Parkway Automotive Services

JERRY B.
Alexander, AR
Lexus LS 460
12/01/2018
Good, dependable work. Clean and neat place to wait for your car or consideration for your time.
Work done timely and some options that consider your time and money. People friendly & courteous. Waiting room is clean and neat. Comfortable place to wait and read, etc.

LC
Letrisa C.
Augusta, AR
11/29/2018
Customer service A1
Man this company is awesome I can definitely do business with them again all I could say when I went to pick up my car is nobody but Jesus could make this possible ❤️ I dealt with A J and omg Best personality ever I will not look for another shop to get my money love it

Nissan Murano
11/25/2018
Always Helpful!!!
AJ took care of our needs for windshield wipers. He always takes care of things.

DAVID H.
Dodge Charger
11/19/2018
First time
I honestly had two choices in mind. Christian brother automotive or parkway automotive. I knew I couldn’t go wrong with parkway automotive because they treat customers like family and family is important. I’m glad I came here! Patrick is so nice and the guy who worked in my 2019 Hellcat is awesome as well, I forgot his name.

KJ
KEITH and NATASHA J.
Kia Optima
11/15/2018
Great Service!
Patrick did a great job giving an estimate on when to expect an update, following through with that, and continuing until he work was completed.

JOHN D.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
Continued excellence
Excellent service again on my wife's car. Curtis is fantastic to work with. All the guys are great. I have talked with both Patrick and AJ as well and they are also very helpful. The shuttle driver is extremely friendly and well organized. Yesterday the tire pressure light on my Subaru came on going to work. I called Parkway and was able to swing by on my way home and get nitrogen added to my tires at no charge. That is really a nice service to provide. I continue to be very happy with the service I receive at Parkway Automotive.

DAVID W.
Acura MDX
11/14/2018
As usual, great service with the friendliest staff around.

CALVIN and DIANE W.
11/14/2018
the services and the personal treatment you always receive is spot on.
My services were great, I would have given a 5 overall rating but everybody has a little room for improvement.

ARBRA B.

Lewis M.
Arkansas
Mercedes-Benz E55
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Lewis said Patrick is a great guy. The staff are knowledgeable and finish everything on target as well as doing a great job.

Morgan B.
Arkansas
FIAT 500
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Morgan said the business provided really good service and they were always available.

JV
Jesus V.
Jacksonville, AR
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said the work was good, the price was good , and the service was completed in a timely manner.

ALLAN and DEBORAH B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/06/2018
Thoroughly checked everything!
I mentioned to the service rep that the extended warranty on my truck was about to run out, so he had the technician thoroughly check everything on the truck that might need to be repaired, and found an oil leak that needed to be fixed, and got the warranty company to pay for the repair, which more than paid for the warranty. Excellent service!

JJ
Juilien J.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Juilien said they have great services.

BP
Brenda P.
Roland, AR
Ford Edge
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Brenda said the service is always good and Patrick is her favorite.

ALLAN and DEBORAH B.
10/25/2018
Exceptional service and very friendly.
The service at Parkway is always exceptional, and the staff always very friendly, helpful, and understanding.

Recent visit
I was impressed at my recent visit by how clean the vehicle was! I’d just returned from a long journey and didn’t have time to clean it myself. The dash and facia had all been wiped clean and the rubber mats shaken.

LL
LAURIE L.
10/25/2018
Y'all were able to work with my schedule which was great. Everyone was friendly as always.

RF
Rhea F.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Rhea said she was happy. They explained everything, were in touch with her and gave her a ride back to the facility.

MEGAN S.
10/24/2018
Great Service!
The great service at parkway automotive makes it stand out among its competitors. After having multiple bad experiences at other places, it is refreshing to find a place that I can trust to take care of my car. When I left my car at parkway to be worked on they were kind enough to shuttle me to work and took the time to call me throughout the day with updates. The staff were kind and personable.