SG
Sherry G.
Nissan Frontier
02/17/2021
Great service at a fair price
The heater on my truck decided to fail when it got bitterly cold. The team at Performance got me in right away and was able to diagnose the problem and fix it promptly. Thank you so much!

NK
Nicole K.
02/13/2021
Clean, professional, respectful
A fine place to take a vehicle for service. I had tires put on here in the fall and came back for an oil change & tire rotation in the winter. I expect I'll have more service done here in the future, and that's really the test of a decent business is if the customers keep coming back.

Diane L.
02/05/2021

Marguerite H.
01/22/2021
Great people
i always know when I bring my car in I can have confidence that the work done will be done right. But above all, its the people there that make all the difference. I recommend Performance Tire to anyone who asks. And thanks for connecting my new cell phone to bluetooth. This is a perfect example of why I think so highly of your business. Performance Tire. Good people!

RK
Rick K.
Twin Lakes, WI
Kia Sorento
01/15/2021
Tire Services
Great timely, professional service. Staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

TC
Troy C.
01/09/2021
Nvr an issue and spend time to help explain things

OK
Otis K.
01/07/2021
Great Service and Friendly Atmosphere.
I've taken my cars there for years. Chris, Dave, and the gang are ranked number 1 in my book. I appreciate the professional feedback on my vehicle, and especially the friendly people that work there. I will go no where else for car service.

PF
Pat/Charlotte F.
12/05/2020
Tires and oil change
No complaints at all. On time, courteous , thorough.

TW

Safe professional service

Marguerite H.
11/09/2020
Trust.
I can always trust Performance Tire to do the job right, at a fair price. TRUST.

Mary M.
Kansasville, WI
11/01/2020
Performance Auto
Very knowledgeable staff. No waiting. I’ve been taking my car there for oil change and tires as needed for years.
I would highly recommend.

MV
Michael/Carolyn V.
Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2020
Great job during the pandemic
As always the service was great. Also they are doing a really fantastic job making customers feel safe during the pandemic. The waiting area is spotless, plenty of hand sanitizer, the chairs are spread out and the front desk has been cleverly blocked/distanced by a row of display tires. You can tell they have done everything possible to ensure a safe experience for customers and employees alike. If you have health concerns (or not) I wouldn’t hesitate taking my car here for service.

Judy K.
Nissan Murano
09/25/2020
Good Service and explains the work preformed or needed
I have been a customer with Peformance for many years and have been always satisfied with their service and explanation of what was done or might need to be done. They are courteous and go above and beyond for their customers.

AP
Anita / Mark P.
Whitewater, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/25/2020
Very professional staff, quality work