SG
STEVE G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/25/2020
I prefer not to answer, as explained above. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jennifer S.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/24/2020
Too far from my home. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AF
AARON F.
01/23/2020
The repairs were done well and in a timely manner. My vehicle came back with a strong chemical smell that caused me to have an asthma attack while driving on the highway. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LAURA S.
Honda Element
08/21/2018
I've had a couple repairs done with Fix Auto and have had a pretty good experience both times. Would recommend to friends/family! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KV
KAYE V.
Toyota CAMRY LE
06/06/2016
I had an issue with Brian. I felt he was remarkably rude and condescending. I called to tell my usual mechanic what happened. After that, JR called and apologized and said he would make it right. The end result was absolutely wonderful, but it was a rough ride. JR picked me up and was able to make it right.

Sheila C.
Honda FIT
08/26/2015
Not a very good experience. She needs to bring the car back in for numerous issues.

EO
ERIN O.
Toyota CAMRY XLE
08/07/2015
My ultimate recommendation depends on whether the issue is corrected. I note that when I brought the car in, the estimator assured me that if the aftermarket part was anything but perfect, they wouldn't use it. When my car was delivered to me, the corner of the front fender was sticking out and the worker snapped it into place. This did not give me confidence in the work or the fit. The headlight and fender do not align properly, and photos were taken to send to Safeco to get authorization for original parts. I am waiting on the outcome of that. (Entered by customer via website)

Dima G.
05/24/2015
They do good work but....
We own a 2014 Prius it got hit in a back this guys got most parts OEM but they didn't want to pay more for a bumper and bumper support so they got aftermarket chines stuff car looks like shit now and they put more scratches on it from installing the tail lights the bumper don't even fit right and when your driving it sounds like it's gonna fall apart. If u don't really care about your car your more then welcome and will be happy to use this guys. But new cars take it to more professional shop that know what there doing. Sorry guys at fix it just saying the truth.

ALLYSON M.
Ford FOCUS
05/18/2015
While I thought the work looked good, the day I dropped my car off I had to deal with an incredibly rude agent. He was condescending throughout the entire conversation, and seemed annoyed that I had bothered to even walk into the office. At one point, he laughed at me when I tried to give him my keys: "You think we're going to fix your car today?" Then when I told him that yes, I thought I was dropping it off, but never mind. He then said, "Well it's up to you, isn't it? You're the customer, and it's MY job to make YOU happy." These words were said, again, in a condescending and rude manner.

I came to you guys because I was told you had great customer service, but by the end of that encounter, I was so upset that I was physically shaking. Just the thought of ever having to deal with that man again would prevent me from returning or sending anyone else there. (Entered by customer via website)

EC
ENDYMIENNE C.
Mitsubishi LANCER ES
01/05/2015

BF
BRUCE W F.
Mazda MX-5 MIATA
07/10/2014
I've used them before and had a much better experience. Not sure what happened this time.

CL

IS
ILANA S.
Nissan XTERRA 4X4 X
01/29/2013
I just received a letter in the mail that Fix Auto would be using used parts on my vehicle now that the repairs are already done. I feel they should have let me know before they used them and by them doing that made me not want to recommend them.

DODIE G.
Vancouver, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/02/2020
Brian Lehman was fantastic! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MICHAEL C.
Lake Oswego, OR
09/04/2020
I have and will continue to recommend (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)