08/04/2019
disorganized experience
I dropped my car off in the morning with a list of things to check for (second opinion from Green Drop) and I asked the front desk person to call me when my vehicle was done and he said he would do it. Then, I called back in the afternoon because I had been waiting too long and the mechanic who answered said, "oh, I finished that car yesterday". I explained that that wasn't possible because I dropped it off in the morning and then he said it was done. When I came to pick up my car after the check-up, the same mechanic started showing me things on the wrong vehicle. He raised the vehicle up high and then said that Green Drop was totally wrong and started showing me why on the wrong car. I explained that this wasn't my car and he said, "oh, it's just one of those days." I didn't leave there having confidence that he had actually checked my car out for the things that I had asked him to look for. In general, it seemed like the shop was disorganized. I came once before a few years ago with another car and had a negative experience, but I figured I'd try again because the reviews are so good. But two "meh" experiences are not going to have me come back again. I did ultimately have him complete the breaks and battery servicing that he said needed to be done.

James M.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/01/2017
Still owe me $139 for towing cost
I've had excellent experiences with Comfort so far, but I am still owed $139 for a towing charge that Comfort said they would cover after having installed a faulty distributor on my 2004 Nissan Frontier. To their credit, when I showed up with the receipt for said towing they immediately cut a check, but they made it payable to the towing company, which I stupidly did not notice until I got to my bank. I then went to the towing company to see if they could simply sign the check over to me. They could not, so I went back to Comfort and presented them with said check. The lady at the counter was mean about it, as if it was somehow MY problem, but one of the mechanics was there as well, saw the whole exchange, and to Comfort's credit, said that she was new and maybe didn't understand the situation. I was told that I would be contacted the next day, but this did not happen. As of right now, Comfort owes me $139 in towing costs. I am more than willing to assume that they are acting in good faith and that I will eventually be recompensed, but it is true that I am frustrated by their slowness in resolving the matter.

JO
Jody O.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Jody said the business has good people. When the vehicle was returned, the speedometer was not working.

Connie C.
09/02/2016
another 2 time visit
I love the personal care but this is the second time i've had to return for more work .... for good reasons of course! mis-boxed or mis-labelled parts, unable to scheudle outsourced work, that kind of thing. still, it is a hassle to have to create 2 app't. when one could do

Kim B.
Mercury Milan
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Kim said the business did an exceptional job. The parts for her vehicle arrived later than expected.

RO
Rudolph O.
Chevrolet Astro
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Rudolph said the business is fine, but they did not do what he asked them to do. He was not able to pass the DEQ and he is not satisfied with the service. He said they cannot do anything for him anymore, they charged him for no reason because he brought his vehicle in to be able to pass the DEQ and he was not able to pass as a result.

FL
Fredrick L.
Oregon
Buick Century
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Fredrick said he would recommend this business to others.

KO
Kristin O.
10/19/2015
Too busy for details
Had several oil changes there. The good - easy scheduling, done on time. The bad - they consistently fail to reset the maintenance mileage in the onboard reminder system, and have failed to respond to estimate requests in a timely manner.

NM
Nico M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Nico said the service was good and the staff was respectful, but he had a few problems and miscommunications. There was a screeching noise after he left the business and he had to have it fixed somewhere else.

Amanda M.
Ford Festiva
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Amanda said she was happy with the service work. However, she was concerned when picking up her vehicle. They had left the passenger window rolled down and had the key under a receipt. She would not recommend for this reason.

Desiree C.
Massachusetts
Land Rover Freelander
06/11/2013 Category: Service
Desiree said the business could not fix her vehicle, but the service advisors were very nice.