Joseph P.
08/31/2020
A customer for life
Been going to them for over forty years. Found them after another garage tried to rip me off. Honest, reliable and just great people. We will not go to anyone else if possible.

BA
Barbara A.
05/24/2019
They’re HONEST
I am 68yo woman who had been going to same mechanic for most of my adult life. Every yr when my inspection was due I always knew it would be at least $500 and never thought twice about it. I only drive around 3-5 thousand miles a yr. and have never had a vehicle older than 7-8yrs. My son always said you’re getting ripped off there’s no way I needed the work done they say I did or the price was way too much. My old mechanic was in Bensalem and I had moved to the city and it was inconvenient to go all the way there for inspection or service but he was so personable and I knew him for a long time but I finally relented. In 10+yrs. now going to Pax bros.there has been only 1 time that the price was over $100 and that was this past Wed. I completely my insp was up next wk and the only day I could get done was wed. After realizing this on Tuesday night I went there hoping they could fit me in. My AC was also starting to act up my seat belt chime wouldn’t stop and I figured I mind as well get oil changed. After going there and talking to Mark he told me they were swamped but he said he’ll do his best to fit it in. B4 noon he called and explained what was wrong the price and what time to expect and 2 hrs later it was done. This isn’t the first time they helped me out of a jam. I love Pax Bros Auto Repair. Mark and Steve are honest professionals and true gentlemen.

BA
Barbara A.
05/24/2019
They’re HONEST

WC
Willie C.
10/30/2017
The best auto repair shop in Philly
The Pax Brothers automotive Repair are the best repair shop in the Northeast Philly period. I took my 2008 Hyundai elantra for the axles to be repaired. So thanks to Steve who done a remarkable job in ordering the drive shaft axles in and were brand new. The repairs were done before 6:00pm. Excellent staff and great competitive prices. You won't find a repair shop in the northeast Philly that are reasonable in prices. Thanks Steve.

KR
Keith R.
04/10/2016
I'm stilling waiting
So I was having car trouble Friday and i took my car to pax. They took a look at it and said I needed an axles. The very next morning I take them the axles 11am that Saturday so 3:30pm comes rolling around and yet no call. I walk around to the auto body shop and everyone has pack up and left the shop without getting me any notice that my car would not be done or that the work would take longer than expected. So now it Sunday and I've been almost three days without my car and the funny part is I don't believe they even open up on Sunday so I guess I may have to wait until Monday to even see if their done fixing my car smh. Not the best service by a long shot!

TK
Theodora K.
Southampton, PA
Nissan 350Z
01/29/2013 Category: Service
Theodora said she took her vehicle here and it runs much better and she did not have any problems.

Sean H.
Toyota Tundra
01/29/2013 Category: Service
Sean said their customer service is very good.

Catherine M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/26/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Catherine's husband. He said Pax Brothers Auto is a wonderful business.

DK
Darryl K.
GMC Yukon
01/24/2013 Category: Service
Darryl said this business is friendly and they always help him out.

Cassandra M.
01/24/2013 Category: Service
Cassandra said she's been dealing with this facility since 1996 and they have always done a great job.

GS
Gregory S.
01/24/2013 Category: Service
Gregory said this business always gets what he wants done with no inconvenience.

CF
Carissa F.
01/19/2013 Category: Service
Carissa said the business has great service, they were timely and efficient.

Raymond G.
01/19/2013 Category: Service
Raymond said the staff at this business are very friendly and treat him well. He could walk into this business and talk to the staff normally like his friends. He always recommends this business to others. His mom comes to this business all the time and the staff here always helps her out as well.

WB
Whitney B.
Toyota Yaris
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Whitney stated the staff performed a really good job. The business had really good prices for services, compared to other repair centers.

NK
Nikolaos K.
Acura MDX
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Nikolaos said he did not have any problems with this business.