Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/10/2019
Wipers Fixed Right Away
My windshield wiper arms stopped working and they were able to get me in right away and fix them within the hour.

MIKE P.
12/09/2019
Excellent Service on Two Claim Sue
Vehicle was involved in an accident. Towed to Subaguru at our request. Once on their lot, vehicle was struck by a semi truck, causing further damage.
They not only repaired the accident damage, but also arranged additional body work today be done through their insurance for the secondary collision. Top. Notch. Service!

SUE H.
12/05/2019
Service Work
I had an oil change. They were thorough, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They have always done great work! I won’t take my Subaru anywhere else.

JERRY M.
11/25/2019
Professional & Honest
Really appreciated the time that Marshall took to explain an ongoing problem and how to best fix it in the least expensive way. Very professional operation throughout. Definitely won't take my Forrester anywhere else.

SANDRA W.
11/17/2019
Fixed multiple burnt out bulbs
Had multiple burnt out head and tailight bulbs.....were replaced quickly and price was fair.

LH
LARRY H.
11/09/2019
Easy business to work with and the work is done professionaly.
These people know Subaru and they make honest diagnosis and repairs.

DA
DAVE A.
11/01/2019
It took 2 trips. Went in for oil change and new battery. Was told battery was OK. Needed the second trip to get the battery then discovered we could have had it for less via Auto Club.
Needed an oil change and had symptoms of bad battery. It took two trips to convince SubaGuru about the battery which cost more to replace than if we'd had it done by Auto Club at our own home. Dave Ashton.

SARA H.
10/31/2019
SubaGuru is Great
I have been a customer for several years now and have always had a fantastic experience. They are helping me keep my older Subaru road worthy.

CR
CINDY R.
10/21/2019
Great, timely, truthful, professional service
Since I’ve been coming to Subaguru for servicing on my 2009 Outback, I’ve been completely satisfied. My car always runs great and they advise me when other services are due. The employees are friendly and professional. I’m grateful for this business!

DA
DAVE A.
10/04/2019
2015 Outback Battery
Had great service. Would like to have received some information such as warranty, care, specs, etc., on the new battery.

SHANNON M.
10/03/2019
Consistently wonderful services & friendly people
We've been bringing our Forester to SubaGuru for years.They are always so friendly, responsive, and things get done in a timely manner. The most recent visit was an oil change & a strange noise we heard when the AC was on. The folks at SubaGuru spent a lot of time looking for the source of the noise & ruled out anything serious, step by step. Problem is likely to have been a clip that had broken off & they replaced it. They did all that without charging us. Amazing place. Highly recommend!

VC
VALERIE C.
10/02/2019
My oil light came on, so I put a quart in & headed straight to SubaGuru. They were busy but they got me in. I had a 2 hour wait, but that was o.k. cuz I was a drop in.

BRIAN M.
09/26/2019
Another great experience....
It's down right boring.... You walk in and they great you with a smile... they get your car from the parking lot then they take it in and do all the service you asked for and check a bunch of things you don't even think about. Then, about an hour later, they let you know that they're done and the car is waiting for you right outside the door. The price is reasonable, the service is efficient, they're friendly and courteous and treat you like a human being instead of just a customer.... YAWN.... like I said, it's just boring....

CD
CANDYCE D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/18/2019
Customer
Always awesome service and very respectful and helpful to their customers. Never have had a hassle with them honoring their warranties and service.

MARY LOU P.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/13/2019
Have been going to subaguru for my past 3 cars Always great service

LH
LINDA H.
09/07/2019
Buyer Pre-Inspection
New car? Used car? I'd never spend thousands of dollars without spending $85 for this inspection. They found that the 2018 Forester had a faulty harmon kardon radio. Then they told me how to contact HK and the dealer to get it fixed.

SA
STEVE A.
09/04/2019
Outstanding
In short notice, Subaguru was able to receive and perform an oil change on my Subaru in 1/2 hour. Excellent customer service.

SARA H.
08/30/2019
Quick, dependable, honest
I have been taking my older Outback here for years now. Only place I trust. The staff know you by name, are knowledgeable and very friendly. I have never received some outrageous, unexpected estimate which is commonplace with most mechanics.

JAN S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/29/2019
Best service ever!
Easy scheduling online or by phone. Quick oil changes with thorough inspection. The staff is professional yet fun. I highly recommend Suba Guru. I forgot to mention their prices are extremely fair.

BRIAN M.
08/16/2019
Another great experience....
A new office person... Maybe new owners?????

Regardless, the same level of service and efficiency. Always a pleasure to do business with Suba Guru.