Performance Unlimited

Don P. on 07/13/2016
"Incorrect repair on Tahoe"
I have to say I was completely dumbfounded when Denny told Don the part he installed was not the correct part to fix the car and then called the next day to say it was and save himself from trouble. The car is not repaired after we paid over $500.
I'm afraid to drive it. You Denny should be responsible. Joby
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/08/2016
Review Created: 07/13/2016 08:12 AM
Denny N. at Performance Unlimited responded on 07/29/2016

Many times when a customer comes in with an intermitent driveability issue, that does not act up when at the shop, we will do our very best to look at every component possible, to find a solution. We found an issue with a component that would cause the same symptom you were facing. We replaced it in an effort to make the vehicle safe for you to drive. As it turns out, even though this component was faulty it did not cure your driveability issue. I appreciated the opportunity to revisit your vehicle once the driveability symptom was more prevelant. This enabled us to locate the problem and take care of it for you. I hope you understand how important your business is to me. Thanks again. Denny

Displaying 1 Review