10/27/2019
service
went in to get a part installed and found not needed and did no t charge me

Randy/Sue H.
Kia Sedona
10/17/2019
Fast, Friendly and Fair
We needed brake work done in a timely manner and they were able to take care of us w/I 2 hours. Price was fair.

Doug S.
Lake Geneva, WI
10/14/2019
Always outstanding service
By far the most friendly and comprehensive maintenance team I have experienced.

TE
Tom/Melissa E.
Kia Rio
10/13/2019
quick service, and great recommendations
was in for something minor and added tires also took their recommendations to get other items scheduled and fixed. Great to know information that i had no idea, on what else was wrong with car , will always come back to them

10/04/2019
They are on time, do great work and friendly.
They want to make surest is done right and your car is kept ingrate shape and only repair what is need.

PS
Patricia S.
09/27/2019
Positive Review
Performance Tire & Auto Takes pride in their work and delivers a job well done. The entire staff is friendly and cordial. They have
more than met my needs through the past thirty or more years. I would have no reservations in recommending their Service
Department to anyone. Sincerely, Pat Staege

Judy K.
Nissan Murano
09/27/2019
Good Service and explains the work preformed or needed
I have been going to Performance Tire & Auto for over 10 years and I have found them to be honest in relaying information on repairs if need be. They explain the procedure and give you some idea on cost.

John M.
Rochester, WI
Toyota Prius v
09/21/2019
Always done right
This team always complete my service on time and done right the first time.

SA
Steve A.
09/12/2019
Always great service at Performance
Last minute request for an oil change. Asked if I wanted the tires rotated even if they aren't due for another 1000 miles. Also checked the brakes. They are thorough as always!

09/05/2019
Thorough and very professional
Not only did my car get the required work done but the tech also noticed another issue and bought it to my attention.

07/29/2019
excellent service
always upfront and fair pricing, also great customer service

NG
Nadine G.
Chevrolet Spark
07/13/2019
Glad I went back!
I had left Performance.....not because I wasn't pleased with them but because I bought a new car and stayed with the dealership for a duration for the initial warranty. Decided to go back. Missed Performance. So friendly and they care about and know what they are doing!
Glad I went back!😊

07/08/2019
service
always very friendly and straight forward pricing
The Performance T. from Performance Tire & Auto responded on 07/10/2019

Thank You for your continued business and great review!  We Appreciate you!

Jonathan T.
Lake Geneva, WI
Mazda CX-5
06/27/2019
Thanks!!
As always, you guys do a great job. From the scheduling a visit (to changing it), to check in and then a thorough analysis of and recommendation of what my car needs. I will keep coming back!
The Performance T. from Performance Tire & Auto responded on 07/10/2019

Thank You for the feedback Jonathan!  Glad we could accomodate your schedule and your appointment went as planned!   We Appreciate You!

Kansasville, WI
06/26/2019
Oil change and 100000 mile check up.
The service was fast and efficient. My car runs great.

06/24/2019
Oil change, on time and address the issues
Always take time to listen and address my concerns. Good staff, they know how to work with people. Quality work.

NG
Nadine G.
Chevrolet Spark
06/12/2019
Always feel I can trust them!
I have gone to Performance for many years and they have never let me down. Whether it's an oil change or something not so routine, you can count on them to get what you need done professionally and quickly. Always a smile on their faces too!

SA
Steve A.
06/10/2019
fair price for an excellent result
Andy and David worked with me on getting the brakes updated. They took a look at what was needed, were honest as to what needed to be done, and were able to accommodate my stepson needing a ride to get the car in time to pick up my daughter. Was very much appreciated.

Kathy M.
Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019
The service is excellent!
You had the inventory in stock.
We had a very positive experience.
Thanks