EC

ELMER C.
Toyota Yaris iA
03/06/2020
Amazing Customer Service
Every single time I’ve stopped at Peruva I received an excellent service and customer service for all its staff.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you vey much for the feedback and th ekind words! we appreciate it.

CARLOS M.
Kentfield, CA
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
03/05/2020
Great and friendly service
As always, very professional and friendly, great work ethics!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you! we appreciate the feedback

LEE M.
Mill Valley, CA
02/26/2020
Love working with Louis and his team.
I appreciate their honest and affordable quotes. They’re always able to work me into their schedule and are very accommodating.

I recommend them to all my colleagues.

EE
ETHAN E.
San Francisco, CA
02/11/2020
Best Autorepair Around
Luis and his team provide outstanding service. They are the most honest, reliable and trustworthy mechanics we have ever used.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy that you trust us and that your are satisfied with our service. Thank you for the feedback.

Aaron M.
Petaluma, CA
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said he thinks they did a good job.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you! we appriciate the feedback.

Roger H.
Mill Valley, CA
Lexus LX 470 Luxury SUV
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Roger said his experience was fantastic and would not go anywhere else. They were awesome and Louie was the best.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you very much!! We appreciate the feedback and we are very happy that you are satified with our service.

HM
HUNTLY M.
Mitsubishi Montero
01/23/2020
Truly professional service by friendly, dependable mechanics.
My vehicle has had a very reliable service history since I bought it however when any mechanical work is required, I have no hesitation to take my business to Peruva Auto Services. They are honest, hardworking, friendly and very reliable. I have never ever had a bad experience here. Thank you for the great continual service!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you very much! we appreciate your feedback, and your kind words. We are very happy to assist you whenever you need.

JASON T.
Scion xD
01/13/2020
Customer Service Employees & Management.
Peruva Auto Shop has been the best since 2012, I have been going there for service until this day, & I still get NO. 1 customer satisfaction. I would definitely recommend PERUVA AUTO SHOP should you ever need your vehicle repaired. Great customer service, at times it can be fixed in just one day! Thank you PERUVA!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words, we appreciate the feedback, we are very happy that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for chosing us and for trusting us with your vehicle.

LG
Luis G.
Greenbrae, CA
01/12/2020
Outstanding
I took my car for 51,000 service, it was fast and very professional, I recommend Peruva Auto to everyone...very good service...
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you very much, we appreciate the feedback.

JHENY R.
Scion tC
01/06/2020
Excelente service!!
They did an amazing job on my car, very fast, accurate, they know what they are doing thanks guys!!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you very much for the feedback, we appreciate it, we are very glad that you are satisfied with our service. thanks

JOHN D.
Fairfax, CA
01/04/2020
Prompt 0 drama
I was a walk in took me as a customer without any delay work was promptly performed didn’t require any chitchat or follow ups I needed work performed they performed out the door done
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback!

SF
SARAH F.
Novato, CA
Mitsubishi Mirage
01/02/2020
I highly recommend the service :)
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback!.

GH
GRISEL H.
12/26/2019
Friendly and fast service
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.

BL
Bilvis L.
California
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Bilvis said this business was not the best, but they were okay and they cost a little too much.