PH
PATRICK H.
Chevrolet
07/24/2019
Good Experience
Only place I will take My vehicles.

MIKE B.
Riverton, UT
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/23/2019
Willing to take the time needed to explain diagnosis
Always friendly job done in a timely manner Price is fair work is excellent

Don P.
West Jordan, UT
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Don said the staff are fair, honest, prices are reasonable and they treat him fair. They always let him know what needs to be fixed and get approval for the repairs before starting the work. He wouldn't take his vehicle any where else.

SP
STUART P.
07/22/2019
Amazing service
I needed to have my Explorer serviced before leaving on vacation. Called Monday, needed to leave on Thursday, so they worked it out so my SUV can be serviced on Wednesday. I was really surprised seeing how they were probably booked until the next week, but they went above and beyond to make my vacation travel plans easy. Thank you!!!

WA
WILL A.
West Jordan, UT
GMC Yukon
07/18/2019
Honest and affordable
I have been bringing my cars here for years and I have always been able to trust their work. They always give me a prioritized list of items to repair and let me choose what I feel is best. I will always bring my cars and refer others to Performance Place.

David B.
Salt Lake City, UT
07/12/2019 Category: Service
David said that when they brought their vehicle in, the staff did not really give them an actual quote because they were still going to look for parts. He stated that when the job was finished, they were surprised by the cost and felt that the staff should have called them with the actual cost of the job after they have gotten all the parts. In spite of this occurrence, he said the service was good.

KP
KELVIN P.
07/11/2019
Great people and professional
DId a great job in limiting my cost and giving great advice. I'm definatley a return customer

Bluffdale, UT

JUSTIN S.
Jeep Patriot
07/09/2019
Justin Stocking
These guys provide excellent, fast and accurate service. I have also found them to be honest about required repairs and services needed on my vehicle.

MARK M.
Salt Lake City, UT
07/04/2019
Emission renewal!!
My 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty was needing emissions and Performance Place got it in and done in about 30 minutes! Thanks!

Jake R.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Jake said the business is the best place and he wouldn't go anywhere else.

TW
THOMAS W.
06/27/2019
Warranty work on my son's car
My son's car had a failing seal and was leaking oil. The repair work was done well, and in a timely manner. Performance Place stood by their work. Well done!

TJ
TIM J.
06/24/2019
Great place
Great people and service!

RON B.
06/24/2019
Fast and on time
I have been going to Performance Place for years. I always get reliable service, and on time completion. I have recommended it to my family and friends. So have confidence that you won't be sold something you don't need.

Al M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Erma. She said she has used this business for years. They provided good quality work.