Josh B.
Portland, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/13/2020
This place rocks!

Deontay W.
Dodge Charger
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Deontay said the staff did an amazing job.

Nissan LEAF
02/01/2020
Excellent body repair work
Received flawless body repair work. Everyone at Comfort Auto is professional and very nice to work with. Excellent experience.

AW
Anna W.
01/30/2020
I can't thank you enough
Thanks for being there. Now I have someone in the area YES that works on Prius. Nice job. Well done. Could be tomorrow - the car is getting old - I need spark plugs or cylinders. I know where to go.

JB D.
Yuma, AZ
Dodge Caliber
01/18/2020
Repaired oil pan leak
Unbelievable fantastic service I had a slight leak from under my car I noticed in the motel parking lot Valvoline usually does my oil service I stopped by they said that it was coming from my oil pan I found Comfort Auto nearby so thought I would give it a try and get an estimate this is Friday at 10 in the morning and they had it done at a reasonable price by 12 I was on the road again great staff nice shop good work

KW
Karen W.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Karen said she appreciated the customer service and the work they did for her.

Jessie P.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Jessie said the business was great.

Jeremy L.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said that they have good customer service and they're attentive to detail. Daniel and his father are great people.

01/08/2020
Great mechanics, very helpful owners
These guys have always been generous with their time and advice.

WA
Whitney A.
12/29/2019
From start to finish Comfort Auto & Body made my mechanical and auto body work stress free . They helped me get a rental, walked me through the repair needs, and kept me up to date throughout the process. I appreciate their great customer service and attentiveness to my needs.

GB
Gloria B.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said the staff are courteous,

Kia Soul
12/21/2019
Prompt, professional, quality service
They are straightforward and honest about what is necessary for my car. The service is prompt and quality work. My car is driving better after a visit with Comfort Auto & Body Repair..

KR
Kenton R.
Acura 3.2TL
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Kenton said that they're the best place he's ever used. The people there are the best in the industry. He added he wants to thank them, and he appreciates everything they do.

Sara B.
Scion xB
12/14/2019
Great, trustworthy service
The people at comfort auto give honest and practical information to help you make the best decisions about maintaining your car.

NM
Nick M.
12/11/2019
Camry Trouble
Quick and concise ! Great, would recommend to everyone.