JASON T.
Scion xD
01/13/2020
Customer Service Employees & Management.
Peruva Auto Shop has been the best since 2012, I have been going there for service until this day, & I still get NO. 1 customer satisfaction. I would definitely recommend PERUVA AUTO SHOP should you ever need your vehicle repaired. Great customer service, at times it can be fixed in just one day! Thank you PERUVA!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words, we appreciate the feedback, we are very happy that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for chosing us and for trusting us with your vehicle.

LG
Luis G.
Greenbrae, CA
01/12/2020
Outstanding
I took my car for 51,000 service, it was fast and very professional, I recommend Peruva Auto to everyone...very good service...
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you very much, we appreciate the feedback.

JHENY R.
Scion tC
01/06/2020
Excelente service!!
They did an amazing job on my car, very fast, accurate, they know what they are doing thanks guys!!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you very much for the feedback, we appreciate it, we are very glad that you are satisfied with our service. thanks

JOHN D.
Fairfax, CA
01/04/2020
Prompt 0 drama
I was a walk in took me as a customer without any delay work was promptly performed didn’t require any chitchat or follow ups I needed work performed they performed out the door done
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback!

SF
SARAH F.
Novato, CA
Mitsubishi Mirage
01/02/2020
I highly recommend the service :)
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback!.

GH
GRISEL H.
12/26/2019
Friendly and fast service
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.

BL
Bilvis L.
California
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Bilvis said this business was not the best, but they were okay and they cost a little too much.

WR
WES R.
Novato, CA
Toyota Avalon
12/20/2019
Great service, friendly and helpful.
I always feel confident bringing my car to Peruva Auto. They do a great job, are always very nice and I know I can trust them. Thank you guys for always doing a great job.

HR
Henry R.
California
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the staff is friendly.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback.

DAVID B.
San Anselmo, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/13/2019
GMC Yukon 2003
Excellent service and trustworthy. Luis is outstanding.

LG
LUIS G.
Greenbrae, CA
Lexus IS 250
12/11/2019
Very Good Quality of service
Accurate, knowledge, honest service and affordable prices make ease of repair my vehicles. Thanks Peruva Auto Services.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you, I really appreciate your feedback, we are happy to know you are satisfied with our service.

DE
DANIEL E.
Honda Civic Si
12/07/2019
More Than an Honest Knowledgeable Mechanic
I’ve known Luis since he first started his business. Not only is he the most honest, knowledgeable, mechanic I’ve ever met, but more so he has been a true and helpful friend to me—even loaning me his personal vehicals on numerous occasions when I’ve been in a bind. You won’t find a more trustworthy person than Luis. I highly recommend Peruva to everyone looking for great honest car service.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you very much. We really appreciate your kind words, and we are very happy to know that you trust our service.

AR
Abner R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Abner said that they are very good people. He is thankful that they fixed his vehicle in a timely manner.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback.

AA

ALBERTO V.
Honda HR-V
11/07/2019
Professional and honest.
I have been visiting the workshop for years. Luis professional mechanic honest good person very dedicated to his business. Thanks PERUVA.