Performance Automotive And Tire Center

DEB L. on 10/16/2017
"Major worth the trip ..."
For the 3rd time in 2 months I was taking my car to the place we've been going to for years ..... YEARS .... almost 20. And this time I thought more seriously about the diagnosis & estimate. I got the feeling that over the course of the garage changing hands, my bills were looking out of proportion to what was being done. Labor and parts were almost exactly the same amount.
THIS time I decided to take the car for a "Second Opinion" before I agreed to get anything done. I asked them to put the car back together and explained I was coming to claim my car later that day. They were less than thrilled, were noticeably perturbed that they weren't doing the repairs on the spot, and were obvious about doubting that I'd be back at all. (Made me wonder if this was part of a common trend for them lately)

I knew about Performance Auto & Tire, but I'm in Scottsdale, and Mesa is quite a hike when there's something wrong with your car. I’d done some research online and compared parts costs and availability. Of course I couldn't be precise but I was coming in with a difference of about $300.
I called Performance and spoke with Randy. He gave me an estimate over the phone, (no guarantee of course without seeing the car) but it was already at least a bit more than a couple hundred dollar difference, going by the diagnosis from my old shop. Of course I'd have to bring it to them to diagnose for themselves but already it seemed worth the effort.
Turned out the diagnosis was similar, not the same, but the estimate, parts & labor, were closer to $400 less. AND the parts that the other place told me they'd have to send out of state for, were readily available to Performance Auto, in their garage. They were kind enough to offer me a loaner car. They also informed me the my car was NOT “put back together properly or completely” which was reckless of them and dangerous for me. Regardless of how annoyed they might have been that they assumed they weren’t getting my business that day… they NEVER should have let my car go without being road safe.

Needless to say, I agreed to have the work done. It was done in much less time than promised. Can't get better customer service than saying you're going to do something and then doing it, right?
This is a permanent change for us. The trip is well worth it. I highly recommend Performance Automotive and Tire Center. They are number 1 through 10 in my book!! Car repairs are daunting to say the least. These folks make it as easy as possible, and TRUST is an important factor. They've got mine!!
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:03 PM
Chris B. on 10/16/2017
Chris said Don was helpful. The staff was done with the service in a timely manner and he enjoyed the amenities.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
KELLY/BRAD B. on 10/08/2017
"Great Service"
You made the right decision to bring Todd and Randy back to the shop. I will start bringing all 3 vehicles back to your location now that they are back.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 05:40 AM
MARCOS R. on 10/07/2017
"Awesome customer service"
Satisifed with the service as always.
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 11:29 PM
CHRIS B. on 10/06/2017
"Great Service "
I went in for an oil change and they were quick, friendly and knowledgable. Love the free drinks and snacks while you wait and the inspection report they text you is very helpful and efficient.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Review Created: 10/06/2017 07:28 AM
Rick L. on 10/06/2017
Rick said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017
CHRIS S. on 10/05/2017
"Absolutely WONDERFUL experience!"
Customer service was amazing, got an appointment for an oil change the same day, was in and out in less than an hour, paid $20-$30 less than I would have at any other place in town, and the complimentary snacks & drinks were just icing on the cake! Definitely will be returning :)
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Review Created: 10/05/2017 11:17 PM
ANITA C. on 10/03/2017
"Reliability."
I have lived in Arizona for 10 years and this is the one and only place I go to for auto service on my car. You keep an up to date history of my visits of service which is very important to me.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 05:11 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 10/04/2017

Anita,

We are glad to know that we have earned your trust. I hope you like our new digital inspection system which puts your service history online for you.

RICHARD D. on 10/02/2017
"Consistant good service"
Vehicle: INFINITI G37 Coupe
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 02:49 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 10/02/2017

Richard,

Thanks again for the positive feedback. We love having you as a customer.  I hope your trip to Mexico was a good one!

Joyce C. on 10/02/2017
"5"
great place
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 10:54 AM

Joyce,

Thank you for your patronage.  Come back and see us again soon!

HOWARD L. on 09/29/2017
"Great Work"
Great work. Fair price. Customer service was beyond expectations. I will definitely bring my vehicle here in the future.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Review Created: 09/29/2017 12:36 AM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 09/30/2017

Howard, I'm proud of my team for exceeding your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Noah D. on 09/29/2017
Noah said the business was really good. They got it done efficiently and they knew exactly what they were doing. They knew what needed to be done on the vehicle. After they did the service everything was clean. There were no leaks or residue and the pipes on his vehicle were clean.
Vehicle: Saturn Ion
Review Created: 09/29/2017

Noah,

Thanks for trusting us to service your car!  Mak sure to look me up if/when you decide to search for a new opportunity! Thanks again for your business.

DEIDRA J. on 09/26/2017
"GREAT"
I LIKED EVERYTHING ABOUT MY VISIT. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, & DID VERY WELL EDUCATING ME ON WHAT WAS EXACTLY NEEDS FIXING. i LOVE THE TEXT MESSAGE THAT I RECEIEVED ON THE SERVICE MY CAR NEEDS & NEEDED/ THANK YOU
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 11:42 PM

Deidra,

I'm glad you were impressed during your visit.  We have the latest technology for service, inspections, and communication. We strive to exceed expectations every time!

Gilbert M. on 09/26/2017
Gilbert said the service was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017

Gilbert,

Thank you for your feedback.  it's important that we know that our customers are satisfied.

Enith T. on 09/25/2017
"Courteous and Efficient"
1st time visit, oil change. They texted me with a full vehicle check list of what was good and what items needed attention. Zero pressure to fix anything on the spot. Nice sized waiting area with full glass windows if you want to keep an "eye" on your car being serviced. They even have snacks and a fridge cooler with various drinks, complimentary while you wait. Nice touch. The owner is very friendly and wants his customers to leave happy with the work done. I will return for future maintenance work.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Review Created: 09/25/2017 08:23 PM

Enith,

Thanks for coming in and trusting us with your car careI enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again!

Misty C. on 09/23/2017
"Customer service was fantastic ."
The owner was very nice and explained everything in detail. The hospitality was also incredible!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 02:03 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 09/23/2017

Misty,

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate all the feedback. Come back anytime you need service!

KIRK M. on 09/20/2017
"Fast service, good guys!"
Took the time to explain everything, very personal, efficient and clean shop. Offered coffee and snacks while waiting. What more can you ask for?
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 09:10 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 09/21/2017

Kirk,

Thanks for coming in and finding out how we put the customer first.  BTW, there is one more thing you can ask for.  If you have any major service done, be sure to ask about our free loaner cars!

Dan A. on 09/20/2017
Dan said he has been going to this business for between 5 to 7 years, and they have always treated him well. He would like to thank the two employees who left for coming back. He appreciates seeing them again.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017

Dan,
I'm glad Randy and Todd are back as well.  Thank you for your loyal patronage.

DAVID / VIVIAN B. on 09/18/2017
"Oil Change "
Expertly done.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 12:37 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 09/19/2017

David and Vivian,

As always, we appreciate you putting your trust in us. Thank you for your business!