, there are white lint everywhere (assuming you used a white microfiber). I don't know how you missed it on a black car. If this was the standard interior/exterior clean under $100, I would not be writing this review. I expect NOT to see this kind of result when I paid $370 for a detail.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Everett, WA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Not Pleased
Brought my car in Thursday night and was told it would be first in line Friday (made the appointment weeks in advance). Wasn't touched until Friday afternoon (only found this out because I called) and didn't get my car back until Tuesday noon. One of my issues (an electrical issue) could not be resolved - your service guy John said, "we really don't work on Saleen electrical, you should take it to someone who does." It would have been nice to know this before hand - I would not have wasted my time.

I had just had the car detailed before I took it to you, I didn't realize that your yard was outside under a bunch of cotton-wood trees. John told me the car would be washed before I came to pick it up. I even gave an extra couple hours on Tuesday to make sure this happened. The car was not washed and was filthy. Also, there is a small dent in the driver-rear quarter panel - can't prove it was Park Place, but it wasn't there before.

I know that you work on much more expensive cars than mine (2008 Mustang Saleen), but I was willing to pay top dollar for top service. That's not what I got.

VM
VIVEK M.
Issaquah, WA
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Ok but not completely satisified
Service itself was good but took 2 days instead of one- that part is fine. However I was disappointed that car wasn't washed when it was kept for 2 days and I spent $1250. When I asked Joseph the advisor he brushed it aside rather curtly and said there was no time. When I came to the shop at around 3.30pm and stayed there fro 30 min, the whole car wash bay was empty. Rather disappointing - also shuttle service in the morning is a hit/miss. Today it was 8.07am and I was told a shuttle would be ready to go by 8am. I very nicely asked if the shuttle was ready and someone immediately barked at me that I'm not the only one waiting for a shuttle.

DOUGLAS W.
Bothell, WA
Honda Ridgeline
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Broken Seats
I went there because of a customer approbation discount, having purchased a car in the past. Now I’ll never do business again with them. My rear seats where broken and they denied all responsibility. If they had broken just one, I’d have chalked it up to a 10 year old car. But both!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your input, Mr. Weaver, it is appreciated-

In regards to your particular Honda Ridgeline that was brought in for detail. Our detailer reports that one seat was folded up upon arrival and the support was in the "broken" position.

Upon inspection by our ASE-Certified technician, it was discovered that the cable that is integral to the proper operation has worn out on both seats, creating a situation in which the supports no longer fold up automatically.

Your seat malfunction is directly attributable to this a 'wear-related' component failure from repetitive use in a 10+ year-old vehicle, and in no way is related to our detailers vacuuming your carpets.

Contact our Service Department directly at 425-746-5447, as we are able to order the correct parts the replace those worn components that lead to your seat mechanism's failure, and we can repair your seat to function as it should.

Thank you, and best regards.

RUSS S.
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Because you asked
I dropped my car off at 8:10am with a list of things I needed done. When I picked it up at 3:30p I was told it was ready. I specifically asked if the windshield wipers had been replaced and was told they checked them and they were okay. I knew they weren't so I paid my bill and left. On the way home, sitting in traffic I looked over the invoice and didn't notice any charge for the 4-wheel alignment I had requested so I called from the car the first response was "I forgot" and then it was quickly changed to I didn't have time. If that was the case I should have been told when I picked up the car, so the first response was correct. it had been forgotten. I had to take the car back in to get the 4-wheel alignment and wiper blades again at 8:10am another day. This time i was told i really needed the wiper blades and I can only assume the alignment was done. I had 3 factory recalls to be done and now I have no confidence that they were done, but how would I know? I understand, not having time to complete the work, but I would expect a call informing me of the problem and when I pick up the car I would expect to be told what had been done and what had not been done. I thing honesty is the best policy and I think this was lacking.
A secondary issus was I requested a ride to the office and it took 45 minutes before I was able to get a ride. This is not the type service I get from Bellevue Lexus and I would expect the same level of service and honesty) from you. I offer these comment so you can improve your service, not discipline anyone. Everyone was very nice and courteous . I just think you need to raise the standard of keeping the customer informed

JN
JULIET N.
Fisker Karma
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Problem still not resolved
Paid over $300 for labor car came back with the same problem and more issues than when brought in. Nothing was resolved.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 10/19/2017

Hello, Juliet-
Please contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly with any concerns at 425-746-5447.
We're sorry that this is the first place we've heard of this issue and will strive to earn your complete satisfaction.

