Comfort Auto & Body Repair

BO
Brian O.
05/06/2020
A Business with Integrity
Comfort Auto & Body Repair surpassed my expectations. These fellows know their craft well, and are great communicators too. They helped make the experience simple, fast, and painless.

The quality of their work is second to none. My truck (Tacoma) looks like it rolled right off of the dealership lot after a front-impact. All factory parts, clean install.

If you are in need of body work or regular maintenance, give these guys a shot! You won't be disappointed.

Brian Oellig

Deborah W.
04/17/2020
Honest Mechanics, Super Helpful!
I'm a young woman who moved to Portland about two years ago and have been looking for a reliable mechanic. I've always been very skeptical of mechanics because of past repair surcharges, but Comfort Auto/Body Repair was literally the BEST experience I've ever had in my life! Steve and Daniel (the owners) and their entire staff were SUPER transparent, super honest, and very efficient. They assessed and repaired my car the same day! I'd definitely recommend them for quality, honest, service!

Lisa S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said they were really great.

PW
Paul W.
Nissan Rogue
04/03/2020
Repair of rear bumper
Staff is very friendly and professional, and there was no wait for a estimate or for service. They were very flexible and responsive considering the coronavirus situation.

SL
Sue L.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Sue said the place had great reviews online. She stated they provided great service.

Michael D.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Michael said that things weren't right at first and they went above and beyond to fix the problem. They also have amazing, great customer service.

Mercury Sable
03/20/2020
Constancy, honesty
Was very honest and upfront with pricing and issues with car. Ron was great. It’s running fine after 2 years of being idle so I would say they did their job. I am a newcomer but I plan on being a consistent customer for distant issues.

IR
Isam R.
Lexus RX 400h
03/05/2020
Same Day Turnaround for brake pads
This shop exceeded my expectations completely even though I saw their reviews and had high hopes! I cannot thank them enough for their honest assessment and fair pricing. They didn't try to sell me anything or convince me I needed something more expensive. They truly seem like good, decent people and I'm very happy with their work over 2 months later. Thank you so much! Cannot recommend highly enough!

HA
Haytham A.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Haytham said the staff was really good, they made time for him and fixed the problem.

Robert W.
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Robert said that they did a good job and the salesperson was real helpful. He gave him a jump when he needed it and was kind. He was very impressed. They went out of their way to work on his vehicle and get him back on the road. He will go back if he needs them.

David C.
Kia Soul
02/24/2020
First Timer - Will Return
This is our first experience using Comfort Auto and we will return. We thought that we had a problem in our suspension system in our 10 year old Kia Soul, it was squeaking off and on when going over bumpy roads. We are a one car family and have a need for our car M-F to transport children to school. From our initial experience on the telephone to or actual encounter, we felt that we were listened to and heard about both issues. We were able to leave our car on a Sunday evening prior to a Monday school holiday, so that it could be looked at first thing in the morning and it was. They not only drove the car, but also put it on the rack and inspected it. The squeaking had stopped and they could not see anything that needed replacing. When they called to tell us all of that and that the car was ready for pick up, they advised us that should the squeak return, to bring the car in while it was happening anytime between 8am and 4:30 pm and they would check it out. For all of this there was no charge. We feel that we have found an honest and caring place to have our car serviced.

JN
Jean N.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Jean said this business provides great customer service and fast repairs.

Josh B.
Portland, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/13/2020
This place rocks!

Deontay W.
Dodge Charger
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Deontay said the staff did an amazing job.

Nissan LEAF
02/01/2020
Excellent body repair work
Received flawless body repair work. Everyone at Comfort Auto is professional and very nice to work with. Excellent experience.