MF
Marty F.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Marty said his vehicle was under warranty, but this business would not honor the warranty because they would have had to use other parts. He was disappointed because it cost him $50 to get it looked at and he was mislead. He would not recommend this business and he will not be back.
Larry Z. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 09/20/2017

I am sorry that Mr. F had an unsatisfactory experience at Mansfield Auto Care.
The facts are that the "warranty" Mr. F refers to is an extentended service insurance policy that he purchased, not a warranty from Mansfield Auto Care for work previously done. The insurance company would not pay for a new part. Instead they wanted us to install a used part that they were going to supply. We do not install parts supplied by a customer as a matter of policy. We would NEVER install a used water pump in any vehicle unless there were no new parts available.
Mansfield honors it's warranty obligations .

Chase W.
Land Rover Discovery
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Chase said he was referred to this business by a friend, but the person he spoke with there was mumbling, unclear, and seemed unreceptive.

PV
PON V.
MINI Cooper
11/15/2016
Unsatisfied inspection
After getting my car back, I check under the hood and found wires was not put back in place. And I found a new error code problem with my car when picking it up. Not comfortable with bringing my car back there again.
Larry Z. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 11/16/2016

Hi Pon,
I am Larry Zonenshine, I am the owner of Mansfield Auto Care. I want to thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I am sorry that we disappointed you. I would like to invite you to stop by, or call, so that we can discuss the problem.
Larry Zonenshine

Dennis R.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said they are reasonably priced, do what is expected, and the employees are very nice and good people.

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/13/2019
Keeping Your Car Running Like New
Long time customer. Driving 2010 Hyundai. Facing an eight hour trip in an older car with over 110,000 miles this Thanksgiving. I do not want to have to worry about simple car maintenance problems that can be avoided.. Each time I get my regular scheduled oil changed I asked to check everything. This time they discovered I needed a new battery and two belts needed to be replaced, These items could have made my Thanksgiving a vehicle nightmare had they not been discovered. Mansfield Auto Care will keep on top your car maintenance. Trust me, worth the piece of mind.

SI
SOPHIE I.
11/13/2019
the workers are awesome
Always fixed on time,great bunch of guys,prices reasonable.

NW
Nick W.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was quick, efficient and the staff was a pleasure to work with.

CP
CAMILLE P.
11/08/2019
Joel and his team provide quality service and fair pricing. They are trustworthy and professional and always get the job done fast! Thanks for a great job!

PS
PAM S.
11/08/2019
Fantastic Service
I called con a Tuesday to ask if they would check my brakes on Thursday morning. They ordered the brakes ahead of time so if it truly was time to replace my brakes they could do it on the spot. I showed up around 8:45 am and in 45 minutes the job was done for exactly what was quoted. Superb, thoughtful and speedy service!

PW
PETER W.
Honda Fit
11/06/2019
Honest and fair
In 22 years I have had my cars serviced by this business they have been fair and upfront about everything.

MARY L.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/01/2019
Knowledge and professionalism of the technical staff
Always willing to help and do a great job.

DF
DAN F.
11/01/2019
service is always great !

MARIE M.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
Always willing to help
I had a flat tire; spare was on. I drove to Mansfield Auto, without an appointment, to ask if they could fix the tire or order a new one if needed. They fit me in, and I had my new tire on and the spare back in the trunk later that day. We have been going to Mansfield Auto for 25 years, mostly because of the amazing service!

Acura RDX
10/22/2019
Hatch repair
Good job. Fixed problem quickly.. Reasonable price.

AR
Al R.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Al said the business did a good job, they got the vehicle in and out right away and it got fixed.

Carol M.
Cadillac CTS-V
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this facility is really good and she will go back. The staff is honest and she loves getting charged $175 instead of $200.

FW
Frank W.
Nissan Titan
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business was very professional. He said they did what they said they would do in a timely manner.

TN
THERESA N.
10/05/2019
Excellent, as always!
Mansfield Auto has been servicing my vehicles for over 20 years. They are knowledgeable, honest and fair. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

EM
ED M.
10/02/2019
Great Service at a great price
I became a repeat customer after Mansfield Auto saved me $100s on two separate services. And the professionalism and quality have kept me coming back. I highly recommend them.

Dawn M.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said this business did good work. The staff was honest about the work that needed to be done.