SA
Steve A.
09/12/2019
Always great service at Performance
Last minute request for an oil change. Asked if I wanted the tires rotated even if they aren't due for another 1000 miles. Also checked the brakes. They are thorough as always!

09/05/2019
Thorough and very professional
Not only did my car get the required work done but the tech also noticed another issue and bought it to my attention.

07/29/2019
excellent service
always upfront and fair pricing, also great customer service

NG
Nadine G.
Chevrolet Spark
07/13/2019
Glad I went back!
I had left Performance.....not because I wasn't pleased with them but because I bought a new car and stayed with the dealership for a duration for the initial warranty. Decided to go back. Missed Performance. So friendly and they care about and know what they are doing!
Glad I went back!😊

07/08/2019
service
always very friendly and straight forward pricing
The Performance T. from Performance Tire & Auto responded on 07/10/2019

Thank You for your continued business and great review!  We Appreciate you!

Jonathan T.
Lake Geneva, WI
Mazda CX-5
06/27/2019
Thanks!!
As always, you guys do a great job. From the scheduling a visit (to changing it), to check in and then a thorough analysis of and recommendation of what my car needs. I will keep coming back!
The Performance T. from Performance Tire & Auto responded on 07/10/2019

Thank You for the feedback Jonathan!  Glad we could accomodate your schedule and your appointment went as planned!   We Appreciate You!

Kansasville, WI
06/26/2019
Oil change and 100000 mile check up.
The service was fast and efficient. My car runs great.

06/24/2019
Oil change, on time and address the issues
Always take time to listen and address my concerns. Good staff, they know how to work with people. Quality work.

NG
Nadine G.
Chevrolet Spark
06/12/2019
Always feel I can trust them!
I have gone to Performance for many years and they have never let me down. Whether it's an oil change or something not so routine, you can count on them to get what you need done professionally and quickly. Always a smile on their faces too!

SA
Steve A.
06/10/2019
fair price for an excellent result
Andy and David worked with me on getting the brakes updated. They took a look at what was needed, were honest as to what needed to be done, and were able to accommodate my stepson needing a ride to get the car in time to pick up my daughter. Was very much appreciated.

Kathy M.
Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019
The service is excellent!
You had the inventory in stock.
We had a very positive experience.
Thanks

Quick service. Great ppl

Kia Soul
05/10/2019
oil change and inspection
Courteous prompt service. I feel I can trust that the work being done is correctly done. great staff.

Judy K.
Nissan Murano
04/19/2019
Good Service and explains the work preformed or needed
I have been a customer with Performance Tire & Auto for over 15 yrs and find them to be honest with their suggestions as far as car repair and will work with you to make sure your work performed meets your approval.

John M.
Rochester, WI
Toyota Prius v
03/27/2019
Efficiency plus
In and out on time with a 😃.

JU
Jeff U.
03/24/2019
The people I trust
After many great years working with Performance in Burlington, I relocated to Fond du Lac about a year ago.

I drove from Fond du Lac to have Performance evaluate a problem that others punted on.

Within an hour problem solved! Man I miss having this team in my back yard!

Dan C.
GMC Canyon
03/17/2019
Quick change
I was loaning my truck to my sister-in-law and needed the oil changed last minute. Performance got me right in and ready for the road.

Ram 1500
03/08/2019
honest
everything is always explained and for more complicated issues they always go the extra step

Carol/Steve M.
02/25/2019
Great place!
Great place with even greater people! I've trusted these guys with my vehicles for over 20 years. They are clear and concise with any and all repairs and recommendations and their pricing is very fair. I highly recommend them for any auto repair needs.

Alan and Joan L.
Honda Ridgeline
02/19/2019
They stand behind their work even when the problem is a faulty part provided by a supplier.
My vehicle developed and engine noise. It turned out to be related to a part they installed previously that failed long before it should have. Even though the part was not their responsibility, they made it right.