Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Bradford G. on 02/19/2017
"Happy Owner"
Wonderful experience at Patriot Subaru. Bruce Grabert (sales) went above and beyond to make certain we were satisfied customers. For anyone wanting outstanding customer service, look no further than Patriot Subaru.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I PR
Sales Date: 02/05/2017
Review Created: 02/19/2017 03:42 AM
Darcy D. on 02/18/2017
"Always great service!"
I always feel take care of by a friend when I come here.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Service Date: 02/04/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017 06:42 AM
Faith F. on 02/17/2017
"Two Frustrating Appointments"
My husband has had two recent experiences at Patriot Subaru that have been less than par. First, one car was brought in for an oil change and tire rotation. No comments were made by the technicians regarding the state of the tires. Less than one week later my SUBARU got STUCK in the snow. A local tire store thought my tires were in pretty tough shape. About two weeks later, my husband brought in our other subaru. Except that his appointment wasn't in the system and he was told that the gentleman he had been discussing the appointment with no longer worked there. The loaner car that had been promised to him was not available and therefore he couldn't have the work done that was needed.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.
Review Created: 02/17/2017 05:31 PM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/21/2017

Hi Faith,

I am very that the last appointment did not get saved in our system.  As you mentioned, the individual that made the appointment is no longer with us and it appears this appointment fell through the cracks.  As far as the tires, I would love to take a look at them.  We always try to notify our customers when it is time to start thinking about tires.  That being said, we also want to make sure you get the most out of them.  We have certainly have had our fair share of snow and even some of our vehicles with brand new tores on them got stuck in the snow during the last storms.   Many local tire shops will recommend tires before they are truly necessary.  I would love to measure the current tread depths so we can make an informed decision about replacing the tires on your vehicle.  Feel free to call me at your convenience to set up an appointment for us to look at them.

Regards,
Glen

Frederick S. on 02/17/2017
"service and sales"
great service nice people al l around sales and service . see you in august
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5
Review Created: 02/17/2017 09:15 AM
Noberta M. on 02/17/2017
"THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN OUR AREA!"
VERY IMPRESSED
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Review Created: 02/17/2017 05:20 AM
Miguel P. on 02/17/2017
"Very courteous "
Very courteous
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.
Review Created: 02/17/2017 03:18 AM
Kenney:Sean on 02/16/2017
"Issues with extended warranty "
I had several concerns with my recent purchased vehicle and took it in to troubleshoot. Every concern I had was excused by the front counter girl before they even pulled my car in. I've had better experience with this dealer but left very upset and unsatisfied
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 3.
Service Date: 01/23/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 05:49 PM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 02/21/2017

Hi Sean,

I am sorry you left feeling less than satisfied during your last visit.  I spoke with your service advisor regarding diagnosing in the lane.  I agree, that should be left to the technicians.  I know she was just trying to help, but unfortunately sometimes it can cloud the issue.  I apologize for that.  I checked the history and it appears that they did find an issue with the audio unit in your vehicle and have ordered a new one.  If there is anything else I can do to help, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Glen Reed
Group Service Director

Eileen C. on 02/16/2017
"checking out a strange noise"
Since my car is only one year old, I was concerned about a loud, strange noise occurring whenever I turned. When I called, I got an appointment for the same day. It took under an hour and the problem was not a major one. Also, it was under warrentty, so no cost to me, always a plus!
Review Created: 02/16/2017 11:10 AM
Tammy C. on 02/16/2017
"Very friendly and patient. They worked tirelessly to help me find what I was looking for and obtaining it as I had very specific requests of what did and did not want in the vehicle "
I will go back and purchase my next subaru from them
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I PR
Sales Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 06:47 AM
Thomas S. on 02/16/2017
"Car maintenance visit"
It went great. I was comfortable while ther
Review Created: 02/16/2017 06:12 AM
Noberta M. on 02/16/2017
"THE STAFF"
I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH THE FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, INTELLIGENT WELL INFORMED SALES STAFF! YOU GUYS HAVE A FIVE STAR WINNER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. JASON WAS EXCELLENT. BEN POTTER WAS AWESOME! YOUR DOG FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT IS SO WONDERFUL... AND MY CAR IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER OWNED OR DRIVEN....
Vehicle: SUBARU CROSSTREK PREMI
Sales Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 05:21 AM
Marie O. on 02/16/2017
"oil changes"
Last minute they fit you in
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Review Created: 02/16/2017 04:26 AM
Rebecca H. on 02/15/2017
"Excellent service!"
Brittany worked hard to make sure I had the exact car I wanted. Since I was upgrading from a much older car, I had more questions than I expected about new features, and she replied promptly to my (many) e-mails. She was always friendly and never pushy. I left knowing I had exactly what I wanted at a price I was comfortable.
Review Created: 02/15/2017 10:10 AM
Maura C. on 02/14/2017
"Great experience"
Buying a new car is something I dread, but Bruce at Patriot Subaru (and the entire staff) made it easy and enjoyable. I got just the car I wanted at a good price, and no haggling.
Sales Date: 01/31/2017
Service Date: 01/31/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 04:52 AM
Kayla C. on 02/13/2017
"great customer service"
great customer service- didn't feel pressure to buy
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SPORT
Service Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 09:00 PM
Prabhakar K. on 02/13/2017
"Pleasantly surprised"
With Patriot Subaru, the whole engagement was surprisingly pleasant. I felt the dealership was focusing on long term engagement rather than make the most out of one sale. Definitely, they were not giving out the best deal just like that , but that is part of running a car dealership i suppose.
I would be glad to purchase my next car there, but i will still do my due diligence on car prices
Review Created: 02/13/2017 07:16 PM
Nikos V. on 02/13/2017
"Well They Don't Really Care About You."
We knew exactly what we wanted. We test drove it and loved it. Easy sale. We barely bargained on price, it was already discounted $1K. Still an easy sale. Then we waited for hours to get into the finance office. Others were put in line before us. We left. No concern on the part of office manager or sales person that we were leaving without closing the deal. Did they really not want this easy sale? We told them we would return the following day to close the deal. We showed up. We probably shouldn't have, but we are people of our word who respect and are not rude to people we meet in any part of our lives, even if they are less than considerate of us and our time. We went to the finance office and met with the finance manager to sign our paperwork. And what did he do ??? Tried to sell us warranties, and more add ons and we wasted an hour listening to a sales pitch for all this stuff we didn't want or need. At all. Not respectful, considerate or concerned about customer service.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.0XT
Sales Date: 01/29/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 06:03 PM
Gabrielle U. on 02/12/2017
"Friendly Employees"
Everyone I spoke to at the dealership was friendly and the customers needs are a priority to them. Very pleasant to work with!
Vehicle: HYUNDAI ELANTRA GLS/LIM
Sales Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 04:11 PM
Albert G. on 02/12/2017
"Great Experience at Patriot Subaru! No need to go anywhere else. "
I couldn't be happier with my new Subaru. My new Forester is absolutely perfect, and this has been the absolute best dealership to work with. We received individual care, time and attention from our team, Bruce Grabert, Adam Arens and Max Meritil.
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I L