Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Scion xA
02/18/2019
Great place for car maintenance and repair,
I always use this repair shop, never disappointed.

Lexus ES
02/18/2019
Totally professional -- and quick
Always first class

CHRIS C.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/15/2019
Good job! Good service!
They did a great job with my oil change and tire rotation. The people are friendly and don't try to put the hard sell on like so many other places do.

SP
SCOTT P.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/15/2019
Inspection
Brought my car in for an inspection. It was done very quickly. No complaints. Highly recommend Parker Custer .

02/12/2019
Service was good but the wait was too long
I saw several repeat customers in the store when I was waiting for my car to get an oil change. I think it is a good sign that the business has so many repeat customers.
I think the price was reasonable and the customer service was good. I just wished that the wait was not so long.

TW
Tad W.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Tad said the business is a wonderful place to take his vehicle. They are always on time, fair and never let him down. He does recommend them to others all the time.

JJ
Julie J.
Toyota Tundra
02/05/2019
Great Customer Service!
Great customer service! I went in for a transmission flush.Being a women you would think that they would try and over charge or say you needed something else. They did not! I talked to the mechanic myself and he said you might consider a brake fluid flush. They are wonderful and i will be back tomorrow for a Tune-up. Ladies, this is a great spot!!

David L.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
David said that the facility's prices could be slightly less...

Sheri B.
Mc Kinney, TX
02/02/2019
Trustful and dependable people
Moving to Texas I was worried about finding a service center that I could trust. I feel very lucky to have found this place. Very friendly, helpful and I’ve never felt upsold on anything.

KC
KAREN C.
Richardson, TX
02/01/2019
Safety Inspection
I've been going to Parker Custer Tire and Service for a safety inspection for 4 or 5 years. They have been a fantastic find. Everyone there is welcoming and friendly no matter the level of service you need. They are prompt, efficient, and have a comfy place to wait for your service to be completed. Give them a try. I think you'll be pleased.

DEVRA M.
01/28/2019
High Integrity & Great Service!
I have taken my truck here for years & am never disappointed in their service. They are competitively priced & have great integrity!

JOE L.
01/28/2019
GOODYEAR TIRE AUTO
They have always been very honest, skilled, and great mechanics,...the only place I ever take my vehicles!

JOHN S.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/24/2019
Convenient location, friendly service at a reasonable price.
Got an oil change, tire rotation and radiator pressure check. The work requested was completed on time and at a reasonable price with friendly service.

TC
Tomas C.
01/21/2019
Recently changed shops for my car
It has been a few months (since last year) that I decided to swap car shops. Parker Custer Tire and Service is great. Plenty of room to lounge while you wait for your car to be serviced if you choose to wait in there. People is corteuos and friendly and work is pretty quick and nicely done. I definitely switched shops after my first visit. Prices are decent and I do not feel like being offered stuff the car is not needing (tho... I am not a mechanic at all). See ya on my next oil change!

Ford Edge
01/18/2019
Fast and efficient
Nice, clean, and friendly. They have you in and out quickly!

Sayooj B.
Richardson, TX
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Sayooj said the customer service is great.

CL

VR
VALERIE R.
01/14/2019
Oil Change
I was treated well and my time was given priority. It took an hour to complete the oil change, but I am confident the mechanic was not lazy nor negligent in checking the hoses, tires, temps, etc. for each portion of the oil change checklist. Each time I go to Parker/Custer Tire and Service, our vehicle is given attention in an honest fashion without trying to sell us other gadgets and unnecessary car accessories.

Kathy M.
Rockwall, TX
01/13/2019
Always friendly and thorough
I could get my oil changed at one of the fast oil change places but they don't check the breaks and tire treads, as the techs at Parker Custer Goodyear do, to make sure I'm driving safely.

MIKE G.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/10/2019
Trustworthy
Been coming here for over 15 years, and wouldn’t trust anyplace else to work on our cars.