Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOHN L.
05/21/2018
State Inspection and Oil Change
I went to Parker Custer Tire and Service Monday afternoon. I needed a State Inspection and oil change. They got me in and had my car completed in an hour. Great service, dependable and convenient.

JE
Jennifer E.
Toyota Yaris
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff was honest, and she appreciates this.

Shidan M.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Shidan said this business did what they were supposed to do. He was in and out quickly.

GH
Gentry H.
Wylie, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018
Impeccable service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Fast, courteous service.

ZC
Zhenyu C.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Zhenyu said the service was fast.

HM
Hayden M.
Irving, TX
Dodge Dakota
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Hayden said the business provided an excellent experience.
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you Hayden, I'm glad to hear the truck is doing great now.

David B.
Honda S2000
05/02/2018
I have found my new mechanic!
How refreshing to know that Steve, they guy that checked me in, is Steve the owner! Customer Service tends to be better when you deal with someone that has an actual stake in the success of the company. As a 30 year resident of Plano this was my first visit but while waiting for my car I witnessed how this shop took care of several customers. It will not be my last.
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

David, it was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to being your "go to" place for your auto service needs.  We value each and every customer and treat them as we would want to be treated.

Thanks for the great review!!
Steve

SK
Steve K.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he recommends this facility.

Jose G.
Lexus LS 430
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the business did a great job.

KG
KAREN and JIM G.
Kia Sorento
04/29/2018
In and Out No Problem
Needed a new ac compressor. Daniel ordered the parts a day ahead so I was able to drop my vehicle off at my convenience the next day. The new ac compressor was installed without problem, not a penny over the price quote either! Nice cold ac just in time for the hot weather! Thank you Daniel and crew!
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

Karen & Jim, we're happy to hear that everything is great with your car's AC now.  With temps hitting 90+ every day now you don't want to be without AC.  Thank you for trusting your car to us and we look forward to serving you for many years.

PB
Paul B.
04/25/2018
I waited 40 minutes for an oil change on a Saturday afternoon. What I liked most about the experience was the friendly person at the desk. I also liked the very comfortable large leather couch where I took a nap while the car was being serviced.
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

Paul, you aren't the first and I'm sure won't be the last to relax and take a nap on the sofa while waiting on your car.  Our goal is to deliver the very best customer experience from start to finish.
Thanks for the great review.

CE
Charles E.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patsy. She said the business was able to take care of her problem, they were very kind and she has been there several times. She also said she was very pleased with their work.

Jeff H.
04/23/2018
Always great service
Been taking all my vehicles here for a couple of years. great service, dependable. It is nice to find an auto shop you trust and can depend on.
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

Jeff, we're very happy we earned your business.  If we ever fail to meet your expectations please let me know.

MT
Mohid T.
Frisco, TX
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mohid's wife. She said she would recommend the business for service.

DJ
DAVID J.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/21/2018
Great service - goes the extra mile
The team at Parker Custer Tire and Service is fantastic. I like them for their honesty, responsiveness, and knowledge. They take time to explain things. The most important thing is they treat my wife with respect (don't treat her differently because she is a woman). I have been going to there shop for about 3 years, and I will continue to go as long as I am in the area.
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

David, you have our promise that you and your wife will always be treated with the utmost respect and integrity.  We value every customer and hold ourselves accountable for delivering to their expectations.

Ashley B.
04/16/2018
Excellent Service Again
We are consistently impressed with the level of service provided by this shop. They really go out of their way to make us feel like valued customers. Our car drives like a dream now, too! Thanks, Parker Custer Tire!
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

Thanks Ashley, we appreciate your continued support.  You can rest assured that we'll always go the extra mile to deliver.

HT
HEATHER T.
Farmersville, TX
Acura TSX
Great place!!
Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable. Car is always done right!!😊
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

Thanks Heather, we certainly strive to be perfect.

Kathy M.
Rockwall, TX
Chrysler Concorde
Parker Custer Tire and Service techs care about their customers
I took my car to Parker Custer Tire and Service with an electrical issue. Diagnosis revealed an electronic module has gone out.
My car is very old (1994) and that module was long ago discontinued by the manufacturer. Further, it's no longer produced by EOM sources or available at any auto parts supplier. Still, the techs at Parker Custer Tire and Service did everything they could to find the now obsolete part, even calling and visiting salvage yards. As they looked for the part, they put my dash back together so that I could drive the car back home to Rockwall, not knowing that they wouldn't have to take it apart again to install the part.

As they were searching for the part, I, too, was searching, and couldn't find it, either. It can't be found. After two weeks, I gave up looking for the part, resigned myself to shopping for a newer car, and went in to Parker Custer Tire and Service to pay what I owe them. After all of the time they put into my car, they only charged me a $24.95 diagnostic fee.

I highly recommend Parker Custer Tire and Service and will definitely take my next vehicle to them for service and repairs.

DONNA G.
Nissan Versa
FRIENDLY...COURTEOUS...HONEST...
Same as above. Also convenient for me.
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 05/10/2018

Thanks Donna, we appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you for years to come.

EA
ERICH A.
04/13/2018
Thorough Diagnosis
While in for servicing front suspension they discovered a leak in the steering rack. I’m glad they found it then rather than have a serious failure down the road from not knowing it was a problem and continuing to drive it that way. While a steering rack is not cheap on a BMW, I feel like they found a new unit for a fair price. Another item was a vibration in the steering while braking. After some discussion with Steve, he pinpointed brake rotors; even brand new, they are often not perfect and should be turned before installation. He was absolutely right; I had the rotors ‘pro-cut’ (rotors left mounted on hubs) and the vibration disappeared for good! My thanks to Steve, Daniel, Robert & Diego for jobs well done! Diagnosing BMW problems can often be a difficult task.
Steve G., Owner from Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 04/13/2018

Erich, we appreciate the very gracious review and your continued patronage.  You've been trusting your vehicles to us for a long time and we certainly appreicate the trust you place with us.