Comfort Auto & Body Repair

Warren S. on 04/11/2018
Warren said the business communicated well, did a good job, and was significantly less expensive than other businesses.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Martin C. on 04/11/2018
Martin said the service meet all of his needs, and the staff was nice.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Brad P. on 04/05/2018
"Okah I guess."
Somewhat okay, but staff acted entitled when explaining a few things to me an most of it sounded like a horrid array of excuses. I would first off start by saying when I came back my driver door no longer worked, and two. So sorry excuse for a lie was told to me when I was told they could not do testing on the aultornatir, but in retrospect they could have by attaching a diffrent battery an the peace needed for the plug only cost a few cents. I could go on, but I doubt I will ever come back to this place.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 08:05 PM
David K. on 04/04/2018
"Dodge Caravan"
Fast turn a round. Kept informed of what work was required versus optional.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 09:32 AM
Kristina E. on 03/28/2018
"Sweet People"
I had my car body repair appraised by Comfort they gave me a quote that I really liked. When I came in to get the work completed they were not able to do the extra they quoted. Instead they hooked me up with some minor dent repairs and removal of my pin strips. If I need body work done on my other vehicle you better believe I will be a return customer. What a decent company.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 09:52 PM
Chris C. on 03/25/2018
"Prebuy inspection"
Comfort helped us out with a last-minute appointment to do a prebuy inspection on a 2010 VW Jetta. Very helpful and thorough job, reasonably priced and nice staff. We received an item-by-item checklist of exactly what they looked at, which was precisely what we needed. Their work let us buy a good car in one afternoon instead of having to use up a Saturday.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/25/2018 12:22 PM
Melannie H. on 03/24/2018
Melannie said this business was super-professional. They provided quality work and communicated throughout the whole experience. She stated they made her feel she was in really good hands.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018
Kate E. on 03/24/2018
Kate said the staff truly took care with her vehicle and how it was repaired . They reached out to her periodically to update her on the service. They were also incredibly professional.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy (Natl)
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018
James R. on 03/23/2018
"Estimate for repairs"
I brought my car in Monday to take advantage of your 3995 service special and ended up just getting a filter in an oil change with nothing else included. I asked that your shop go through and give me a list of work that needed to be done on a priority basis and you're man in the shop said he would get on it that afternoon and have a typed estimate for me. I have yet to get that report and have decided not to wait any longer for you to follow up at your leisure. I did have good success when you made my initial repair to my car but have found the attitude to be somewhat impatient and off-putting on my subsequent visits.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Wgn
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 01:15 PM
Sarah S. on 03/21/2018
Sarah said the staff gives good advice and the service was reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018
Keaton C. on 03/20/2018
Keaton said the staff was friendly, quick, and professional.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018
Ventura W. on 03/19/2018
"Quality Work meets Fair Price"
Comfort Auto did quality work for me at a fair price.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 10:21 AM
Charles H. on 03/15/2018
Charles said Steve and Amber consistently provide wonderful customer service. The service provided by the business was well done and very reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Wagon
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018
John G. on 03/12/2018
"Fantastic Service"
Brought our car in to have a rear window motor and regulator replaced. Comfort was extremely helpful and even offered to store the car in the garage since until we could have it serviced since it was raining. The cost was more than anticipated, but at no fault to Comfort at all. They explained why the part was more expensive in a helpful way and promptly fixed the problem. Terrific customer service
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 09:38 AM
Karen W. on 03/12/2018
Karen said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018
Sara R. on 03/12/2018
Sara said the employees were nice, helpful and thorough.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018
Gagan A. on 03/11/2018
"Great service, friendly staff, amazing value"
Amazing service for my Honda. Very helpful and went the extra mile. Thank you!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/11/2018 11:36 PM
Brianna M. on 03/08/2018
"Fixed the problem, with no misleading "
I went in the other day to fix my belt for the alternator and they recognized the issue was due to a stripped bolt. Within a couple hours they had it all fixed up, at a decent price, and now it’s running great. Also, very friendly staff.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/08/2018 12:53 PM
Joanne M. on 03/08/2018
"Fair Friendly Service"
I always feel I can trust my car to the folks at Comfort Auto. They always call and explain everything that they see needs works before they start the job. They took my car through DEQ in the past which was a huge time saver. I love the convenience of leaving my car in the morning and picking it up in the evening- especially nice because I work within walking distance. I feel that they've taken excellent care of my care and extended its life. Several of my co-workers trust their cars to Comfort, too.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/08/2018 09:40 AM
Jackie H. on 03/06/2018
"Jeep patriot"
The service at comfort auto is always awesome.

Jacqueline Hall