PF
PETER F.
Boca Raton, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
01/16/2020
Impeccable integrity and Automotive expertise, also a Costco Preferred Vendor Designation !
I own a 2003 C5 Corvette Z06 with a modified 525 HP engine. I took it to a local repair shop in Boca that " specializes" in Corvettes. The oil pressure gauge was giving me a False reading and needed to be replaced . In order to get at the oil pressure sensor the intake manifold needed to be removed . the job was completed the car never ran right , I took it back six times to no avail . They also replaced the spark plugs ! ! they also replace the Mass air sensor and the Idle sensor , the car still ran rough and had a very scary vibration that I could feel through the 6 speed shift knob.
I also needed tires , so being a Costco Member I went to them for tires . they told me they didn't carry tires for a Corvette with my tire size so they referred me to Performance Plus Motor Sports as their Preferred Vendor. So I thought " Here we go again ! Well I went to PPMS and met the owner Hector , he immediately put me at ease with his obvious caring demeanor . I could tell immediately he was the right person to solve my car problem.
Within an hour he and his staff diagnosed the issue !! They found that the Intake Manifold was not seated properly and was leaking vacuum . also the spark plugs were the wrong type and the spark plug wires were broken and some were not connected to the spark plugs !!! So the engine was not getting consistent spark on all the cylinders. WHEW !! Finally a Competent honest Mechanic :))))) I will never take my car any other place EVER !!!
Also, because I am a Costco Member I got a 15% discount !! I will never Take my Car any other Repair shop EVER And YOU shouldn't Either !!! Thank You Costco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RP
Richard P.
Ram 1500
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Richard said this business always takes care of his vehicle, they have a fair price and he can trust them. Hector rocks.

Richard H.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Richard said that the place was great and he recommends them.

GC
Gary C.
Toyota Tundra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the business did a very good job.

NF
Nicole F.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Nicole said this business's customer service was great and it was a fast in and out process.

JODI C.
Scion xB
12/28/2019
carlos
such a pleasure to. do business with

DANNY L.
Delray Beach, FL
12/24/2019
Love this place they always tell you what you need and what you can wait for. Alway smiling and great service,

ZK
Zoran K.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Zoran said this business is very good. He said their service was too expensive. He said he had no issues with the owner and employees.

FY
Frank Y.
Mercedes-Benz E550
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he was very satisfied with this business. He made an appointment, they kept the appointment, and did what they said they were going to do.

Adalberto M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Adalberto said the staff gave a great service, he was in and out quickly, his vehicle was nice and clean. He added that aside from the oil change they also checked his engine and they found that the gasket needed fixing so they told him that since they are changing the oil, they will also fix the gasket and he was very appreciative that they did that.

Scion xB
11/26/2019
getting. a lube job
always get the best service by ppms known. hector for many years trust him. with my car. awesome cust service clean. place carlos his son very nice respectful

TC
THOMAS C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/17/2019
Wonderful Service!
PPMS took my car right away as I coasted into the shop with no electrical power. They immediately diagnosed a problem with the alternator and the battery. They explained that how the two work together in a system and gave me the option to replace just the alternator; or both. I replaced both to extend their combined longevity. Thank you PPMS for educating me so that I could make the best decision. PPMS is a solid team that I trust and will return again and again.
Hector R., President from Performance Plus Motor Sports responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Tom, As always its a honor to work on your car . Thank You for your trust on PP MOTORSPORTS.

Boca Raton, FL
11/16/2019
Nice job
Fixed the engine mounts and did good job.
Hector R., President from Performance Plus Motor Sports responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the visit.

WD
WASHINETON D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/15/2019
friendliness pay attention to detail: work very well with customers.
very good work , in a timely manner. professional

DENNIS R.
11/15/2019
They do what they say, and say what they do. Left happy, with my vehicle running great again.
The Performance Plus crew are a pleasure to work with. They make it personal, in a good way. Keep up the good work.
Having (3) 20+-year-old vehicles it is great to have someone you can to trust, will keep them in optimum running condition.
Dennis Rivera