BD
Beth & Kevin D.
07/21/2020
Have Taken My Vehicles Here for years and great service every time

05/29/2020
Very helpful and more than fair with costs
Excellent service and very helpful in solving a persistent brake noise problem on my 12 year old car. Also provided some repair parts at no costs even though the parts were a little out of warranty. We have used this service department for decades and will continue to do so.

Elkhorn, WI
05/29/2020
Professional service every time!
Getting new tires was fun. They helped me make a purchase decision based upon my driving habits and annual mileage. They also did an oil change and brake inspection for me. The people I worked with there were terrific. I'll be back.

Ron R.
05/27/2020
Accurate, friendly service
The Performance Tire & Auto staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I had just picked up a screw in a tire and they were able to help me out right away. They also have excellent COVID-19 precautions in place. As a returning customer, I have always felt confident bringing my vehicles here for service.

Colleen C.
GMC Sonoma
05/20/2020
Always excellent service!
I've taken all my cars to Performance over the years and have always been totally satisfied with their work and customer service. My last visit was great, as usual, and I was very pleased to see their commitment to social distancing and keeping everyone safe.

TC
Troy C.
05/09/2020
Brought car in for one thing. During inspection they found another thing wrong and fixed it immediately

NG
Nadine G.
Chevrolet Spark
05/09/2020
45,000 Milestone!
Just had my car serviced🤸45,000 mile check-up...eek! But Thanx to performance and staff my auto is purring like a kitten 🐈
In all seriousness though...they are the most professional yet friendly and I don't feel like just a "number". Even in all this Covid change, they're doing it right!
Thank you!♥️

Kai A.
East Troy, WI
04/28/2020
Good work
Fast and good service and a grate prices will go back

J. Robert/ Jennie K.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/21/2020
Oil Change in the time of COVID 19
Excellent and safety conscience service. Thanks for being open and still observing safe distancing and providing your usual great service.

KG
Ken G.
Trevor, WI
Ford Police Interceptor
03/22/2020
Knowledgable & friendly staff
I brought my flat tire in for repair, they repaired in about 20 minutes at a reasonable cost. They then installed the tire back on the truck, put the spare back up under the truck, and put the jack and hardware back in the factory location. Customer service you rarely see anymore.

Ryan S.
03/19/2020
Good service, fast quality results
Great staff willing to get the job done fast and they do it right.

03/19/2020
Always go the extra mile to solve a problem
I had a intermittent problem with a strange noise related to the rear brakes of my car, that persisted over several months. Over three service visits they always made an effort to diagnose the problem, try a repair or remedy, and at no cost to me. The service managers are great to work with and are very customer focussed.
Performance Auto has been our go-to auto service shop for decades and will continue to be in the future.

John M.
Rochester, WI
Toyota Prius v
03/13/2020
Prompt
I know it was only an oil change, but done in a timely manor and always with a smile and friendly greetings.

Doug S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Nissan Rogue
03/03/2020
Always outstanding service
Now our 4th car brought in for service. We always trust them completely with all our automotive service needs.