MF
Marty F.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Marty said his vehicle was under warranty, but this business would not honor the warranty because they would have had to use other parts. He was disappointed because it cost him $50 to get it looked at and he was mislead. He would not recommend this business and he will not be back.
Larry Z. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 09/20/2017

I am sorry that Mr. F had an unsatisfactory experience at Mansfield Auto Care.
The facts are that the "warranty" Mr. F refers to is an extentended service insurance policy that he purchased, not a warranty from Mansfield Auto Care for work previously done. The insurance company would not pay for a new part. Instead they wanted us to install a used part that they were going to supply. We do not install parts supplied by a customer as a matter of policy. We would NEVER install a used water pump in any vehicle unless there were no new parts available.
Mansfield honors it's warranty obligations .

Chase W.
Land Rover Discovery
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Chase said he was referred to this business by a friend, but the person he spoke with there was mumbling, unclear, and seemed unreceptive.

PV
PON V.
MINI Cooper
11/15/2016
Unsatisfied inspection
After getting my car back, I check under the hood and found wires was not put back in place. And I found a new error code problem with my car when picking it up. Not comfortable with bringing my car back there again.
Larry Z. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 11/16/2016

Hi Pon,
I am Larry Zonenshine, I am the owner of Mansfield Auto Care. I want to thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I am sorry that we disappointed you. I would like to invite you to stop by, or call, so that we can discuss the problem.
Larry Zonenshine

Dennis R.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said they were on time and accurate.

MARIE M.
06/25/2020
Fast service!
We have been brining our cars to Mansfield Auto for 25 years. I can always get an appointment when needed and the car is usually ready the same day, even if parts need to be ordered. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. I have free oil changes at the dealership where I bought my car, but I still bring it to Mansfield Auto (the people at the dealership service department are rude!).

SI
SOPHIE I.
06/25/2020
Always do a great job, and guys are awesome and making appointments at my convenience is the best !!!!!!!
They don't do anything until they call and tell you whats wrong tell the price,witch I like.

GK
Gillian K.
Jeep Liberty
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Gillian said the staff are very professional, very efficient and the gentleman that she spoke with on the phone was very courteous.

PC
Patrick C.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said they told him what they were going to do and did it in a timely manner.

David D.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business.

LISA M.
North Attleboro, MA
Jeep Liberty
05/30/2020
Transmission Repair
The transmission is better than I expected.

Ruth C.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Herbert. He said he has gotten a lot done there, he has gotten new tires there, and it's the best automotive place around.

MJ
Max J.
Hyundai Veloster
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Max said this business was fast, they quoted the price right away and they were very accommodating.

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/15/2020
Trust and Competence
Long time customer. Trust is when you can ask to have something "checked" and work is not done if determined to be okay. Only work that needs to be done is given attention and will be with Competence.

PW
PETER W.
Honda Fit
05/07/2020
Best place ever!
Been taking all our cars here for at least 18 years and we would never go anywhere else.

ROBERT S.
05/07/2020
Maintenance visit
Another great service visit. During the pandemic, no contact protocol put in place and able to keep car running smoothly with no risk. Thanks guys, well done.