DENNIS L.
07/01/2020
Over charged for parts
I understand that there is a markup on parts, but the markup was close to 100%! I was able to find the exact same OEM part at multiple dealers for half the price. The service is good, but you're going to lose customers if you over markup parts

MF
Marty F.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Marty said his vehicle was under warranty, but this business would not honor the warranty because they would have had to use other parts. He was disappointed because it cost him $50 to get it looked at and he was mislead. He would not recommend this business and he will not be back.
Joel T. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 09/20/2017

I am sorry that Mr. F had an unsatisfactory experience at Mansfield Auto Care.
The facts are that the "warranty" Mr. F refers to is an extentended service insurance policy that he purchased, not a warranty from Mansfield Auto Care for work previously done. The insurance company would not pay for a new part. Instead they wanted us to install a used part that they were going to supply. We do not install parts supplied by a customer as a matter of policy. We would NEVER install a used water pump in any vehicle unless there were no new parts available.
Mansfield honors it's warranty obligations .

Chase W.
Land Rover Discovery
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Chase said he was referred to this business by a friend, but the person he spoke with there was mumbling, unclear, and seemed unreceptive.

PV
PON V.
MINI Cooper
11/15/2016
Unsatisfied inspection
After getting my car back, I check under the hood and found wires was not put back in place. And I found a new error code problem with my car when picking it up. Not comfortable with bringing my car back there again.
Joel T. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 11/16/2016

Hi Pon,
I am Larry Zonenshine, I am the owner of Mansfield Auto Care. I want to thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I am sorry that we disappointed you. I would like to invite you to stop by, or call, so that we can discuss the problem.
Larry Zonenshine

MT
MARTIN T.
05/05/2021
very satisfied`
We have been bringing our cars to Mansfield Auto Care for many years and have been more than satisfied. The service is first rate and always done one time and with the utmost professionalism.

PW
PETER W.
Mazda 3
05/01/2021
Did exactly what I wanted and needed...
They followed through on my requwst and delivered the result in less than 3 hours. Wow! Now "that's" SERVICE!

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/30/2021
Quick and thorough service

JV
Jim V.
Lexus IS 250
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Jim said this business did a good job. The vehicle ended up being sent to salvaged. They could not repair it. They gave it their best effort , they always do. From a service perspective they were great unfortunately they failed to fix the problem. He does not think it is his issue though he stated he thinks it his end.

KH
Khampasong H.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Khampasong said the business provided great service. He said they were very prompt and had a great staff.

BC
Brenda C.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Brenda said she has always gotten good service there.

MJ
Maureen J.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Maureen said she has been going there for 35 years. They take very good care of her, everything was wonderful and they are always wonderful.

BECKY B.
Honda Fit
03/27/2021
Excellent!
I’m new to the area and have brought my car in twice now. The service has been excellent so far and the guys are great to work with

LH
Lisa H.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Lisa said that they're the best.

PW
PETER W.
Mazda 3
03/26/2021
This time - SPEED...phew - what a result!
Changed my "service" request and they completed my car within 45 minutes.

Super duper job!

LW
LINDA W.
Lincoln MKZ
03/18/2021
Oil Change
Mansfield Auto Care is dependable and quick service. The mechanics are trustworthy and always do a great job. I've been going to Mansfield Auto Care for over 36 years and have recommended them to many people.