RODNEY M.
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Extremely disappointed
I called Park Place SAAB service on 9/14 at 9:34am to get a quote to have the antanea replaced on my Saab. I was told it would take no more than 30 minutes and I didn't need an appointment. They charge by the hour so I was prepared to pay $70ish. I was also told it would/could be a difficult part to find because my car is a 2005. So I found a new part at an old SAAB dealership in Texas. I took sometime out of my busy day to go have it replaced. When I walked in the door I heard someone complaining that she was charged a lot more that she was quoted. This visit ended up costing me nearly $200 and 2.5 hours from my day. He said it could be one of 2 people that could have given me the incorrect information. When I questioned the difference, the service man said that he couldn't do anything because I couldn't remember who I talked to. Park Place is an Astin Martin and Lotus dealership. It's not that we can't afford an Astin Martin, or a Mercedes, or a Maserati. I drive a SAAB because one saved my life so I'm going to be loyal as long as I can. I feel really taken advantage of.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Hello, Rodney-
There has to have been a complete & total miscommunication and/or misunderstanding involved with your Saab repair. We say this for two main reasons... first, we always have had and will continue to have several of that antenna in stock. Secondly, we are a former Saab dealer & service center, as well as several of us being Saab owners and lovers like yourself -- we've performed this service often enough to confidently replace it quickly and reasonably. Please, contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly at 425.746.5447 to personally discuss your car going forward.

We welcome the opportunity to repair your Saab, or any car for that matter, as we service and repair all makes, models and all years of cars, trucks, and SUVs. Yes, we are an Authorized Aston Martin Service Center along with being a Lotus Cars Authorized Service Center, but Park Place Service Center is also a state-of-the-art, 15-bay facility that is dedicated to the repair, service, and maintenance of the types of specialty vehicles we have sold for the last 30 years. No matter what you drive, we have the expertise and the experience to keep it in top condition.

As to another customer's repair that you immersed yourself in, often times once a service or repair is initiated further failed components or contributing factors and issues are discovered. I cannot speak to the particular situation to which you are referring, but you may not be privy to all of the details of that particular repair.

Thank you, and best regards.
We look forward to the opportunity for correcting any misunderstanding on our part.

Park Place Ltd.
Park Place Service Center

WG
WILLIAM G.
Aston Martin Vantage
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Can't get timely service. One technition can't keep up with the workload.
The only reason it is not so great service is because it takes 5 weeks to have a tecnitian to look at my Aston Martin. My car has been in your shop 10 weeks over the past 3 months just waiting to have a technician diagnose minor problems and repair them. Aston Martin Service needs more technicians. Doug and the one technician do a good job but can't do it in a timely fashion. I just sold the car because of the service problem. It makes no sense to own an Aston Martin that can't be serviced by the Aston Martin dealer I bought it from.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you, Mr. Gain-
We appreciate your sentiments.

Many people do not understand that, even though an Aston Martin is a car, an Aston Martin is wholly different from a Toyota, Ford or BMW. The systems are far more complex and interdependent and may require more intensive and complex services and repairs.

I cannot speak to your car specifically, but rest assured that our Aston Martin technician is among the most highly trained and well-respected in the world. That being said, adding an Aston Martin technician is not nearly as simple as you may think -- being among the oldest and most revered brands in the automotive industry, as well as one of the most technologically advanced current car manufacturers, an Aston Martin technician is faced with intensive and rigorous training that differs immensely from that of the mainstream car makers.

It is a small pool of candidates these days that have the drive and wherewithal to dedicate themselves to a career in Automotive Services. Auto mechanics are a dying breed and the industry is not attracting the next generation of technicians. Some say the removal of trade courses in public education is to blame, some say it's technology, and some say it's the sense of entitlement or maybe the general malaise among America's youth as a whole. What are your thoughts, William?

We have been actively looking to add not only an Aston Martin technician, but two other service technicians to our team also -- please have any qualified candidates that you know contact us directly.

Thanks, and best regards-
Park Place Aston Martin
Park Place Ltd.

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
Everett, WA
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Sevice Has Declined
In the past, an oil change came with a car cleaning at park place. Not anymore. Service level has declined.

CHRIS B.
Eugene, OR
Lotus Elise
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Disappointment
I live 325 miles from Seattle. I had the radiator on my Elise replaced at Park Place. Sadly a radiator hose clamp was placed improperly by Park Place and I had to drive all the way back to Seattle to have it placed properly. I appreciate Brian working me in on a Saturday to have it redone but it should have been done right the first time since he informed me that there had been a service warning published by Lotus about proper placement of the hose clamp. I expected more from Park Place.

SCOTT S.
Mercer Island, WA
Ford MUSTANG
08/11/2017 Category: Service
My experience at PP
Phone Sales: unprofessional, arrogant and unknowledgeable
Sales on the floor: very slow, forgot to return my credit card. Failed to inform me that the VIN number was wrong and the requirements for correction.
Delivery: TBD