TV
Tom/Carie V.
Milwaukee, WI
Nissan Maxima
11/20/2018
Customer Service is great here!!! And their work is outstanding...
They do a great job on all of my vehicles

John M.
Rochester, WI
Toyota Prius v
11/19/2018
Spot on!
This team always gets it right and on time at a fair price.

11/09/2018
Excellent service!
Performance Tire & Auto found the reason my low tire pressure light was on. A small nail that looked like a tiny needle was in my rear tire. They took the time to find the problem and helped get me back on the road as quickly as possible. I highly recommend working with all the great people at Performance!

Michelle and Paul B.
Elkhorn, WI
10/21/2018
Always left impressed
I was, and am, very impressed with the quality of care I get from the employees of Performance, in Burlington. My wife and I have been going to Performance for around 10 years. We always get a straight answer from Dave; you can tell he doesn’t try to sucker you into more repairs and always guides you on common sense decisions for your vehicle.

This last visit, we came in because of a pulsation in the front brake. I knew I had just had my brakes replaced within the calendar year, so it was out of place. When talking to the front desk worker, I believe Andy, he told me that it was the front brake. Before I could react he continued and said because it was just recently done that the repairs would be covered under the warranty.
I was just so impressed that you guys back your product. That’s hard to find in this day and age. I always tell people where I go to get my car serviced. Thank you for your commitment and support; we won’t go anywhere else!

Lake Geneva, WI
10/15/2018
Good work as usual
good work as usual

AW
Ann W.
10/03/2018
Again and has that hometown feeling, I am fortunate to work across the street and can drop my car off and pick it up with no hassle
Performance has that hometown feeling. I am fortunate enough to work across the street and can drop my car off and be assured that it will be done and ready for me to pick up. Thank you staff a performance

ER
Ed/Gretchen R.
09/26/2018
Friendly, skilled and efficient
I went in without an appt. after discovering an oil spot on my driveway. They looked at my vehicle and gave me a clear explanation, free of charge, and did not demand I make an appt with them to fix the problem. (I will, but appreciated that I wasn't pressured). I am always treated with respect when I go there, as are all the customers. love this place

AL
Art/Dutch L.
09/25/2018
customer service
the whole staff is always there for 100% customer service .will always get my cars fixed there and have been for 12 years or so

Acura MDX

Always treated well. Carol

SA
Steve A.
07/17/2018
I never feel taken advantage of
The staff is very friendly and willing to work with my schedule (I work out of town). The only reason I dock a star is because I wish they would take the time to drive on the highway to test what I say is wrong.

Jeff R.
Waterford, WI
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/23/2018
Fair and honest service
Have always been good to work with.

Jon G.
Elkhorn, WI
04/17/2018
Waste of time and money
I went in to have my lowered 2007 Audi S4 aligned. They did align the rear better than what it was but still it was out of spec. They also aligned the front where the steering wheel is cocked to the left and the car pulls to the right. It’s worse than when I went in. So now I’m out $91 for garbage service and I have to go somewhere else to get aligned again.

AL
Art/Dutch L.
04/12/2018
honesty
I've been using performance since around 2006. There service and honesty in pricing is fantastic.They go above and beyond in not selling you anything you don't need.

TC

KL
Keith/Kim L.
04/03/2018
Doubling retail
I’m not a big fan of a business charging twice a retailers prices on parts that can be purchased yourself at a parts store for half that.

Dan C.
GMC Acadia
03/30/2018
New Battery
The guys at Performance Tire and Auto were great. The battery in our Acadia died and after jumping it we drove straight to Performance. I had 15 minutes to get to an appointment. They knew who I was as I walked in. I explained what I needed, gave them the keys and ran out. They checked the Acadia over, replaced the defective battery and had it ready for me when I came back. It is great to work with people who know you and take time to do the job right.

Julie/Todd D.
Wind Lake, WI
03/11/2018
Outstanding
They are professional , friendly , and knowledgeable. I’ve been going there for about 10 yrs and I’m never disappointed .

Randy/Sue H.
Kia Sedona
03/09/2018
Fast, Friendly and Fair
Performance Auto was able to fix our mini van in short order and was mindful of repair costs.

Carol/Jim S.
Kansasville, WI
Kia Rio
02/24/2018
My Cars - Oil Changes - Tires - Repairs
I take all my cars to Performance Tire & Auto. Pleasant & Helpful Staff. My Cars & Myself Thank You.