MF
Marty F.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Marty said his vehicle was under warranty, but this business would not honor the warranty because they would have had to use other parts. He was disappointed because it cost him $50 to get it looked at and he was mislead. He would not recommend this business and he will not be back.
Larry Z. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 09/20/2017

I am sorry that Mr. F had an unsatisfactory experience at Mansfield Auto Care.
The facts are that the "warranty" Mr. F refers to is an extentended service insurance policy that he purchased, not a warranty from Mansfield Auto Care for work previously done. The insurance company would not pay for a new part. Instead they wanted us to install a used part that they were going to supply. We do not install parts supplied by a customer as a matter of policy. We would NEVER install a used water pump in any vehicle unless there were no new parts available.
Mansfield honors it's warranty obligations .

Chase W.
Land Rover Discovery
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Chase said he was referred to this business by a friend, but the person he spoke with there was mumbling, unclear, and seemed unreceptive.

PV
PON V.
MINI Cooper
11/15/2016
Unsatisfied inspection
After getting my car back, I check under the hood and found wires was not put back in place. And I found a new error code problem with my car when picking it up. Not comfortable with bringing my car back there again.
Larry Z. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 11/16/2016

Hi Pon,
I am Larry Zonenshine, I am the owner of Mansfield Auto Care. I want to thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I am sorry that we disappointed you. I would like to invite you to stop by, or call, so that we can discuss the problem.
Larry Zonenshine

Jason G.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Jason said he has used this business forever. They are always top notch, have a fair price, have great service and they are very accommodating with his schedule.

Andy M.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Andy said that the place did exactly what they said, in the time frame given.

PT
Paul T.
Nissan Rogue
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Paul said they are very dependable, reliable and honest.

CI
CHRIS I.
Mansfield, MA
02/04/2020
Always do a great job, and guys are awesome and making appointments at my convenience is the best !!!!!!!
never do more than what you ask for unless the contact you first

Michael B.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Michael said it was his first time with the business and he was very pleased with how the staff interacted with him. He stated that they are cordial, their prices as reasonable and he had no problem with the service at all.

HG
HARVEY G.
Mansfield, MA
01/31/2020
I’ve had my two cars serviced at Mansfield Auto since I moved to Mansfield in 1994. I never considered having them serviced anywhere else.

CD
CHRIS D.
01/27/2020
Oil change, tire rotation
Always the best! Standard service, they did notify me of a minor non-safety issue, that at the moment just makes a small amount of noise. But they advised it's a $2,500 repair, and not a safety issue, so recommended that I only need to fix it if the noise was too bothersome (which it isn't, I hadn't even noticed it). I'm sure another repair shop would have insisted it be fixed right away, at great cost. Very appreciative for MAC's honesty and trustworthiness!

RL
REGINA L.
Foxboro, MA
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/19/2020
reliable and honest
Good service, reliable and honest.

01/17/2020
Always great and honest service!
Always great and honest service! And always on time!

AN
Andrew N.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees were honest, fair and gave him a quote. He was satisfied overall.

TC
TEDDY C.
01/10/2020
Friendly, fast and efficient...
The other day I needed wheel alignment done. They greeted me like a regular customer even though I took a two year hiatus due to two year free maintenance offered by one of the car companies. They still treated me as if I were one of the Cheers bar regular. Anyway, one hour job took about 45 minutes and I was happy to leave before they closed for the day. Thanks again my trusty mechanics.

Carol M.
Cadillac CTS-V
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Carol said they were very consistent with what they advised her about the service, price and timing. They were also very pleasant.