JERRY C.
Jeep Liberty
10/21/2018
Totally Awesome!!
They make sure my vehicle is completely road worthy and safe. They explain anything that I don't understand until I do. Anything that is worked on is done right the first time!!

MYRTIS R.
10/20/2018
Custmer service was awesome
Customer Service was awesome because I was Transported to and from the business. The job was performed fast and Efficient. My Vehicle received A Green Rating. The discounts made the services more affordable. I greatly appreciate my Service Partner He was Knowlegeable and Efficient! Phenomanel Job!

LC
LIBBY and ROGER C.
Cadillac XTS
10/15/2018
People and service
First time coming here. Patrick went over everything I wanted looked at on my car. He called several times to check in with me and tell me what they found and what he advised. Got a loaner vehicle. That was a have to! I will come back here and highly recommend to anyone.

BP
BEN P.
Lexus LS 460
10/13/2018
Customer Delight
I had a to have a quick response to determine a potential battery issue. I drove down and Custis immediately confirmed my suspicion;
that my fob key battery was bad. He personally got a new one and and I was on my way in ten minutes ! As Mike says, "the service will amaze you"! Thank you

HS
HERB S.
10/13/2018
Advisor are really knowables and very kind toward the customer.
Excellent place to have your vehicle service. Very professional and kind staff at Parkway.

NR
NANCY A. R.
Saturn Ion
10/11/2018
Inspection and service
They were diligent in finding the source of all the noise in my front suspension.

CT
CINDI T.
Sherwood, AR
10/10/2018
Everyone is so wonderful and helpful.
They always take time out to help you with your vehicle. The shuttle service is a great added bonus so that you don’t have to sit and wait like at big repair places.
That stand behind everything they do to make sure you are happy with all the services you receive.
Can’t imagine taking my car and trusting anyone else.

ALLAN and DEBORAH B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/06/2018
Great service and and work.
The service reps at Parkway are always wonderful to work with and they work very hard to make everything right. The work done on my vehicles is always top notch, plus they guarantee their work.

CONRAD and POLLY B.
Mount Vernon, AR
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/05/2018
Your EMPLOYEES
Curtis as always was a very helpful employee. Had to cancel one appt and then Curtis rescheduled and made it so easy. AJ received me when I walked in as Curtis was out for a moment. Curtis had shared with AJ about my reschedule and all proceeded excellently. Chatted with Patrick also. Another great EXPERIENCE at PARKWAY AUTOMOTIVE.

BARRY M.
Maumelle, AR
INFINITI Q45
09/30/2018
Outstanding Service
Over the past 2+ years I have been trying to resolve an A/C problem with our Infiniti Q45. Parkway Automotive was the 7th shop our vehicle was taken to; Parkway identified the problem in less than 24 hours.

In addition to this they also resolved another problem that affected the drivability of the vehicle.

In one of my previous occupations, I was a Mechanical Design Engineer for an Aerospace Company. I'm sometimes hard to please, but I was impressed with the level of competency Parkway Service Advisors have and it continues with their Service Technicians.

This is the shop to visit for all your automotive needs, not to mention that they are nice and have extremely competitive prices!

RALPH M.

AF
ANDREA F.
Acura TSX
09/26/2018
Extremely helpful and always friendly!
Whether it be getting my oil changed/tires rotated or my car breaking down, Patrick has been very helpful. You can tell Patrick not only thinks about what is best for Parkway Auto, but he thinks about the client in every situation and what’s best for them. Mike, the owner, has also chimed in to discuss further options, when necessary. Parkway Auto is a trustworthy and reliable business.
I am currently car shopping, but I will definitely be bringing my new car to Parkway Auto for all it’s car needs.

Jason H.
Arkansas
Ford Police Interceptor
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they did phenomenal

MJ
MARK J.
Nissan Frontier
09/24/2018
They treat me very well. Always extremely satisfied with Parkway’s customer service.

DYLAN B.
Alexander, AR
Nissan Murano
09/24/2018
Excellent customer service!
Great experience with Parkway. They were extremely friendly and very knowledgeable on issues. I had complete trust in their evaluation of what my vehicle needed. I will definitely return.

Melissa C.
Lexus HS 250h
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said they gave her good service.

BR
Bryan R.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said he had good service.

KJ
Kimberly J.
Bryant, AR
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said this business was awesome. They did what they said they were going to do.

OR
Omar R.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Omar said the staff was fast, professional, and did what they had to do in a timely fashion.

C
Ann C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said the employees at the business are always kind, courteous and helpful.