CT
CHRIS T.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/07/2019
Great shop
I have been bringing both cars to this shop for regular services as well as repairs and find the experience easy and professional. They don’t make recommendations for unnecessary work to pad the bill. They stand by their work. Prices are reasonable too. Nothing but great service every time.

12/02/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I've been using Mansfield Auto Care for many years and have always had excellent customer service. They have been honest about recommendations for service and very reasonably priced.

DENISE B.
Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2019
Great service for routine and emergency needs
I’ve used Mansfield Auto for three years and have had nothing but A+ experiences w routine stuff and issues that come up w an older car. This week, I noticed my tire was really low and they took me right away, even thought it was close to closing and I’m sure they had other customers’ cars to tend to. Of run over a nail. They patched the tire while we waited, it was a very reasonable cost, and they didn’t upsell a new tire like other places might have. Highly recc!

AN
Andrew N.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said this business was quick, easy to get his vehicle in and inexpensive for the repairs he needed done.

Dennis R.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said they are reasonably priced, do what is expected, and the employees are very nice and good people.

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/13/2019
Keeping Your Car Running Like New
Long time customer. Driving 2010 Hyundai. Facing an eight hour trip in an older car with over 110,000 miles this Thanksgiving. I do not want to have to worry about simple car maintenance problems that can be avoided.. Each time I get my regular scheduled oil changed I asked to check everything. This time they discovered I needed a new battery and two belts needed to be replaced, These items could have made my Thanksgiving a vehicle nightmare had they not been discovered. Mansfield Auto Care will keep on top your car maintenance. Trust me, worth the piece of mind.

SI
SOPHIE I.
11/13/2019
the workers are awesome
Always fixed on time,great bunch of guys,prices reasonable.

NW
Nick W.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was quick, efficient and the staff was a pleasure to work with.

CP
CAMILLE P.
11/08/2019
Joel and his team provide quality service and fair pricing. They are trustworthy and professional and always get the job done fast! Thanks for a great job!

PS
PAM S.
11/08/2019
Fantastic Service
I called con a Tuesday to ask if they would check my brakes on Thursday morning. They ordered the brakes ahead of time so if it truly was time to replace my brakes they could do it on the spot. I showed up around 8:45 am and in 45 minutes the job was done for exactly what was quoted. Superb, thoughtful and speedy service!

PW
PETER W.
Honda Fit
11/06/2019
Honest and fair
In 22 years I have had my cars serviced by this business they have been fair and upfront about everything.

MARY L.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/01/2019
Knowledge and professionalism of the technical staff
Always willing to help and do a great job.

DF
DAN F.
11/01/2019
service is always great !

MARIE M.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
Always willing to help
I had a flat tire; spare was on. I drove to Mansfield Auto, without an appointment, to ask if they could fix the tire or order a new one if needed. They fit me in, and I had my new tire on and the spare back in the trunk later that day. We have been going to Mansfield Auto for 25 years, mostly because of the amazing service!

Acura RDX
10/22/2019
Hatch repair
Good job. Fixed problem quickly.. Reasonable price.

AR
Al R.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Al said the business did a good job, they got the vehicle in and out right away and it got fixed.

Carol M.
Cadillac CTS-V
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this facility is really good and she will go back. The staff is honest and she loves getting charged $175 instead of $200.

FW
Frank W.
Nissan Titan
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business was very professional. He said they did what they said they would do in a timely manner.

TN
THERESA N.
10/05/2019
Excellent, as always!
Mansfield Auto has been servicing my vehicles for over 20 years. They are knowledgeable, honest and fair. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

EM
ED M.
10/02/2019
Great Service at a great price
I became a repeat customer after Mansfield Auto saved me $100s on two separate services. And the professionalism and quality have kept me coming back. I highly recommend them.