JB D.
Yuma, AZ
Dodge Caliber
01/18/2020
Repaired oil pan leak
Unbelievable fantastic service I had a slight leak from under my car I noticed in the motel parking lot Valvoline usually does my oil service I stopped by they said that it was coming from my oil pan I found Comfort Auto nearby so thought I would give it a try and get an estimate this is Friday at 10 in the morning and they had it done at a reasonable price by 12 I was on the road again great staff nice shop good work

Jeremy L.
Oregon
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said that they have good customer service and they're attentive to detail. Daniel and his father are great people.

01/08/2020
Great mechanics, very helpful owners
These guys have always been generous with their time and advice.

WA
Whitney A.
12/29/2019
From start to finish Comfort Auto & Body made my mechanical and auto body work stress free . They helped me get a rental, walked me through the repair needs, and kept me up to date throughout the process. I appreciate their great customer service and attentiveness to my needs.

GB
Gloria B.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said the staff are courteous,

Kia Soul
12/21/2019
Prompt, professional, quality service
They are straightforward and honest about what is necessary for my car. The service is prompt and quality work. My car is driving better after a visit with Comfort Auto & Body Repair..

KR
Kenton R.
Oregon
Acura 3.2TL
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Kenton said that they're the best place he's ever used. The people there are the best in the industry. He added he wants to thank them, and he appreciates everything they do.

Sara B.
Scion xB
12/14/2019
Great, trustworthy service
The people at comfort auto give honest and practical information to help you make the best decisions about maintaining your car.

NM
Nick M.
12/11/2019
Camry Trouble
Quick and concise ! Great, would recommend to everyone.

Jen H.
12/10/2019
Great guys
Everyone is so friendly at Comfort Auto. They know what they are doing and they know when something doesn’t need to be done. Very trustworthy.

Volkswagen Passat
12/09/2019
Recommend!
I brought my car in after some bumper damage and after the job was done it looked brand new! Super friendly people. They made what could've been a huge headache into a very pleasant experience. Would definitely recommend!

West Linn, OR
Ram 1500
12/04/2019
Easy to work with...professional, quality job.
Had paint work done on new truck...very happy with results

KA
Kemer A.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Kemer said he likes this business. He said they're great and they're really nice.

AJ
Angela J.
11/21/2019
Great people, great business
Thank you so much for accommodating me last minute! You immediately diagnosed a problem that two other mechanics had missed, and then you were resourceful in getting the needful part so I could pick up my car the same day!
It is clear you know your industry, know your customers, and know your craft. Thank you for your help!

Monique G.
Kia Forte
11/19/2019
Comfort Auto & body Repair made things SO easy!
I brought my car in for some body work and had such a positive experience here! I found the staff helpful, warm, and courteous from start to finish. They worked directly with the insurance company, so once the car was in their hands I didn't have to worry about anything. They also got my repairs done at a really reasonable price and very quickly.