DENNIS L.
07/01/2020
Over charged for parts
I understand that there is a markup on parts, but the markup was close to 100%! I was able to find the exact same OEM part at multiple dealers for half the price. The service is good, but you're going to lose customers if you over markup parts

PV
PON V.
MINI Cooper
11/15/2016
Unsatisfied inspection
After getting my car back, I check under the hood and found wires was not put back in place. And I found a new error code problem with my car when picking it up. Not comfortable with bringing my car back there again.
Larry Z. from Mansfield Auto Care responded on 11/16/2016

Hi Pon,
I am Larry Zonenshine, I am the owner of Mansfield Auto Care. I want to thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I am sorry that we disappointed you. I would like to invite you to stop by, or call, so that we can discuss the problem.
Larry Zonenshine