LAURA S.
Honda Element
08/21/2018
I've had a couple repairs done with Fix Auto and have had a pretty good experience both times. Would recommend to friends/family! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

NM
NATALIE M.
Mazda CX-7
08/06/2018
This was my first experience needing repairs and I feel so lucky that it could happen at Fix Auto. As a first timer with a limited knowledge of cars, thereĆ¢??s going to be a fear about being talked down to or taken advantage of. At Fix Auto I always felt like the staff was on my team and available to explain everything that was going on without judgement. They take pride in their work, and I take pride in telling people that they are the ones who saved my car. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

1R
1LT NANCY R.
Nissan Rogue
07/25/2018
Communication is very important to me, and they did an excellent job doing that. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RA
RICHARD A.
Kia Spectra
07/23/2018
No question about it. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JUSTIN B.
Volvo XC60
07/12/2018
Definitely! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Matt P.
06/02/2017
Thank you!
awesome! Personalized touch, they know what they're doing!

GH
GARRETT H.
Subaru Forester XS Automatic w/Moonroof
04/21/2017
It was quick and the people were nice.

RJ
RON J.
Subaru Forester XT Limited Automatic w/Navigation
04/20/2017
It were be super accommodating. They got me in there right away in terms of repairs.

LC
LINDSEY C.
Volkswagen Golf Automatic PZEV
04/19/2017
It was done well. I have no complaints at all.

KL
KEN L.
Lexus RX 350 AWD
04/19/2017
They were polite, on time, and professional.

GF
GAVIN F.
04/19/2017
They're very atentative and the car came out great.

DANIELLE D.
Toyota RAV4 Limited Automatic 4WD
04/13/2017
The gentleman I worked with didn't get back to me until 10 days. He told me to email him, which I did, and then he said he did not receive it. It delayed the whole process. It took them 2 week to finish my car. Also, the OPEN sign outside is not working. It makes it seem like the shop is closed, so when I went to pick up my car I thought the shop was not open.

KW

ED
ERIK D.
Fiat 500 Sport
04/06/2017
I appreciate the updates that I got. I think the work was done well.

SK
SHAWIN K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sport RWD
04/03/2017
It took a while to get in but I thought the shop seemed very professionally run and clean. I wish they gave me some touchup paint.

GS

WC
William C.
Subaru Forester X LL Bean Edition Automatic
03/02/2017
They did good work and the car was done on time.