GS
Grant S.
Buick Century
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Grant said the service was good.

VN
Vince N.
10/28/2019
Great service and fast.
I was able to bring my car in to have the front rotors and pads replaced the same day I called on a Friday about 10:30 am and it was done by 2:45. Also had the brake fluid flushed and complimentary 24 point inspection. Daniel helped me confirm what I was told caused my front wheels to shimmy when braking hard. It was warped rotors. This was the first time I have gone there but had heard nothing but raves from people on a website called nextdoor.

Sasha M.
Oregon
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Sasha said that everything went smooth except there was a delay because of his insurance.

Scion xB
05/22/2019
In the neighborhood
My overall first time experience was great. The only thing I might have wanted was upon picking up my car that the mechanic reviewed the work and discussed other potential issues to be aware of and to have walked the car and showed me the repairs. But that's just me. Not a deal breaker. I will be back. Thank you.

WG
Walter G.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Walter said that everything was pretty good. The only small issue he noticed was that a little plastic piece that covers the screw in the door handle was broken.

DE
Don E.
Ford Edge
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business did a good job and he said the business did their best and keeps doing their best and he appreciates it.

David C.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
David said the technicians provided prompt service. The only thing that he did not like was the expensive prices.

FL
Fiona L.
11/13/2018
Good first experience!
I went for the 120,000 miles checkups for my Jeep.
They were able to take care of my car the same day I dropped off, and were super friendly. they are really on item, it's finished when they said it would be.
It was a big checkups, a lot of things to check and replace, but they gave me a discount on the break flush, which is nice! I think it was a fair price.
They were able to help me also with my windshield wipers. They replace it with new ones for free. My car is running way better than before the checkups. I'm pretty happy with it, at least for now^^

I will definitely come back!

LD
Luca D.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Luca said the business took a little longer than expected to complete the service.

EI
Eva I.
Chevrolet Aveo
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Eva said she had not had any work done yet but said they were very courteous and knowledgeable when she went in to get estimates.

Robin M.
Mazda CX-9
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the customer service was fabulous. The service was very good. She had to return her vehicle to complete her service.

KD
Kelli D.
Mazda Tribute
08/06/2018
I love Comfort Auto!
Friendly, trustworthy, and they do a great job. Everybody there is is super customer service focused. Highly recommended!

John M.
Happy Valley, OR
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/28/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff's communication needs to be better.

Richard C.
05/31/2018
Simple Diagnostic
Very nice, close auto shop. Quote showed more problems than I expected and was unable to afford the repair at the time, even though they were willing to negotiate price by 20%. Very nice customer service. Would recommend to anyone in NE.

Richard

BG
Brittany G.
Dodge Stratus
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said there were no service surprises. The employees stuck to her service quote. They provided pretty good service. They completed the work quickly.