Simon C.
10/30/2018
subaru outback check-up and new battery
Good things: Good customer service - i asked for an appointment and you were responsive, even calling me back and getting me in on the same day. Also, did a thorough job checking out my car.

Bad: Man who quoted me did not quote me on the cost of labor, but only on the cost of materials, so I was under the impression that the cost given was the total cost, leading to the surprise of seeing an additional ~$250 of labor as well. Understandable, though you should be more clear in giving the total cost up front.

Also bad: several fixes, though as a result of all of the new changes there are several other things now broken. My dashboard used to show my MPH and some other pieces of information - this is no longer the case, it is just blank. Also, my driver side window control only works for some windows now. This was not broken before - perhaps battery hooked up incorrectly? Or something larger wrong? I would come back in to fix it but don't trust it.

MF
Mark F.
Toyota Van
10/24/2018
Marks 89 Toyota van
Here’s the deal,
I assumed from another mechanics opinion that I had a vacuum leak because the vehicle was having trouble excellerating off the line.
Of course my goal was to solve this issue and so I took it to Comfort. I get the van back from texting and the diagnosis is that there is no vacuum leak. Ok! Is that it?
The dude phoning me back mentioned this diagnosis and that was it. No other opinion of what might be wrong or maybe another avenue we might take.
All I get is that “hey, you need new brake drum in the rear”. Well, I knew that already.
Tell me something I don’t know buddy.
Waste of money this time.

James P.
Acura 3.2TL
01/30/2016
Close to home
You tried to take me for a ride over charging for a battery

Christine S.
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Christine said she recently went to this business to get her vehicle checked. Their service was not as good as she remembered. She is not sure if it was because the owner, Daniel, was not there.

John S.
08/08/2013
Wish this review could be better
I was treated well, however I was also initially charged for a part that was never actually installed. If you think about it, how could the person preparing the bill have made that error? Then when I opened the hood to inspect the "new" plug wires, they were covered in grease and dust. When I enquired, they just hung their heads and said that mechanics hands were dirty;-( The rest of my engine is cleaner than those new wires!
Still, the truck runs much better so I have to assume the work was done, but I'm unsure I'll ever go back or recommend this place to a friend. I feel bad because it seems like a new business. I'm just not sure it's on the up and up, if you know what I mean.
I'd also asked for a body repair estimate
and never heard back on that. Guess they are just too busy.