Jeff R.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/23/2018
Fair and honest service
Have always been good to work with.

Jon G.
Elkhorn, WI
04/17/2018
Waste of time and money
I went in to have my lowered 2007 Audi S4 aligned. They did align the rear better than what it was but still it was out of spec. They also aligned the front where the steering wheel is cocked to the left and the car pulls to the right. It’s worse than when I went in. So now I’m out $91 for garbage service and I have to go somewhere else to get aligned again.

AL
Art/Dutch L.
04/12/2018
honesty
I've been using performance since around 2006. There service and honesty in pricing is fantastic.They go above and beyond in not selling you anything you don't need.

TC

KL
Keith/Kim L.
04/03/2018
Doubling retail
I’m not a big fan of a business charging twice a retailers prices on parts that can be purchased yourself at a parts store for half that.

Dan C.
GMC Acadia
03/30/2018
New Battery
The guys at Performance Tire and Auto were great. The battery in our Acadia died and after jumping it we drove straight to Performance. I had 15 minutes to get to an appointment. They knew who I was as I walked in. I explained what I needed, gave them the keys and ran out. They checked the Acadia over, replaced the defective battery and had it ready for me when I came back. It is great to work with people who know you and take time to do the job right.

Julie/Todd D.
Wind Lake, WI
03/11/2018
Outstanding
They are professional , friendly , and knowledgeable. I’ve been going there for about 10 yrs and I’m never disappointed .

Randy/Sue H.
Kia Sedona
03/09/2018
Fast, Friendly and Fair
Performance Auto was able to fix our mini van in short order and was mindful of repair costs.

Carol/Jim S.
Kansasville, WI
Kia Rio
02/24/2018
My Cars - Oil Changes - Tires - Repairs
I take all my cars to Performance Tire & Auto. Pleasant & Helpful Staff. My Cars & Myself Thank You.

John/Debbie B.
Pontiac G6
02/17/2018
Another great experience
The gang at Performance provided another “top notch” service visit for us.
They really care about their customers !

Doug S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Nissan Versa Note
02/11/2018
We are very impressed with the truly great service and care that is provided.

PF
Pat/Charlotte F.
01/26/2018
Friendly and on time
Performance is ready for you when you arrive and have the work order on the desk. The business is neat, clean and friendly.

SG
Sherry G.
01/21/2018
Great diagnostics!
Once again, you breathed more life into my 19-year-old truck. I can always count on Performance to find a cost effective solution. Thanks!

BF
Bob and Kim F.
Nissan Murano
01/17/2018
The people, the location, the professionalism and the value
Very friendly and responsive. Also asked for a future tire purchase quite. Options were given.

SA
Steve A.
Dodge Neon
01/11/2018
Thanks for the prompt service
thank you for taking a look at all parts of the car. You located the small leak in the tire and also replaced the battery...and completed the work in hours less time that you originally quoted!

Ryan G.
01/08/2018
Professionals I can trust.
I took my recently purchased car to performance to have it looked over. They told me exactly what they saw and did not add any parts or services that I did not need like other shops in the area. I was told how much wear I had on my brakes I believe it was 90% worn on the fronts and 70% on the rear brakes. the last car I had was a Chevy cobalt and I was always having problems with it so I took it in after a head gasket leak and was told I could try a head gasket sealer that is poured into the radiator. He also told me that he did not think my car was worth the head gasket repair and told me I might want to look into a new vehicle, which could mean that the shop would possibly make less money with me having a more reliable vehicle. That is the way this shop is always thinking of the customer, fast and reasonable

Jeff/Gail/Jake B.
Twin Lakes, WI
12/30/2017
Oil Change
As always, quick and friendly. Offered suggestions for 100,000 maintenance, but not pushy

Tom and Kim S.
12/21/2017
Always looking out for us
As always, Scott and his team made recommendations that solved the problem and were the most cost effective option.

Debbie/John P.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/20/2017
They are the best in the county!
Everyone’s friendly and helpful. Our family has been coming here for over 25 years with a lot of different cars. They always do a great job. brakes, tires, oil changes doesn’t matter big or small this is our first stop!

SG
Sandy G.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/13/2017
You always get my cars in for service in a timely manner. You always listen to my claimants and look for answers. You are always friendly. You get A+ from me which is not easy to get from me.