MARY LOU P.
05/15/2019
oil changes
Subu guru always provides prompt courteous service. They get to know their customers and their vehicles well. Always trust any recommendations they advise.

VC
VALERIE C.
05/14/2019
Honest & Fast
Love the Suba Guru crew. Always fast & to the point!

NV
NICOLE V.
Bend, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/14/2019
Honest assessment
Went in to get a quote to fix my AC, they pointed out larger issues and explained everything in detail. No charge of the quote. Love this place always stellar service at a fair price.

KK
KATIE K.
05/12/2019
I really appreciate your knowledge of Subarus. It is nice to have a shop near my daughter that does great work at a reasonable price. Loaner car is also very much appreciated.

STEVEN H.
Sisters, OR
04/27/2019
Always very friendly and helpful.

KD
KATHY D.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/19/2019
Great place
Subaguru has taken good care of my car (and me) for years. They find problems before they become disabling, fix things right the first time, are honest and kind. Couldn’t ask for more.

CD
CANDYCE D.
Bend, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/16/2019
Subaru Guru takes excellent care of their customers.
Subaru Guru takes excellent care of their customers without hesitation. They do outstanding work and have no problem honoring their warranties. I highly recommend Subaru Guru whether you want to buy a used Subaru or need a repair on one for very reasonable prices from trustworthy people at Subaru Guru.

JACKIE M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/03/2019
Friendly people and great service
I have been going to Subaru Guru for years and my car runs like a charm. Sherry greats me with a smile and remembers my name and Marshall and the service techs always do a good job. Thanks Subaru Guru.

STEVEN H.
Sisters, OR
03/28/2019
Good People
Great service and reasonable prices.

KK
KATE K.
03/25/2019
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
I am always totally satisfied with my services at Suba Gura! My appointment was on time at 2:30om and was out of there by 3:05! Thanks guys!

EP
ELLEN P.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
03/23/2019
Doesn’t get any better!
I have been coming to Subaguru for years. I can’t imagine going anywhere else. They are the best! They are fair, trustworthy, and tried their hardest to accommodate every customer need. Thank you Subaguru!

MARY R.
03/12/2019
Routine oil change
Easy to schedule, efficient, professional and reasonable priced service.

KIM M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/11/2019
Great Oil Change
The oil change was done quickly and it was easy to get an appointment.

BP
BOB P.
02/19/2019
I love Subaguru
They are friendly, quick, professional, and caring. I have an older Subaru and Subaguru has helped keep it a reliable vehical for me.

KIM M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/09/2019
Replace wheel
I broke a rim and they were able to get me in the same day. Also had to replace a wheel bearing. All work was done quickly and professionally. Thank you

MADISON M.
02/06/2019
Amazing Service
I took in my Forester that needed ALOT of work. Marshal was honest and straightforward about thr work needing to be done. He beat any other price in town and got it done very quickly! Happy to have my forester back on the Central Oregon roads!

DEANNE D.
02/01/2019
fantastic service
Fantastic service as usual.

JOHANNA H.
01/30/2019
30k service
I have been going to subaguru for years, this is my 2nd car they’ve taken care of. Sherry is great as front of the office and got me in speedy, even lending me a car for the day. Guys in the shop took care of my Subie and even got the full day job done early.
Much appreciated, Team!

Christmas Valley, OR
01/25/2019
Great Subaru Shop!
I've been bringing my Subarus to The Subaru Guru for years, and have never been disappointed with the service, or the quality of work.
They are quick and accurate in their assessments of vehicle issues and repairs, and honest and fair about recommendations for repairs and costs.
I would definitely recommend this shop!

GN
GAYLE N.
01/24/2019
Subaru Guru is efficient and thorough
The staff at Subaru Guru are friendly, attentive to my car's needs and answer my questions. They are efficient, thorough and get the work done in a timely manner.
I really appreciated having the loaner car to use.