Alan M.
11/13/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient
They get it done quickly and efficiently. This is a very accommodating repair shop the fixes what you need fixed without trying to get you to fix other unnecessary things.

DE
David E.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
11/12/2019 Category: Service
David said the service at the business was fast. He said the staff did a great job and the price was pretty decent. It was 2 blocks from his house and it all worked out super great. He said they were super friendly and he appreciated that. He said he couldn't ask for anything more.

GS
Grant S.
Buick Century
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Grant said the service was good.

Jan K.
11/01/2019
Wonderful, caring customer service!
The staff is great.
I was recommended to them. I am so glad!

VN
Vince N.
10/28/2019
Great service and fast.
I was able to bring my car in to have the front rotors and pads replaced the same day I called on a Friday about 10:30 am and it was done by 2:45. Also had the brake fluid flushed and complimentary 24 point inspection. Daniel helped me confirm what I was told caused my front wheels to shimmy when braking hard. It was warped rotors. This was the first time I have gone there but had heard nothing but raves from people on a website called nextdoor.

YL
Young L.
Audi Q5
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Young said that although she did not get any work done the staff at this business was very nice.

Jasmine C.
Vancouver, WA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/25/2019
Always Amazing Service
They always take great care of me and my car. They communicate clearly and are always on top of things! Very quick turn around so I’m never inconvenienced!

Jiiah R.
Toyota Corona
09/22/2019
A rare find in this industry
Such a rarity to find good and honest guys in this business! Would highly recommend for any and all auto needs.

Barbara B.
Rainier, OR
Ford F-350 Super Duty
09/22/2019
Very reliable and professional
I would recommend there service to anyone needing repair to automobile

09/20/2019
Friendly service, quick turnaround
Owner and staff were friendly, courteous, and proactive communicators throughout the process.

AK
Alicia K.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Alicia said the business was great and she wants to thank them.

Ken S.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service was decent and he appreciates it.

Joyce A.
Kia Soul
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the business had a good team, they all had good work quality, good attitudes, they were courteous, nice and did a wonderful job.

CD
Clint D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/06/2019
Friendly and flexible
They were friendly and fit me in when it was handy for me

Jack D.
Lincoln Navigator
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the service was outstanding.

Drew W.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Drew said the service was fast and friendly.

Christine B.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the staff are very nice, helpful, reasonable and knowledgeable with what they do.

ES
Eric S.
08/17/2019
Once again, totally honest about what needs to be done and what doesn't
Thought we needed a full fluids replacement, they said "nope just oil n wiper fluid", saved some money. Also everything done the day we brought it in. Totes respect :)

Hyundai Accent
08/17/2019
kind
Great job on getting the best for my car, under insurance limit on money.

08/04/2019
disorganized experience
I dropped my car off in the morning with a list of things to check for (second opinion from Green Drop) and I asked the front desk person to call me when my vehicle was done and he said he would do it. Then, I called back in the afternoon because I had been waiting too long and the mechanic who answered said, "oh, I finished that car yesterday". I explained that that wasn't possible because I dropped it off in the morning and then he said it was done. When I came to pick up my car after the check-up, the same mechanic started showing me things on the wrong vehicle. He raised the vehicle up high and then said that Green Drop was totally wrong and started showing me why on the wrong car. I explained that this wasn't my car and he said, "oh, it's just one of those days." I didn't leave there having confidence that he had actually checked my car out for the things that I had asked him to look for. In general, it seemed like the shop was disorganized. I came once before a few years ago with another car and had a negative experience, but I figured I'd try again because the reviews are so good. But two "meh" experiences are not going to have me come back again. I did ultimately have him complete the breaks and battery servicing that he said needed to be done.