Audi 90
05/18/2019
Long time customer
I’ve been going to Peak Transport since I got my older Audi, which has probably been almost 10 years now. I don’t trust anyone else to work on my cars or to be as reasonably priced and honest about their work as Peak Transport is. Ryan is always straightforward and will tell you if something needs to get done right away or if you can hold off on it, and John always does good work.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for the review! It's a pleasure to have you as a customer. Thank you for trusting us with your car.

Casey S.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Casey said she has used this business several times, and when she leaves, some unrelated problem pops up within a few days. She added she realizes she has a 20 year old vehicle, so it is likely things will go wrong, but it seems excessive this has happened every time. She also mentioned she took the vehicle in with the oil light on, and they just changed her oil, but it turned out the sensor actually needed to be replaced. Casey also said an airbag they replaced for her later exploded, and she does want to note they were good about towing her vehicle and fixing it because the part was under warranty.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 05/14/2019

Hi Casey,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. I sincerely apologized that we did not meet your expectations for service as we work hard to ensure that we keep our people happy. I was unaware of this. I am glad that we were able to help when your air spring failed and we took care of the towing and the repair for no charge. I would appreciate the chance to earn your trust in caring for your allroad. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future, we value your business and are happy to help.
Thanks!
Ryan

KE
Keith E.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Keith said Ryan and the technician took very good care of his service needs.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Keith! Glad to be of service.

Bill B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/06/2019
Ryan and his team did an outstanding job. He is always friendly and cares about your vehicle.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks for the review, Bill. Caring about people is our #1 priority. Glad we can be of service.

Mark W.
Volkswagen Touareg
05/02/2019
Tuareg Service
Thank you for the amazing service and care that you have given me. From the moment I walked in the door I was treated with respect and courtesy. The work was performed quickly and under budget. Anytime my Touareg needs service I know where to take it. Thank you for all you do.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Hey Mark, thanks for your review. We are very happy to have you as a customer and look forward to providing excellent service for years to come.

Volkswagen Passat
05/01/2019
Passat Repair
We had excellent service - our older passat needed a lot of care and we were well informed on the types of repairs suggested. Not all repairs were required and I was counseled through what was necessary and and what wasn't quite so urgent. Thank you Peak for saving me some $$!!
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Thanks so much for your review. At Peak, we are all about honesty and transparency. It's our pleasure to provide excellent service to our customers.

GC
Gary C.
04/25/2019
Ryan and staff are very knowledgeable and provide excellent service. Highly recommend.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks for the review, Gary! It is a pleasure to have you as a customer.

SJ
Spencer J.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Spencer said the business was great. They got the work done quickly and figured out the issue for him.

PA
Phil A.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the business did an excellent job.

DK
Dave K.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the staff at this business are good people. The prices are expensive but they did a good job.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/15/2019
Quality and honest work
Experts in Audi and VW and a lot less $ compare to the dealer.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 04/16/2019

Thanks for the review. It was great to have the opportunity to service your vehicle. See you soon.

Bill B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/30/2019
Ryan and his team do a great job. They look out for your best interest. Fantastic Service!!
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/31/2019

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help and greatly appreciate your business.

CG
Carlie G.
03/29/2019
Best Audi shop in Bend!
I love my Allroad! Peak Transport is a huge part of why we keep buying Audi. Ryan is always very fair, straightforward and transparent whenever there is work to be completed on any of the Audi’s we have owned over the last 10 years.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you so much for your review! It's an honor to service your vehicle and we love having you as a customer. See you soon.

Joseph B.
03/25/2019
These guys are fast and efficient.
Just an awesome place.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/26/2019

Always great to see you. Thanks so much for your review and your business.

Devon P.
03/22/2019
Service on my A6
Had some issue with my A6 Audi Avant, ended up being broken front driver side CV-axle. Peak transport received my car over the weekend by tow truck and I received a text first thing Monday morning inquiring about the problem, they Inspected it that day and he it remedied by the next day replacing both front axles on the front and also throwing in an oil change, I was back on the road the next day. Highly recommended Peak transportfor sales service as I always have had amazing experiences.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Hey Devon,
Thanks for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your A6. Thanks for being an awesome customer.

SF
Sheila F.
03/22/2019
Super service!
Ryan and his team provide excellent service. I highly recommend Peak Transport for your Audi needs.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Hey Sheila,
Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to work on your Audi. Hope to see you soon.

Corey B.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/20/2019
The young man at the front desk is and was the BEST!
Again Ryan was the most helpful front end person i have ever delt with! He was helpful in explaining what needed to fix problem! Not to say anything about the fact that our car was fixed right and in a timely fashion! THANK YOU PEAK! I WILL BRING MY CAR TO YOU AGAIN!
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are grateful for the opportunity to help!

GC
Gary C.
03/13/2019
Very Timely, Thank you
Dependable fast service and always timely and well done. Always recommend Peak Transport.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Gary. We are glad to be able to help with the A6.

GV
George V.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
George said Ryan was nice , awesome, trustworthy and had great prices.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Wonderful news George. Thank you for taking the time to respond and give a review. Enjoy your A5!

TC
Tim C.
03/06/2019
Knowledgeable Shop
Ryan and his team do a great job at diagnosing the problem and finding a solution efficiently. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be so. Thanks you guys!
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 03/07/2019

Tim, thank you very much for taking the time to respond and share your experience. We look forward to continuing our relationship. Thanks!