Mercury Sable
03/20/2020
Constancy, honesty
Was very honest and upfront with pricing and issues with car. Ron was great. It’s running fine after 2 years of being idle so I would say they did their job. I am a newcomer but I plan on being a consistent customer for distant issues.

IR
Isam R.
Lexus RX 400h
03/05/2020
Same Day Turnaround for brake pads
This shop exceeded my expectations completely even though I saw their reviews and had high hopes! I cannot thank them enough for their honest assessment and fair pricing. They didn't try to sell me anything or convince me I needed something more expensive. They truly seem like good, decent people and I'm very happy with their work over 2 months later. Thank you so much! Cannot recommend highly enough!

HA
Haytham A.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Haytham said the staff was really good, they made time for him and fixed the problem.

Robert W.
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Robert said that they did a good job and the salesperson was real helpful. He gave him a jump when he needed it and was kind. He was very impressed. They went out of their way to work on his vehicle and get him back on the road. He will go back if he needs them.

David C.
Kia Soul
02/24/2020
First Timer - Will Return
This is our first experience using Comfort Auto and we will return. We thought that we had a problem in our suspension system in our 10 year old Kia Soul, it was squeaking off and on when going over bumpy roads. We are a one car family and have a need for our car M-F to transport children to school. From our initial experience on the telephone to or actual encounter, we felt that we were listened to and heard about both issues. We were able to leave our car on a Sunday evening prior to a Monday school holiday, so that it could be looked at first thing in the morning and it was. They not only drove the car, but also put it on the rack and inspected it. The squeaking had stopped and they could not see anything that needed replacing. When they called to tell us all of that and that the car was ready for pick up, they advised us that should the squeak return, to bring the car in while it was happening anytime between 8am and 4:30 pm and they would check it out. For all of this there was no charge. We feel that we have found an honest and caring place to have our car serviced.

JN
Jean N.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Jean said this business provides great customer service and fast repairs.

Josh B.
Portland, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/13/2020
This place rocks!

Deontay W.
Dodge Charger
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Deontay said the staff did an amazing job.

Nissan LEAF
02/01/2020
Excellent body repair work
Received flawless body repair work. Everyone at Comfort Auto is professional and very nice to work with. Excellent experience.

AW
Anna W.
01/30/2020
I can't thank you enough
Thanks for being there. Now I have someone in the area YES that works on Prius. Nice job. Well done. Could be tomorrow - the car is getting old - I need spark plugs or cylinders. I know where to go.

JB D.
Yuma, AZ
Dodge Caliber
01/18/2020
Repaired oil pan leak
Unbelievable fantastic service I had a slight leak from under my car I noticed in the motel parking lot Valvoline usually does my oil service I stopped by they said that it was coming from my oil pan I found Comfort Auto nearby so thought I would give it a try and get an estimate this is Friday at 10 in the morning and they had it done at a reasonable price by 12 I was on the road again great staff nice shop good work

KW
Karen W.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Karen said she appreciated the customer service and the work they did for her.

Jessie P.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Jessie said the business was great.

Jeremy L.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said that they have good customer service and they're attentive to detail. Daniel and his father are great people.

01/08/2020
Great mechanics, very helpful owners
These guys have always been generous with their time and advice.