Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TW
Tad W.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Tad said this business was flawless.

Tony M.
07/13/2018
Complete service with passion
Took my tires there for a puncture repair. Work was completed in a timely, professional manner. No fuss.

Carrie W.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said the service at this business was quick.

SN
SCOTT N.
Anna, TX
07/12/2018
I appreciate the courtesy extended to me each time I bring my cars in for service.
Parker Road Goodyear is a Great Place to have your vehicle serviced. The staff is Very Friendly and always keep me informed on what needs done on my vehicle but never pushy. They explain every detail to me and do not make me feel as though I know nothing about my car....which I do not. Great staff, good pricing, with fast service. Bring your cars in to see Steve and tell him to buy you a cup of coffee!

CG
CHARLES G.
Great Service!
Easy to make an appointment, friendly counter staff, comfortable waiting area, and quick service.

State Inspection
State inspection was easy. Didn't try to talk me into anything that wasn't needed for inspection, compared to some of the other shops in the area. Great customer service. Always super nice and friendly.

BF
Ben F.
Lexus GS 350
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Ben said they are convenient and efficient.

BF
Ben F.
Lexus GS 350
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Ben said they are convenient and efficient.

JIM P.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/04/2018
5 stars is not enough...
I would never trust my cars to anyone else. If you are new to Plano, or just looking foe a trustworthy shop to fix your vehicle, look no further. Steve and team will not disappoint you.

WL
William L.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
William said this business provided good , timely service.

BC
Bob C.
Nissan Murano
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said the business performed the service they said they would, they are honest, and she is satisfied with the service.

ND
Nadege D.
06/21/2018
It’s the second time I go to this place, and the service is excellent, people are welcoming, explaining clearly the work that will be done and the cost, and it’s done quickly. I had issues in other garages, feeling that they were always trying to get something more and expensive to be done, I don’t feel it’s the kind of practice here! I will definitely come back next time I need my car to be fixed.

Ryan M.
Texas
HUMMER H1
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff did a really great job, communicated well, and completed the service in a timely manner.

VS
Veronica S.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Veronica said what she brought the vehicle in for did not need to be corrected so she was not charged for any unnecessary services.

BC
Babar C.
Acura TL
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Barbar said he would recommend this business for service.

BT
BRUCE and KATHY T.
06/19/2018
Great Service!!
I needed a tire repair so I called to see if they could do it. They said they had time to look at it. We dropped by just before noon. We went next door to Braums to have lunch and when we came back our care was ready to go. We have two similar vehicles and I knew I had bought tires there for one of them. After the repair I mentioned this car may have been the one we bought tires for at another location and they said no problem, there is still no charge. We will certainly use their services in the future!

BR
Brian R.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff were honest, easy to work with, and the prices were fair.

Thomas M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they were very friendly and helpful. He had an overall great experience.

RD
Ruben D.
Acura TSX
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Ruben said the staff at this business answered all of his questions and took care of him.

MA
MILLEE A.
Lexus ES 350
06/11/2018
I needed new tires today
I really like this Goodyear tire store . The owner is very nice. They had a good price and I got a nice rebate.