11/17/2020

Marguerite H.
Lake Geneva, WI
11/09/2020
Trust.
I can always trust Performance Tire to do the job right, at a fair price. TRUST.

Mary M.
Kansasville, WI
11/01/2020
Performance Auto
Very knowledgeable staff. No waiting. I’ve been taking my car there for oil change and tires as needed for years.
I would highly recommend.

MV
Michael/Carolyn V.
Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2020
Great job during the pandemic
As always the service was great. Also they are doing a really fantastic job making customers feel safe during the pandemic. The waiting area is spotless, plenty of hand sanitizer, the chairs are spread out and the front desk has been cleverly blocked/distanced by a row of display tires. You can tell they have done everything possible to ensure a safe experience for customers and employees alike. If you have health concerns (or not) I wouldn’t hesitate taking my car here for service.

Judy K.
Nissan Murano
09/25/2020
Good Service and explains the work preformed or needed
I have been a customer with Peformance for many years and have been always satisfied with their service and explanation of what was done or might need to be done. They are courteous and go above and beyond for their customers.

AP
Anita / Mark P.
Whitewater, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/25/2020
Very professional staff, quality work

Randy/Sue H.
Kia Sedona
09/21/2020
Honest and Straight Foreward
Performance always does a great job at a reasonable cost. Discounted final bill with local coupons that I was not aware were available.

Scott / Laura W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2020
The professionalism from start to finish.
Every time I call trying to schedule a last minute appointment, they do their best to make things work.
From scheduling to checking out, the staff does a great job updating you on progress of the work performed and other maintenance needed.

Richard M.
Nissan Sentra
08/08/2020
New tires
The gentleman that helped me with my tire selection was very knowledgeable and gave me options to meet my needs without overselling one tire over another.

When I arrived at my appointment they started on my car right away and they were done in less than an hour.

BD
Beth & Kevin D.
07/21/2020
Have Taken My Vehicles Here for years and great service every time

05/29/2020
Very helpful and more than fair with costs
Excellent service and very helpful in solving a persistent brake noise problem on my 12 year old car. Also provided some repair parts at no costs even though the parts were a little out of warranty. We have used this service department for decades and will continue to do so.

Elkhorn, WI
05/29/2020
Professional service every time!
Getting new tires was fun. They helped me make a purchase decision based upon my driving habits and annual mileage. They also did an oil change and brake inspection for me. The people I worked with there were terrific. I'll be back.

Ron R.
05/27/2020
Accurate, friendly service
The Performance Tire & Auto staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I had just picked up a screw in a tire and they were able to help me out right away. They also have excellent COVID-19 precautions in place. As a returning customer, I have always felt confident bringing my vehicles here for service.

Colleen C.
GMC Sonoma
05/20/2020
Always excellent service!
I've taken all my cars to Performance over the years and have always been totally satisfied with their work and customer service. My last visit was great, as usual, and I was very pleased to see their commitment to social distancing and keeping everyone safe.

TC
Troy C.
05/09/2020
Brought car in for one thing. During inspection they found another thing wrong and fixed it immediately