NK
NITIN K.
08/15/2018
good service
The person was very gentle, informative, co-operative. Prices were not too bad, not so good. After 1st service, somehow the engine light came on, which was not on before the service. Later they fixed it. Overall, I would say OK to Good.

Jo M.
Lincoln Continental
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Jo said the staff were courteous, patient and helpful with his advice. Patrick could not have been nicer.

HW
Hillary W.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Hillary said this business is consistent, she likes them, they are nice guys.

PM
Patricia M.
Alexander, AR
Nissan Rogue
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the staff provide real good quality service on her vehicle. They are awesome.

STEVE H.
Morrilton, AR
08/10/2018
Wonderful experience
Brought in my truck with a mystery problem , several technicians did their best but , zero solution . The initial contact was with Curtis ,then spoke to Joey and Mike ,we all witnessed the problem but ,no resolution . The shop foreman came into play at this point tests were performed scans were run miles were driven but ,zero solution . 6 days and I expected a bill with so many zeros BUT a very reasonable invoice was brought forth and I was pleased to pay . These results were not for lack of trying or expertise but for the fact that there is a mystery problem ! Will I be back , most definitely ! The level of professionalism and courtesy not to mention the ease of dealing with everyone I spoke to was unmatched . If you are reading this and are unsure please give these guys a try and once you do you too will be back .

AD
Allison D.
Conway, AR
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Allison said service was good at this facility.

HS
HERB S.
Toyota Tundra
08/01/2018
Great and Timely Service
The Customer Service is great! The staff really go out of there way to explain your repairs or what's needed to do your repair(s). There is no pressure at all. You decide what you want to do and when! The best thing is they give you an estimated time your vehicle will be ready and usually they are right on point when all is finished!

DE
DUSTY and LAQUITA E.
Toyota Sequoia
Execellent Service
When I brought my Toyota in, the estimated cost was over $300.00 to do the repair/replacement with labor & parts which I was willing to pay. When the mechanic got ready to do the repair, he found that he could access the area to do the repair much quicker than originally thought. My service adviser called me & said the repair was only going to cost me $128.00. This saved me almost $200.00 & reflects the honesty & integrity of Parkway Automotive & their employees.

Honesty
I've used Parkway for my cars due to their honesty and the fact they stand behind their work. They accidentily scratched the rims on my wife's car and said their person that fixes this would be able to get to it the next day. When I picked up the car I had to look really closely to see the scratches. I appreciate this but it was so minimal that I said not to worry. But they knew it and we're willing to do the right thing

JOHN and JACKIE K.
Simply the Best in Central Arkansas
We have been servicing our cars with Parkway for over 15 years. They are an honest and reliable auto car shop. The staff there are courteous and knowledgeable about your car service needs. They are a AAA approved car care shop which means that if you are AAA member you get a discount at Parkway. They also offer another frequent customer discount program as well. Overall you can't beat the quality service and products they provide to you and your vehicles.

Dave H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Dave said there was one staff member A.J., who was quite helpful, and there was another employee that he did not care for.

JOHN D.
07/25/2018
Fantastic Service. Curtis is phenomenal!!
Always great service. Curtis is wonderful to do business with. He really explains everything. Shuttle service is excellent. I could not be happier. With this kind of service I will be driving my Subaru for a very long time!

James B.
Buick LeSabre
07/25/2018 Category: Service
James said the business is super-polite, they kept them informed, and they are pleased with the repair.

Lewis M.
Arkansas
Mercedes-Benz E55
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Lewis said the business saved him money on work that needed to be done, and they also went above and beyond. He said they are honest.

Jack L.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the employees were trustworthy. They were knowledgeable. They provided good service.

PT
Philip T.
Mazda CX-9
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Philip said the staff take good care of them, they're honest, and do a good job.

SUSAN and BOB W.
Nissan Armada
07/19/2018
First visit!!
This was our first visit to Parkway Automotive. My husband and I were very impressed with the facility and the staff. We had 2 cars serviced that day. The staff kept us informed about the repairs and had both cars ready when we arrived to pick them up. The reports they do on the cars is thorough and understandable. We will start bringing our cars here any time we have a problem or just need the oil changed and will recommend Parkway Automotive to our family and friends. Great experience!

Maumelle, AR
Honda Civic Si
07/18/2018
Great service and very thorough!
I drive a car that has over 150,000 miles. It was in need of several repairs. Parkway performed a diagnostic test and took pictures along the way. They sent me everything that was tested and how it performed. I then was able to choose what to get fixed this visit. Patrick was extremely helpful and friendly, and my car was completed in a timely manner. I am very happy with the work they did and plan to use them again.

JACK W.
Maumelle, AR
Acura MDX
07/17/2018
Parkway Automotive has absolutely amazing customer service!
They call you to keep you updated on your vehicle and I even received a personal text from one of the techs ensuring I had a way of communicated with them in-case I had any questions.
10/10 would recommend!

KAYLA M.
Rogers, AR
Nissan Maxima
07/17/2018
Parkway Automotive can always be relied upon for fast, friendly, thorough service. I appreciate the updates and concerns regarding my vehicle's maximum performance. I will gladly travel the 200+ miles from my home to Little Rock to use Parkway.