JEFF D.
Volkswagen BEETLE
08/16/2016
I am really unhappy about the whole experience. There was minor damage and we were not going through insurance. The shop said that was not a problem. We had to wait three weeks to get out car in, which was fine. When we took our car in the repair was four times as much as their estimate was to begin with. I saw a pattern with this place. We were going to get a rental and they quoted me a shop rate, but when I did get the rental it was more than the shop rate. It was frustrating because this older lady hit us and she had to pay for the damage and she doesn't' have a lot of money. When we picked up the car the shop said they made a mistake on the estimate. They were honest about it and that took the price down a little bit.

Sheila C.
Honda FIT
08/26/2015
Not a very good experience. She needs to bring the car back in for numerous issues.

EO
ERIN O.
Toyota CAMRY XLE
08/07/2015
My ultimate recommendation depends on whether the issue is corrected. I note that when I brought the car in, the estimator assured me that if the aftermarket part was anything but perfect, they wouldn't use it. When my car was delivered to me, the corner of the front fender was sticking out and the worker snapped it into place. This did not give me confidence in the work or the fit. The headlight and fender do not align properly, and photos were taken to send to Safeco to get authorization for original parts. I am waiting on the outcome of that. (Entered by customer via website)

Dima G.
05/24/2015
They do good work but....
We own a 2014 Prius it got hit in a back this guys got most parts OEM but they didn't want to pay more for a bumper and bumper support so they got aftermarket chines stuff car looks like shit now and they put more scratches on it from installing the tail lights the bumper don't even fit right and when your driving it sounds like it's gonna fall apart. If u don't really care about your car your more then welcome and will be happy to use this guys. But new cars take it to more professional shop that know what there doing. Sorry guys at fix it just saying the truth.

ALLYSON M.
Ford FOCUS
05/18/2015
While I thought the work looked good, the day I dropped my car off I had to deal with an incredibly rude agent. He was condescending throughout the entire conversation, and seemed annoyed that I had bothered to even walk into the office. At one point, he laughed at me when I tried to give him my keys: "You think we're going to fix your car today?" Then when I told him that yes, I thought I was dropping it off, but never mind. He then said, "Well it's up to you, isn't it? You're the customer, and it's MY job to make YOU happy." These words were said, again, in a condescending and rude manner.

I came to you guys because I was told you had great customer service, but by the end of that encounter, I was so upset that I was physically shaking. Just the thought of ever having to deal with that man again would prevent me from returning or sending anyone else there. (Entered by customer via website)

EC

IS
ILANA S.
Nissan XTERRA 4X4 X
01/29/2013
I just received a letter in the mail that Fix Auto would be using used parts on my vehicle now that the repairs are already done. I feel they should have let me know before they used them and by them doing that made me not want to recommend them.