LG
LUIS G.
Greenbrae, CA
11/20/2020
Honestly and excelente job
I take my BMW for alignment, they did a good job
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks for your good coment, we are glad to be able to help you.

PF
PETER F.
11/13/2020
Honesty, knowledge, dependability
Always on time, fair rates and they really. care that your car works as well ad possible.

RAY R.
Mill Valley, CA
11/04/2020
And they showed me the broken part they replaced. And very fair and honest price!

ABRAHAM M.
Novato, CA
11/03/2020
Always Friendly staff :)

10/09/2020
Excellent service, great people 👍
My truck broke down this morning, peruva auto services crew did a great job putting it back on the road on only a few hours. Thanks for the help guys.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the feedback!
It's always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs!!

NP
NADER P.
Bel Tiburon, CA
10/09/2020
New brakes and caliper covers.
My dear friends at Peruva Auto took care of me yet again. Great people, great service, great shop. Got some new red caliber covers installed. Juan not only installed them for me but he also ordered them for me and got them there because I couldn't figure it out myself. Good work fellas!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 10/16/2020

We appreciate the kind words, it's always a great pleasure to have you in our shop, we are looking forward to keep helping you on all vehicles needs!
Thank you very much!!

San Anselmo, CA
Lexus GX
10/02/2020
Quick and friendly service
Nice people and great service
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the feedback!

Robert S.
Richmond, CA
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the customer service is great and the business is nice and clean. The personnel are both friendly and professional. They practiced covid safety and the prices are reasonable.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you very much for the feedback!

YR
YASHAR R.
Toyota Prius c
09/21/2020
Everything was great.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much for your good review.

KAM S.
Bel Tiburon, CA
09/10/2020
Tired of hidden costs
There should not be any hidden cost in tire replacement. I got a quote for $510 and in exit $30 was charged for tire disposal not originally in the quote. Please clarify or correct .Thank you!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 09/11/2020

We appolodize you feel this way. When you came by the shop on Saturday, Luis gave you the estimate on the tires including the tire disposal fee, CA tire fee and taxes, and he also added coolant to your BMW that day but he did not charge you and said he was going to add it to the bill with the tires, the tire disposal is only $16.00, $4.00 per tire, the only extra charge would have been the coolant. Either way you can always give us a call or stop by the shop so we can go over the bill with you!
Thank you so much.

JORGE S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/10/2020
Vw beetle
Great job and very punctual with their service. Keep up the good work!
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 09/11/2020

We appreciate the feedback, Thank you very much!

AF
Alba F.
09/04/2020
Great Place👍
They always help, Excellent services👍
Positive and nice😀.
Fast and Safe.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 09/04/2020

Thank You so much, our compromise is provide an excellent service.

LG
LUIS G.
Greenbrae, CA
Lexus IS 250
09/03/2020
Honest, fast
I’m very happy with the service of this business provides to my cars.I recommend this establishment for a excelente work honesty and a goof job.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you so much, we are glad to have your confidence, is our pleasure provide a good service.

JASON T.
Scion xD
09/01/2020
Best Service very reliable and Good Price for your Money.
Always there for service.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you so much, we appreciate your good Review, we are glad to be able to provide you a good service.

CJ
COLLEEN J.
Mill Valley, CA
Honda Element
08/31/2020
Smog + Tune-up
I've been a loyal customer for over 5 years. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. The owner, Luis Arco, runs a clean, honest, fair, smart business. He is good to his employees (support & training, has a high retention rate) and all of them are willing to go the extra mile for you. There have been a few times when Luis has recommended I not replace a part - or has surprised me with a lower cost than quoted. I really feel he treats his customers and employees as he might treat his family.

This shop is well-deserving of my loyalty - and yours.
Luis A., Owner from Peruva Auto Services responded on 09/01/2020

Thank You so much for your review, we are glad to provide you a good service and to have the opportunity of care about your vehicle.