Latest Review about 1 month ago

KH
Keith H.
05/16/2018
Spectacular service!
I get all my service work done here. Recently had my muffler and dual exhaust replaced among a couple other fixes on my truck. Denny and his crew did a fantastic job, it turned out great. I couldn't be happier with taking all my vehicles here over the years. Thanks for the great service, and honesty you provide Denny!

Jack T.
04/04/2018
Always great service
We have always received exceptional service from the team at Performance.

TZ
Tom Z.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/29/2018
Great Work, Low Prices, Friendly Service.
Great Work, Low Prices, Friendly Service (I wish I could say the same things for the Internal Revenue Service).

Ryan H.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did quality work.

Joel B.
Spring Grove, IL
Volvo
03/18/2018
Great Repair Shop
Nothing but the best service at Performance Unlimited. I have 100% confidence that my car gets fixed properly and they will only do repairs that are necessary.

BP
Brian P.
Chevrolet Astro
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Brian said everything is good. They do very good work. They have a quality business.

GO
Geoff O.
Genoa City, WI
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Geoff said she likes the business and she's happy with the work.

JoAnne S.
Richmond, IL
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/07/2018
I've always found that they do very good work and are very efficient. If and when I have a problem they always get me in as soon as possible. And they are also very very pleasant to deal with.

BN
Bruce N.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he was extremely happy with the work and service he received.

KG
Kelly G.
GMC Envoy XL
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business did a great job with reasonable prices.

Julie S.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the business provides good and prompt service.

MA
Mark A.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Mark said everything was done right at this business. The staff were very nice.

BC
Barb C.
Spring Grove, IL
GMC Terrain
02/18/2018
Great people
The technicians are highly qualified and courteous. I have complete confidence in their ability to diagnosis any problem I bring to them. The owner works very hard to keep up with the demand and latest technology. Great folks to deal with!

Brad B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2018
Terrific service
Very accommodating and when they found the exact problem I took it in for they called me and told me exactly what the problem was and what the cost would be before they went ahead and fixed it. They also found my battery was getting weak and just wanted to let me know. After getting a price on that I had them replace it as well. No better place to find a dead battery then while it's getting serviced.

MO
Mary O.
02/14/2018
Replaced battery
I can always count on your business to get my work done correctly.

V
Valued Customer
02/14/2018
Excellence in the industry
Expectations exceeded once again! Every time I bring my vehicle to Performance Unlimited I am greeted with kindness. The technicians listen to the issues and the machine comes back fixed. All done in a price range I expected.
Truly, The Professionals in the area. Highly recommended.

GS
Gus S.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Gus said he appreciated the service.

WH
Wayne H.
Johnsburg, IL
Suzuki Grand Vitara
02/11/2018
Honest people who will only do the necessary work, and do it well.
Have been going to Performance Unlimited for probably 25 years. They have always done quality work at a fair price. I also feel they only repair what is necessary, and not take advantage of you with added on unnecessary repairs.

CV
Casey V.
Mazda Protege
02/10/2018
Darn
Wrong sunvisor. My recollection was ordering drivers side but the other side was ordered now a month later I still dont have the part. Then even after a new exhaust a month or so ago now it seams the fatality converter is bad. Was told but never received a quote for a new one. Then I was charged $40 to install a light bulb and run a diagnosis to determine the catalytic converter is bad. Things didn’t work out so well this time. I gave you 5 stars and recommended you because of who you are but this one after about $4,000 slipped through the cracks.

Josh G.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the staff got the job done. They did pretty good work. His vehicle doesn't smell like oil anymore, so his problem was solved.