R
Richard .
04/19/2019
A place you can trust
Just had another oil change at PDX automotive. They put my car up on the rack and straighten out my plastic skid pan in the front that had been snagged by something. They did it for no charge.
Good guys!

KF
Katie F.
Always great service
I take both cars to PDX Auto and I not only get great service, but I feel confident that they are ethical and trustworthy and tell me the truth. I won't go anywhere else.

Mike M.
Serpentine Belt Changed
As always, very dependable work and on time. Thanx PDX Auto!

PB
Phyllis B.
once again, trusted service
Once again, I took my car in for oil change and trusted the recommendations for needed work!! My car is 9 years old and runs like a charm- due to trusted mechanics who not only fix but see ahead to help me prevent future difficulties!!

Monica M.
07/20/2011
oil change
stellar service as always, appt scheduled the day before, no wait at the service desk, prompt phone call when car was done.