Performance Automotive And Tire Center

JAN T. on 01/15/2018
"Wonderful place to go! Honest and very kind. They appreciated my business."
I had my Car to another business first, and need about $1600 worth of work. I had an appointment for an oil change with this company and trusted everything they said about what repairs my car needed. They were wonderful to work with and very honest. Great guys that work there and I appreciated them.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 07:44 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 01/16/2018

Jan,

Thank you for coming in and giving us an opportunity to impress. Trust is the most important aspect in theis business.  It is hard to earm, and incredibly easy to lose. We strive to give every customer the same experience.  We want to be your car care partners.  Please come see us again whenever you need maintenance or service.  We do it all.

Charlie C. on 01/13/2018
"Excellent "
Randy is amazing! The best costumer service I’ve received in any body shop. Definitely coming back!! Thank you! Keep it up guys!
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 09:51 AM

Charlie,

We look forward to seeing you again. Whatever your car care needs, we can handle it.  We are a full service automotive repair facility.

Gary W. on 01/13/2018
"check engine light"
good service, with reasonable rates, and honest comments
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Review Created: 01/13/2018 08:08 AM

Gary,

I'm glad we were able to help.  Anytime you need service or maintenance, Performance Automotive is the place.

DAN C. on 01/12/2018
"Went for the Groupon will return for the service"
Great price for a synthetic oil change, but the inspection was excellent. Really liked the linked report complete with pictures. Will be back. Thanks.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 01/12/2018 04:55 PM

Dan,
Thanks for the positive feedback!  We are proud to be among the first auto repair shops to implement digital inspection technology, coupled with text links and online access for the customer. The owner is a retired automotive industry engineer, and a tech geek.  I want to ensure that we will always have the latest technology that benefits the customer via reduced cost, and improved trust.

RYAN B. on 01/11/2018
"Friendly"
Randy was extremely friendly and helpful. He went over the recommendations for my vehicle, and they were exactly the same as what was sent in the text. He didn’t make me feel pressured into the added service, just made recommendations. I would highly recommend.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 01/11/2018 08:36 PM

Ryan, I pleased that you impressed by my team at Performance Automotive. We want to partner with you for all your car care needs. Our job is to let you know what we find during our inpsection, and work with you to address as little or as much as you wish.  Call or come see us whenever you need your vehicle serviced.

DEBORAH O. on 01/11/2018
"Quick- professional"
Knew what he was doing and was very helpful.
Vehicle: Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Review Created: 01/11/2018 08:32 PM

Deborah,
Thank you for coming in and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We are here for any and all of your future service or maintenance needs.

ROBYN Z. on 01/11/2018
"Professional and Friendly "
This facility is professional with friendly employees. I felt I was given reasonable pricing and the work was excellent.?
Vehicle: FIAT 500X
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 01/11/2018 08:17 PM

Robyn,

I appreciate the positive feedback for my team at Performance Automotive.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.  Whenever you have a service need, think of us first!

JOHN L. on 01/11/2018
"Cobalt SS"
Outstanding customer service. Vehicle was diagnosed and repaired same day. Loaner vehicle was offered but I didn’t need it. Will definitely return in future.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Review Created: 01/11/2018 05:48 AM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 01/11/2018

John,
Thanks for giving us an opportunity to impress.  Like most independants, great customer service is how we try and distinguish ourselves from the typical chain type repair shop.  The free loaner vehicles for repairs are part of that.  We are here to help whenever you need us!

Paul L. on 01/11/2018
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 01/11/2018
LARRY R. on 01/10/2018
"Clean and Friendly"
Courteous answered questions without hesitation, quick finished job at promised time frame
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 08:16 AM

Larry,

Thanks for coming in and "trying us on for size." I hope my team earned your business in the future. We are a full service repair and maintenance facility, and can handle all your car care needs.

Scott M. on 01/09/2018
"New Homeowner in the area Wonderful experience"
My new go to for both our vehicles. Great service from start to finish.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Review Created: 01/09/2018 07:55 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 01/10/2018

Scott,

I appreciate you coming and checking us out.  I'm glad to know my team made sure you were completely satisfied.  We are here whenever you need maintenance or service.  From oil changes to engine swaps, we do it all!

CHRIS P. on 01/08/2018
"Another Great Experience"
Once again, Randy McKenzie has far exceeded my expectations for servicing my car. Thank you, Randy and Performance Automotive and Tire Center for taking such good care of my car!
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2018 01:21 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 01/09/2018

Chris. Thanks for the awesome feedback!  Randy, and the entire team here at Performance Automotive work hard to exceed expectations everyday.  We are always here when you need us!

