SG
Sandy / Jeff G.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/09/2021
They always get the job done on time. They do what they say they will do.
All went well. They did what they said.

NG
Nadine G.
Chevrolet Spark
04/30/2021
Always Pleased!
I am always pleased and satisfied with the service I receive at Performance. They are honest and I trust them completely with making my car run smooth and safely. I have been with them for years and don't intend to go anywhere else.

04/20/2021
a safe environment during the pandemic & friendly professionals at the desk.

TE
Tom/Melissa E.
04/18/2021
Quick turn around
Made an unscheduled stop for a battery, they took me in fixed me up and was on my way. Other local places didn't have time for a quick battery change. Nice to rely on a great place for last minute things

MO
Michelle O.
Genoa City, WI
04/09/2021
Very professional and honest.

Kansasville, WI
03/31/2021
Conscientious and professional staff.

Judy K.
Nissan Murano
03/23/2021
Good service and always explains anything that would need attention
Very knowledgeable staff and service is outstanding. If the staff detects a problem, they come out and speak to you about it and give you an idea on cost if you would like to proceed, or if something needs attention in the near future.

Jennifer B.
Rochester, WI
03/20/2021
Great Customer Service, pricing & assistance
Brought my car back in, oil change & I purchased 4 new tires. The Customer Service individuals were very polite, and helpful. Awesome work on my car, it rides really nice. Thank the guys in the shop. You won my business.

Carol/Jim S.

SG
Sherry G.
Nissan Frontier
02/17/2021
Great service at a fair price
The heater on my truck decided to fail when it got bitterly cold. The team at Performance got me in right away and was able to diagnose the problem and fix it promptly. Thank you so much!

NK
Nicole K.
02/13/2021
Clean, professional, respectful
A fine place to take a vehicle for service. I had tires put on here in the fall and came back for an oil change & tire rotation in the winter. I expect I'll have more service done here in the future, and that's really the test of a decent business is if the customers keep coming back.

Diane L.
02/05/2021

Marguerite H.
Lake Geneva, WI
01/22/2021
Great people
i always know when I bring my car in I can have confidence that the work done will be done right. But above all, its the people there that make all the difference. I recommend Performance Tire to anyone who asks. And thanks for connecting my new cell phone to bluetooth. This is a perfect example of why I think so highly of your business. Performance Tire. Good people!

RK
Rick K.
Twin Lakes, WI
Kia Sorento
01/15/2021
Tire Services
Great timely, professional service. Staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

TC
Troy C.
01/09/2021
Nvr an issue and spend time to help explain things