Judy K.
Nissan Murano
04/19/2019
Good Service and explains the work preformed or needed
I have been a customer with Performance Tire & Auto for over 15 yrs and find them to be honest with their suggestions as far as car repair and will work with you to make sure your work performed meets your approval.

John M.
Rochester, WI
Toyota Prius v
03/27/2019
Efficiency plus
In and out on time with a 😃.

JU
Jeff U.
03/24/2019
The people I trust
After many great years working with Performance in Burlington, I relocated to Fond du Lac about a year ago.

I drove from Fond du Lac to have Performance evaluate a problem that others punted on.

Within an hour problem solved! Man I miss having this team in my back yard!

Dan C.
GMC Canyon
03/17/2019
Quick change
I was loaning my truck to my sister-in-law and needed the oil changed last minute. Performance got me right in and ready for the road.

Ram 1500
03/08/2019
honest
everything is always explained and for more complicated issues they always go the extra step

Carol/Steve M.
02/25/2019
Great place!
Great place with even greater people! I've trusted these guys with my vehicles for over 20 years. They are clear and concise with any and all repairs and recommendations and their pricing is very fair. I highly recommend them for any auto repair needs.

Alan and Joan L.
Honda Ridgeline
02/19/2019
They stand behind their work even when the problem is a faulty part provided by a supplier.
My vehicle developed and engine noise. It turned out to be related to a part they installed previously that failed long before it should have. Even though the part was not their responsibility, they made it right.

Doug S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Nissan Versa Note
02/16/2019
Always great service and very knowledgeable
I am very picky with who provides my vehicle service. Never a worry by me when these professionals provide my service and tires.

02/09/2019
honesty
always great service and up front service . they go out of there way to explain all options

Volkswagen Passat Wagon
02/06/2019
The staff has great people skills and operates on a great schedule. Time is important to people. Thanks. Pat

GS
Gary S.
01/09/2019
Tire Rotation
Scheduled an appointment. Waited the expected amount of time for completion. Job completed.

WS
Wes S.
12/24/2018
Oil Change
Called on 12/21 for an oil change. Person on phone was nice and was able to schedule appointment for my vehicle next day. Arrived 30 mins early on 12/22 and they were able to get my vehicle in right away. Friendly staff and did not have to wait long. Price was not expensive either.

J. Robert/ Jennie K.
12/16/2018
Honest and trustworthy
We always bring our vehicles to Performance. With an older vehicle, we pick and choose what repairs are vital and make sense. We trust the advice we are given, and have not been steered wrong in over 10 years.

12/10/2018
honest service
Been going to performance for many years now. they are very accommodating on scheduling and explain all things in detail.

Carol/Steve M.
Buick Enclave
12/02/2018
Always great service
I've been a customer at Performance for over 2 years. They have always provided top notch service at fair prices! I highly recommend them for any car issues.

Kansasville, WI
11/26/2018
The staff is friendly. The work is started as soon as I arrive. If they find any issues they inform me at the end of the scheduled service.

Chevrolet Traverse
11/26/2018
Friendly
Very friendly employees at the desk. Unfortunately, nobody actually put air in my tires even though the paperwork said they did. My low tire pressure light actually came on shortly after I left. I then had to come back and have air added. Inconvenient on a busy day.

TV
Tom/Carie V.
Milwaukee, WI
Nissan Maxima
11/20/2018
Customer Service is great here!!! And their work is outstanding...
They do a great job on all of my vehicles

John M.
Rochester, WI
Toyota Prius v
11/19/2018
Spot on!
This team always gets it right and on time at a fair price.

11/09/2018
Excellent service!
Performance Tire & Auto found the reason my low tire pressure light was on. A small nail that looked like a tiny needle was in my rear tire. They took the time to find the problem and helped get me back on the road as quickly as possible. I highly recommend working with all the great people at Performance!