Lecky J. on 01/08/2018
Lecky said the business does their job well.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2018
PAUL D. on 01/05/2018
"Acomodating, Kowledgable, and Great Service"
Tony and his team are knowledgeable and offer a great service. I was a walk in appointment and was worked in very quickly.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 12:55 PM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 01/06/2018

Paul,

I'm glad you were impressed with our service, and we very much appreciate your patronage.  We are here to partner with you in all your car care needs.

Maryann J. on 01/05/2018
Maryann said they were very prompt about fixing the problem. The work done was okay, but Wallace thinks the bill was a little high, and things may have been charged twice.
Vehicle: Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018

Maryann, thank you for your business.  I reviewed your ticket, and there were no duplicate charges.  One issue was that Randy, the service writer, did not correctly put all your parts under the labor callouts for replacing the thermostat and two radiator hoses.  That makes the final printed ticket look a little jumbled, but it's all there.  I apologize for that, and will review that with him.  Randy does a great job, but I want to ensure the invoices are clear and concise.  Thanks for the constructive feedback!

NANCY W. on 01/04/2018
"Fantastic Customer Service!!!! I Love this place!!!"
Tony was able to squeeze me in even though he had a full schedule. I explained to him that we were going on a driving vacation and I wanted an oil change and check up on my car. I dropped my SUV off at 7:30am fully intending on picking it up late afternoon. I got a call from Tony 40 mins later advising me that my SUV required new brakes, etc. He was able to give me the exact price. I received a call from Tony at 9:30am advising me that...my car was finished!!! I was amazed. Thanks so much to Tony and his team. You guys are #1!!!! Thanks for the popcorn, too!!!! :-)
Vehicle: Pontiac Torrent
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 08:46 PM

Nancy,  Thanks for bringing your car care needs to us. First, I want to make sure that Randy gets all the credit, as he was your service advisor.  We do our best to fit in our walk-ion customers, and sometimes it happens just that fast!  Enjoy the Boom Chicka Pop!  As we like to say, "Thanks for poppin' in!"

DAVID/TERI S. on 12/30/2017
"Oil change"
Work completed on time as stated. Polite helpful staff. Would recommend.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 06:51 AM
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 12/31/2017

Thank you for trusting your Terrain's service needs with us. We are here whenever you need us. Check out our Car Care Club for some great deals on everyday service and maintenance needs.

John C. on 12/29/2017
John said the business needs to talk to the customer and explain what they've found in order for the customer to pick and choose what they want done. Other than that he appreciates the service.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 01/08/2018

John,

I agree with you 100%.  My service writers normally review the inspections done with each customer in order to help guide them on what needs to be repaired. On your last vist, the service writer Todd, sent you a text link on your phone that links to our new digital inspection system. It details what we found during your service visit.

I talked to him, and he stated that the shop was very busy during your last visit, and due to your prior history of not servicing the items that have been flagged on the inspection, he omitted the one-on-one follow up.  I apologize for that.  Please see me during your next visit, and I will personally review your inspection with you.

Todd H. on 12/20/2017
Todd said he has never gotten service like this anywhere else.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
Tony S., Owner at Performance Automotive And Tire Center responded on 12/22/2017

Todd, I am glad to hear that you are impressed with our service. We are dedicated to ensuring the best possible experience for our customers, and we very much appreciate your business!

GENE B. on 12/19/2017
"First service appointment with Performance Automotive"
I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff and owner. First, Randy, a service consultant, was actually outside, almost like he was waiting for me when I drove up for my oil change appointment. He walked over to greet me at my car, introduced himself, and gave me a quick explanation of all the different things the shop would check on during my oil change. Then I went inside as Randy took my car into the shop. Once inside, I met Todd who was at a computer behind the counter. Todd greeted me by asking "Gene?", as if he had also been expecting me. Then Tony, the owner, came by and introduced himself. We both have engineering backgrounds and ended up talking about his background, cars, and his philosophy of openness so customers can see what is going on in the shop. I was happy to hear that they also have free courtesy cars for customers who need services that will take longer than the simple oil change appointment that I had. I was also surprised that they had coffee and several kinds of snacks available for customers in their waiting area. When the shop finished my oil change, Randy showed me estimates for several additional services the shop had recommended and even included large photographs of worn parts involved in those services. Overall, I was very impressed with the professional and friendly service they provided.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 08:18 PM

Gene,
It was very nice meeting you.  I enjoyed our chat. I'm glad you were happy with our brand of full service. When you are ready to tackle any needed repairs, you know where we are.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.