Dodge Dakota
01/10/2020
Friendly and efficient!
Very reliable service, not too pricey and efficient.

Shauna C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Shauna said the service was good.

03/05/2019
Good honest mechanic shop
I can always count on them to give me a good honest opinion on something, not just tell me something to make money off me. Thank you

GB
Garen B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Garen said the staff did good work but it was a little expensive.

JAKE L.
11/29/2018
2013 Ford Focus Transmission Issue
Great customer service but this model car has a long history of transmission issues. Ford has two extended warrenties for this model. Neither the dealer or PP identified the warrenties. I brought the car in with transmission slip issues. PP troubleshot the error code P090c and replaced an actuator. Seemed to fix the problem until the next morning when it happened again. I noticed that after warming up the issue went away. Brought it back to PP. They identied that the actuator that the just replaced failed. They replaced it at no cost and delivered my car to my house. The next morning, same issue. After a lot of research, i found a notice for ford fiestas having a simliar issue due to a bad ground connection. Both the fiesta and focus have one ground coming from the battery to the chassis. This ground point has to supply current for the whole vehicle including the starting motor and computer. Any corrosion will effect performance. I cleaned the battery and chassis ground point and the problem has gone away. I would go back to PP because of their customer service and in regards to the actuator. It could have bad. With regards to your vehicle. Its up to the owner to know what warrenties are available but it would have been nice to know before they started work on it. I would recommend to a friend because i feel i was treated fairly based on what they knew.

BG
BRUCE G.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/03/2018
Timely got my vehicle in and complete
My 2011 F 350 Powerstroke needed new injectors in order to pass emissions, I was able to get in on short notice and get them changed out and they billed the warranty for payment. The repairs were completed with minimal inconvenience even though I use my truck as my daily driver. The truck needed to be driven to reset the computer before they could do the emissions. They were very helpful in every step of the way. We have had both our last Powerstokes repair work done here, very honest people and fair costs.

GP
Gage P.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Gage said the employees did a good job. However, it is hard to make an appointment and have his vehicle done on time. He has used them before and has had to leave his vehicle overnight, even, when it is dropped off in the morning.

Jerry C.
Utah
Mazda CX-9
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said he would have liked to have been contacted a little bit more often by the business.

07/21/2018
Always quality work
I like a mechanic shop I can trust, and Performance place is it. Thank You

AG
Avan G.
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Avan said he would recommend this business.

Cherie W.
Draper, UT
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Cherie said the customer service is good and the business has always done a good job for them.

Jay D.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the staff were good about providing information. He liked the website they showed him explaining his vehicle. He didn't appreciate that they didn't inform him there would be an inspection fee.

02/10/2018
Nice people and most of the time do good quality work.
As I mentioned the people are very nice and good to work with and most of the time good quality work. My last visit there were a few errors. The first was asking to have my tires rotated and they were not rotated one of the employees told me they thought it didn’t need it. I thought to maintain good tire wear they need to be rotated at least every 5k miles. Second was a rubbing noise in the steering column that was supposed to have been fixed was not fixed so I will be bringing my truck back. I still will be bringing my truck back to them, because normally they do a good job.

Merlin H.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Merlin said this business gave him good service.

BN
Bryan N.
Salt Lake City, UT
Acura MDX
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Bryan said he was pretty impressed. The staff treated him fairly and it was good place to get work done.