Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

East Hampstead, NH
Chevrolet Corvette
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Once they get their money , no one will help you
I brought a 2005 Chevy corvette, first words out of the salesman was a lie, I should have known it wouldn’t get any better. Once the salesman had our money , he would not help us anymore. We needed it transported across the country , they kept telling us that they do this everyday, but in the end we made all the arrangements. We spoke to the manager, the financial manager and kept sending us back to salesman. He is not worth whatever you pay him. We need the title so we can register the car, still don’t have that either, only do this once a week. So the car sits in the garage waiting. This was the most nerve racking experience I ever had , would not recommend them to anyone.

Porsche Macan
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Different price in the end and damgaged provided parts
Mixed experience with this place. I am guessing when things are going well they will treat you well but when things slide they let you fall. Told one price and promises at the start but then was left with a higher bill and damaged parts. Not exactly the kind of service a place that caters to higher end cars/clients should do.

Bellevue, WA
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Lacking in the details
I got a detailing of my interior. There was a strong chemical smell post clean that has stayed for about a week and a half now, there was still some dirt in portions that were cleaned, and the piece that indicates the airbag light is missing.

I brought it in to get pet urine removed, which was done thoroughly, but was disappointed overall.

ALAN B.
Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz 500-CLASS
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Super servive
Very relaxed experience, and the sales person went over and above to accommodate my schedule and get all the details taken care of. Definitely five stars.

Sammamish, WA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
They suck
Worst customer service ever

ROBERT M.
Renton, WA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

EZ
ELENA Z.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

JEFF T.
Redmond, WA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

Indianola, WA
Saab 9-5
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Pending
We'll write a review when you have completed working on our car. Our recent experience was not satisfactory.

Phoenix, AZ
Audi R8
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Weather might have been an issue
Wasn’t the smoothest transaction. Weather may have been the issue
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your understanding of the inconveniences encountered on your end due to the epic winter snowstorms in the northwest this past month. Enjoy that new car. Thank You!

"May the traffic signals, road camber, and g-forces always be in your favor!"

Kirkland, WA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
While my car was in for repair I had to initiate almost all calls for status updates, and was told on several of those occasions that I would receive a call back that same day but for the most part did not receive those calls. I was also told on at least two separate occasions that my car was ready to pickup, only to find later in that same day that in fact it was not ready. It took several weeks before my car was ready. There was poor communication overall with respect to costs as they accumulated and in the end I was very surprised to hear the final total (nearly double what I had expected). At one point when I asked for the person who had been handling my repair work, the first person I talked to complained that I should not ask for individuals by name since he didn't know where everyone was, and that I needed to ask by department! Overall disappointed since I have had several other good experiences with Park Place.

Issaquah, WA
Bentley Arnage
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Worst communication on earth
Worst ever had car for 3 hours Park Place LTD has had for almost a mouth and a half. I have called repeatedly with no response called over 20 times in a one month period and if I'm correct only 2 call backs in that period.. I have actually made my first payment on vehicle which to my knowledge is 45 days from purchase and drove it 3 hours. Repeatedly told I will be called back with no response. To this day I do not have vehicle because they have not responded to an email 4 to t days ago, though I was promised once again to be told something that day........still waiting

TW
TINA W.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Get everything in writing.
I made an appointment to bring my car in after getting a warning code. My car is older and I was aware it could be time to retire it. I talked to the service manager at length about this possibility. I said I had also recently gotten a "service due" notification. At that time he didn't know what that included due to the mileage, but would let me know. Because the cost to repair might not be worth it, I said to wait on doing anything before getting a quote. The service advisor said this was standard anyway, and I felt we were both clear on my intention. I also dropped the car off early and said I needed it back by 5 pm. He said this would not be a problem. I never received a call so I called them around 3 pm to get a status. I got a call back after 4 pm saying indeed there were some major issues, including an unexpected brake problem, and they were unable to let me take my car because it was not safe to drive. They said at a minimum I needed to have the brakes fixed before I could take it. He advised they were out of loaners but they would help me get a rental. To say this was a scramble to get done would be an understatement, and I had to miss an appointment scheduled later that evening as a result. Considering they would not let me take my car I needed to do some thinking about what to do. I wrote down the explanation of the repairs over the phone. They were very nice about letting me take my time and I did appreciate it. At one point I needed to get my glasses from the car and I called on a Saturday and was told they could not give me the keys because there was a bill due. I disagreed but waited until Monday to contact my advisor via email. He confirmed she must have misunderstood me and I was free to take the car any time. I have this in writing. Upon going to get the key (because I still had a rental) I was again met with a strange attitude. When I finally met with my advisor, he said they had time into the car and a "couple of hours" of labor would be due. I said that was not my understanding. When back at his desk, he then said they did an oil change and so only that would be due. Again, I said that was not my understanding as I was very specific about not doing any service if the car was done for. He said he didn't remember that, and well, they did do it, and it would be $187. What?? At this point I was upset and said this was incorrect, but if they really did it, fine, I would pay for it, but certainly not $187 for an oil change. Ok, he said, it was a mistake and now it would be $114. I was seriously floored but just wanted my key so I could later get the car. I decided to give the car away at this point, and the person who would be receiving it suggested getting one more opinion by a mechanic he knew nearby. I had the car looked at by a Saab certified repair shop and they said the car was fine to drive, although if I were keeping it I should get the brakes repaired at some point. I'm not disputing other repairs were needed/suggested, but this other mechanic didn't seem to have the same opinion. Fair enough. As a note, when I talked to my service advisor at Park Place, which was several times, the description of the repairs also changed slightly, which seemed odd. My service advisor seemed like a genuinely nice person, but I don't feel I could have been more clear in our communication. I am very uncomfortable with how it played out and I will not be returning in the future. I'm giving a 2 star rating because Park Place did allow me to leave my car on their lot until I made my decision, however, I seems I shouldn't have been denied taking it to begin with.

KC
KEITH C.
Volkswagen Golf R
06/10/2018 Category: Service
No attention to detail
While the quality of the detail was ok, there were many areas that they missed.
The front windows on both side have some residue from the tint installation. They didn't even touch it (I have a picture as proof, even left it on the car in case you wanna see it). On closer inspection, there are white lint everywhere (assuming you used a white microfiber). I don't know how you missed it on a black car. If this was the standard interior/exterior clean under $100, I would not be writing this review. I expect NOT to see this kind of result when I paid $370 for a detail.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Everett, WA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Not Pleased
Brought my car in Thursday night and was told it would be first in line Friday (made the appointment weeks in advance). Wasn't touched until Friday afternoon (only found this out because I called) and didn't get my car back until Tuesday noon. One of my issues (an electrical issue) could not be resolved - your service guy John said, "we really don't work on Saleen electrical, you should take it to someone who does." It would have been nice to know this before hand - I would not have wasted my time.

I had just had the car detailed before I took it to you, I didn't realize that your yard was outside under a bunch of cotton-wood trees. John told me the car would be washed before I came to pick it up. I even gave an extra couple hours on Tuesday to make sure this happened. The car was not washed and was filthy. Also, there is a small dent in the driver-rear quarter panel - can't prove it was Park Place, but it wasn't there before.

I know that you work on much more expensive cars than mine (2008 Mustang Saleen), but I was willing to pay top dollar for top service. That's not what I got.