SR
Sixto R.
White Hall, AR
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Sixto said the business gives great service.

Courtney C.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Courtney said the staff provide the best customer service around.

Conrad B.
Mount Vernon, AR
Honda Ridgeline
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Conrad said he would recommend the business.

DIANE B.
Alexander, AR
06/08/2018
The great service
I love it I can drop my car off, go to work and when they’re finished have it delivered to me at work. This service helps me not use my days off waiting for my car to be repaired. I know I can trust my car will be in excellent working order when they’re finished. The staff is knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else. Thanks for the great service at Parkway.

VG
VERONICA G.
Chrysler 300
06/05/2018
Parkway Automotive is great in my opinion because they have an awesome TEAM environment!
Each time I visit Parkway I can believe that there will be quality work performed by all. They are always polite and frank when needed, which to me is a "Magic Combination!" My services are performed by Certified personnel and has always been completed to my satisfaction. I should know, I have a complete repair history with this team. To the Owner, to advisors, to drivers, to shop engineers-"Hats off to you!" You are a Blessing!

EG

Anonymous avatar
Subaru Legacy
05/31/2018
Friendly staff, courteous, efficient
Have been a customer for many years with four different cars; always satisfied.

JERRY C.
Jeep Liberty
05/29/2018
Customer Service and fixed right first time.
Awesome response when I called for an appointment -- they could see me right away. They fixed a problem that the dealership could not find. They kept me up to date all through the day about the progress. Very personal service. Very professional.

PM
Patricia M.
Alexander, AR
Nissan Rogue
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the staff did good work, and she's very happy with the service.

BP
Ben P.
Dodge Avenger
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Ben said everything he expected to happen at the business happened.

Anonymous avatar
05/24/2018
Scheduled an oil change,
Was informed my oil change scheduled fort 1:00 PM. I arrived at 12:50, but service did not start until after 1:40 pm.

My schedule was tight that day and was really inconvenienced by the unexpected failure of staff to start
on schedule. Quality of work seems okay but not time management in keeping with stated schedule of work.

NR
NANCY A. R.
Saturn Ion
05/24/2018
Timely maintenance
Without their thoroughness of inspection an2recommended services, I would not have been able to safely drive 12hours to Cincinnati, OHIO.

NN
Nathan N.
Arkansas
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the business provides good service.

Billy M.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Billy said the business did a good job, he was pleased with the staff and he also said it was a really good experience.

TC
Trey C.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Trey said the staff were really fast and communicative about issues with the vehicle.

Mary C.
Lincoln Town Car
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Mary said Curtis and his staff are very honest and she feels comfortable bringing her vehicle there. They won't do any thing that doesn't need to be done. She said they are helpful, accommodating, her vehicle is driving great, and she wouldn't take it anywhere else.

PR
Pat R.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Pat said she was happy with their service. The employees were cordial and accommodating. They provided transportation.

Dustin C.
Maumelle, AR
Nissan Murano
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the staff provided good service at a low price.

AO
ASHLEY and MATT O.
Conway, AR
Ram Pickup
05/10/2018
Great service! Friendly and efficient.
Parkway Automotive has always taken care of me and my family in the past. When I needed new tires, I called up Patrick and he got me set up with a durable set. It was a short wait for install and I was even offered a ride while I was in the waiting room. I’m grateful for the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Parkway Automotive. Thank you.