RF
Rick F.
Bend, OR
11/30/2019
Keeping our great ol' Allroad
Really love our '05 manual transmission Allroad. But with 220,000 miles and in need costly new engine mounts, steering rack, and a few other items, I needed a serious discussion with the Peak guys. We reviewed the cost of service work we might expect in the next 100,000 miles and are now comfortable enough to go for it. With the support of Peak Transport, I really like driving this good ol' car!
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 12/01/2019
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to take care of your allroad and see 300,000 miles!

CV
Conley V.
Audi Q7
10/23/2019
Happy to get to know Peak
Great and friendly service.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Brian H.
10/18/2019
Always great service!
Ryan and his crew of Matt and John are first rate.

They are concerned about costs of repairs and do their best to keep costs down. They do not up sell or recommend to do unnecessary repairs. But they also believe in preventative maintenance that pays off in the future.

They also bend over backwards to take care of the customer and believe in going above and beyond to take care of their customers.

Having a 2004 Audi allroad with 207,000 miles on it I contribute the longevity of the car to the care that Peak Transport gives this car.
Ryan and his crew know their way around Audi's and VW's and will save you money because of their knowledge of these cars.

If and when I leave the area or retire my Audi I will miss this shop as it will be hard to find another shop that cares as much or knows as much about Audi's and VW's as Peak Transport.

Keep up the good work guys.

Wow.
I appreciate you taking the chance to share your experience.
It really means a lot that you trust us with your repair and maintenance needs.

Jeff P.
10/18/2019
Audi Oil Change
Thank you!! Will be bringing my 2013 A6 in for future service.

Much appreciated.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share.
We look forward to working with you in the future!

Jeff C.
Audi TT
10/17/2019
Repair
Staff is always honest and fair with cost of repairs.

Thanks Jeff!
We appreciate the opportunity to help keep your TT running strong.

Cary S.
Eric 541-678-1391
10/14/2019
FFF
Friendly, fast, & fair service.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! We value your trust very much.

Debby M.
10/10/2019
Car service
I am very happy with the level of service at Peak Transport
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

DN
Debbie N.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/08/2019
Ryan runs a fantastic business. He and his master mechanic John, are great at diagnosing all mechanical problems on VW’s and Audi’s. They are great, proactive and help me keep my old VW’s running. It is easy to get appointments when ever my cars need them!!! Recently had factory recall completed by dealership and asked about another issue with car. They were scheduled out nearly 4 weeks before I could get an appointment to fix problem. Ryan could get me in within a few days.
Matt on the front desk helps provide great customer and kept me up to date on progress of my repair.

Julie B.
Audi Q7
09/27/2019
No Better Place for Your Audi
Ryan has taken very good care with my car, is honest, reliable and reasonable, and knows everything there is to know about Audi’s. I refer Him to everyone I know That drives one. Very happy.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience Julie!
I am so glad we can help.

Darren H.
09/27/2019
Nice work
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you!

09/24/2019
Once again Ryan and his team provided great service this time just an oil change wow another 5K.
I arrived for my appointment and no delays John was on it. I was in and out in less than an hour. Thanks guys for all that you do!
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you as always for allowing us to help!

Joshua G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/13/2019
Amazing service, prompt, and great price.
I contacted Peak Transport after finding out that our new to us VW Jetta had some issues, they worked with the dealer and all the repairs were covered, they solved the problem and we are very happy. We will use them for all our maintenance for this vehicle.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to help, now and in the future for any needs you may have.

Marilyn D.
Volkswagen Passat
Very professional.
They came highly recommended to me and when I needed them they did not disappoint me. They had my car running within two days working it into their schedule as soon as they could. I will definitely keep going back to them for maintenance on my car.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad we can help. Let’s keep your Passat going strong!

BD
Brian D.
Volkswagen EuroVan
Excellent Service -Again
Ryan got me in fast and John provided excellent service as always
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience!

JO
Jon O.
09/07/2019
Great guys providing excellent service for a fair price.
I've been getting my Audi Q5 serviced there for the last year, and am very happy with the quality and price for the service. They even provided me a ride when I had a major service that took several hours.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. Have a safe trip and we will see you later in the winter!

08/25/2019
Once again Ryan and his team did an incredible job diagnosing and repairing my beloved A6 Avant.
The diagnosis was a new torque converter which is a very large undertaking. But like i have grown to expect this guys were able to get it done and done correctly. The car drive like new again!
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 08/30/2019

So glad to hear this. Sometimes the biggest challenges are most worthwhile!

Jeremy T.
08/23/2019
Expert service without the garbage.
Peak Transport has always taken good care of my Audi's using only the highest quality parts and lubes. Needed maintenance is always explained and performed on time without the addition of the dreaded list of non needed 'recomended' maintenance. Very friendly, very professional, and very trustworthy.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to help keep your Q5 on the road for years to come!

TC
Tim C.
08/15/2019
Another Great Visit
Matt and team were great and efficient as always.

They communicated with me on all fronts of the issues we faced with my Audi A4.

Definitely will be back again! Thanks guys!
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to be able to help. Glad we can get those defective parts replaced under warranty!

SF
Sheila F.
08/03/2019
Always wonderful
Peak Transport is reliable, honest, and thoughtful when it comes to their customers. I m so happy I found them to take care of my Audi . I was so tired of dealerships and their high prices. I highly recommend Peak Transport for all your Audi needs.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 08/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so grateful to be able to help in any way.

07/30/2019
Can you say guys that have gone the extra mile and then some!!
My wife's car had issues on a Thursday night. It had been tentatively diagnosed as a cam position sensor we had been driving it to see if it duplicate the problem and it did. Of course it did! Ryan and his team responded to my voice mail that we had dropped the car off at his shop with the symptoms. He was able to confirm the problem and fix our A4 and have us back on the road Monday afternoon. What a great crew. Thanks guys we appreciate your hard work and next level service.
Ryan M. from Peak Transport Inc responded on 07/31/2019

So glad to be able to help! Thank you for trusting us with your Audis.