Performance Auto Specialists

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Malcolm W.
05/14/2018
Awesome Service, Great Pricing and a very family friendly atmosphere...
I had my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland summit in for service along with some other repairs, everyone up there treats you like family and is very concerned about making sure you understand everything that is going on with your vehicle and what is needed to repair it.

R W.
05/06/2018
Fixed a part that didnt need it.
Fixed a part that was not vital and proceeded to lie about more work needing to be done . I imagine a lot of people get taken in by this or don't mind having extra work done. We however count this experience as a despicable theft. They did offer to do more work at a reduced rate but they offered again to fix something that was not the main problem. They are either inept or liars. Go elsewhere.

JEFFERY B.
01/11/2018
Took my Volvo in for repair due to running rough and service engine on. Chris diagnosed the problem and gave me a cost estimate. They were spot on and no hidden fees. My faith is restored that there are reliable repair shops out there. Service was great. Chris was so helpful explaining the scope of work. I highly recommend you give them a try. Thanks Chris you have a great service department at a great price.

KJ
Kasie J.
03/30/2017
Possibly Save Money, Save Time, And Get Guaranteed Great Customer Service!
I took my Honda Civic 2002 to the shop last week to get it looked at because it was having trouble starting up each time I drove it. The day after I called, Chris told me to bring it in the next day! Within that next day they diagnosed the problem: my car was running at 250 degrees when it should have been at 212. My car needed a new thermostat, valve gasket, and they figured out why my air conditioning stopped working. Chris told me to give him a call when I was ready to get the car worked on, not even a week later my car was fixed and has been starting up great! (Not to mention I love the fact that I have air now that's getting hot) I got my 10% student discount which was a huge plus, I saved about $70! My favorite experience at this auto shop was that even though I was a woman with very little knowledge of vehicles, Chris and the couple other staff members I spoke with never talked down to me like I've experienced at other shops in the past. If my car needs anything else before I move, I will be back!

Jen D.
02/24/2017
Awesome!
I've been going here since I moved to Wilmington and they are amazing! Quick services and always look out for your best interest! No complaints here!!

HS
HOMER S.
Jacksonville, NC
Volvo S60
01/01/2017
Great mechanical work and great service
We were very pleased with the work completed on our Volvo. It was quality work in a timely manner with great customer service!

RF
RICHARD F.
MINI Cooper
12/31/2016
Always 5 Stars
We are always pleased with the way PAS handles our calls and our car. They are professional and expert in their dealings.

RICHARD G.
Cape Fear, NC
Dodge Journey
12/22/2016
Honest , helpful and fast service....

GB
GEORGE B.
12/22/2016
5 star service
I've had multiple car serviced and repaired from an 80's landcruiser, 2000 landcruiser, and most recently a 2005 Subaru. The price is always reasonable and the work is done right the first time. Chris has always kept me informed of what the cost and time it will take for the repair. Honesty goes a long way.

PH
Peter H.
Nissan Sentra
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Peter said he is friends with the mechanics and they can do anything. They are great people and are experts. He buys and sells the business vehicles. They are the best.

NH
Nedia H.
Wallace, NC
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Nedia said the business is very nice and explained things well.

Mike D.
Atkinson, NC
Mercury Sable
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend the business for service.
Laura R. from Performance Auto Specialists responded on 12/16/2016

Spoke to this customer myself this morning and he said he was mistaken about to business he was reviewing. He stated he would not have given PAS a low score if he had known who it was referring to

JIM P.
Belville, NC
12/14/2016
Audi A6 Oil Change and inspection
I brought my Audi A6 in for oil change and as I was checking in asked about the BG product for fuel induction cleaning since I have 120K miles on vehicle. Chris recommended the BG209 Fuel Injection & Combustion Chamber Cleaner. I had this done along with regular oil change and replaced serpentine belt (after inspection of vehicle).

Chris and his team always go out of there way to keep you informed on the condition of vehicle and recommended maintenance and or replacement of worn parts.

I was blown away after driving the Audi with the GDI Fuel Injection cleaner. The acceleration and shifting and idle was a major improvement. It responds as though I added 50 horse power and 50 lbs of torque to engine. I could not tell the engine was running at stop lights. After reviewing review on BG website and technical review vehicles with direct injection for fuel injected engines in general see major improvement in performance with BG products.

I'll be bringing my other vehicle for this fuel system treatment in the future.

Great job guys. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Regards,
Jim Partlow

AY
AMY Y.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/13/2016
Best service ever!
The service is always quick, efficient and handled with a smile! I always feel like they treat me like family there:)

Dennis H.
12/13/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said they treated him very well and they did a good job.

LR
LAURA R.
Ford Transit Connect
12/10/2016
Fort Transit
I can't say enough good things about PAS. They are always thorough, honest, and easy to work with.

Amy B.
MINI Cooper
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Amy said the business was terrific. She was told she needed to replace her brakes, but the business told her she did not. The prices were reasonable and they provided good customer service.

CG
Charles G.
BMW 528i
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Charles said he is happy with the service at the business. He also said he has been going there for quite sometime.

TC
Tyler C.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Tyler said he had no problems with this business, and everything went fine.

AW
Andrew W.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Andrew said this business got him in and out pretty quickly. They did a good job. Overall, they have good service.
Laura R. from Performance Auto Specialists responded on 12/09/2016

We appreciate your feedback! Next time let us know what we can do to make it 5 stars! Thanks Andrew!