AMY B.
Merrillville, IN
Chevrolet Sonic
02/18/2019
Awesome service
This is the second time I've used Pete and Sons. I'm very happy with their communication, professionalism and prompt service. Definitely quality work.

DEAN B.
Ford Edge
02/16/2019
Had time to talk to me
Listened to my problem, then they explained what they did

GMC Terrain
02/15/2019
Friendly, helpful & caring customer service
They have very friendly, helpful and caring customer service. They took time out of what they were doing to help me with my vehicle. They treated me as a person and a potential customer that makes me want to come back to do business with them again.

Nissan NV
02/08/2019
Great place
Great guys very professional

LORI S.
Merrillville, IN
02/04/2019
I called Pete and Sons because I was panicked about my car!
I was taken care of in a positive and respectful manner! Being female and not knowing anything about cars, I was treated fairly and in a positive manner. Everything was explained to me so that I understood what happened to be taken care of. Iwas really appreciative of it!
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that we were able to assist you, and we hope that we can continue to provide the same level of quality automotive service in the future! Do not hesitate to contact us with any automotive needs or concerns!

BF
BRIAN F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019
Quick service without appointment.
I stopped at Pete & Son's due to an exhaust noise on my car. With SUB zero temperatures coming the next day I wanted to make sure there were no potential problems.
To my surprise, they took my car right in and checked it.
This was the second time they've done a quick check for me with no wait or appointment.
Thanks again !
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled that we were able to supply you with the upmost level of quality automotive repair you deserve, and we hope that we can continue to in the future!  Do not hesitate to reach us with any future repair needs or concerns you may have!

PC
Phillip C.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said they were decent, honest and quick.
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We value your opinion, and we hope that we can be of assistance in any future automotive repair needs that may arise!

PM
PHIL M.
01/23/2019
Replacement of exhaust flange.
Friendly, fast and most importantly, expert work done; competitive pricing: No gouging.
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!  Your opinion means a great deal to us, and we hope that we can continue to provide the upmost level of quality auto service in all your future repair needs.

LL
Larry L.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said the interaction with the customer was not as strong as it should have been.
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience.  We hope that we can provide you with the upmost level of quality automotive repair in the future!  If there Is anything you would like to see us improve on please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will do our best to improve in those areas!

Thanks again

KRIS S.
Ford Freestar Wagon
01/17/2019
Excellent Service and Friendly
I have an old van-2004 that couldn't pass emissions. They got me in within a week and had the van done in a day. I feel the price was fair and that Pete was honest. He explained what I will need in the future and didn't trump up the costs now. I will surely be back with any other vehicle needs for our family.
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you so very much for the honest review!  We are pleased that you were satisfied with the repairs done, and we hope that we can continue that same level of quality in any future repairs that may arise!

thanks again

PZ
PAT Z.
01/17/2019
They are very honest
They tell you what should be done before doing it and if car doesn’t need that work they won’t do it. Honest
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review!! We are thrilled that we were able to provide you with the level of quality service you deserve.  We hope that we can continue to be of assistance in any future repair needs!

BILL B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/16/2019
Dependability, quality of work. Trust it's done right.
Brought '97 Cav in there in 2015 after it broke down nearby....had it towed. Guys seemed concerned about the problem and solved it quickly and correctly. The car broke down again recently -- brakes failed. Had it towed there again because I thought I could trust the work. Prices seem somewhat high; but work is done right. Satisfied overall.
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the repairs done.  We hope that we can continue to provide the upmost level of automotive repair service in all your future repair needs!

CARL S.
Demotte, IN
01/15/2019
Great service always...
The staff at Pete and Son's cares for their customers. No matter whether it's an oil change, checking tire pressure, or preparing my car for a long trip they make sure I leave there satisfied with the task performed. Thanks for looking out for me and my car.
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!  We are thrilled that you are satisfied with the service we provided, and we hope we can continue the same level of quality service in all your future repair needs!  Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any needs or concerns!

Thanks again

EW
ED W.
01/13/2019
Great service as always
Always the place to go
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/13/2019

Thanks for the kind remarks! Your opinion means a great deal to us, and we hope that we can continue the same level of service for you in the future!

Chrysler Pacifica
01/11/2019
I always leave a happy customer!
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are thrilled that we have met your automotive repair needs.  We hope that we can continue to provide you with the upmost level of quality automotive repair in the future!

Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/10/2019
Pete and his crew are fabulous!!!!
Just moved to the area. Was able to get an appointment quickly to take care of my car. Pete was in touch with me throughout the day to keep me informed on the progress of fixing my car. He was honest enough to show me the part that was damaged and had to be replaced. Very honest, professional guy. Will not hesitate to bring my car back to him if I ever have problems. Very fair at his pricing. Would recommend him to anyone needing a car repair !!!
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/11/2019

Welcome to the neighborhood, and thank you so very much for the kind words!  We are thrilled you chose to entrust us with your automotive repair needs, and we hope that we can continue that in all your future repair needs!

AG
AL G.
Lowell, IN
Dodge Dakota
01/04/2019
Last minute fixes fairly quick and reasonable pricing
Did work on my own truck but had them do one thing i never could do and price was fair timeline was fair.
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the kind remarks!! Your opinion means a great deal to us, and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied.  We hope that we can continue to provide you with the upmost level of quality automotive in the future.

JAMIE G.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/04/2019
Great service every time.
Always fast excellent service.
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review!  We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of quality automotive repair services.  We hope that we can help you with any future automotive needs or concerns.

EV
Ed V.
01/03/2019
Honest...competent...
A cut above, they stand behind their diagnosis and work,
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind remarks.  We are thrilled that to have provided you with the high lest level of automotive service that you deserve.  We hope that we can help with any future concerns that may arise!

DF
DALE F.
01/03/2019
The BEST
Pete and Sons is the BEST AND BEYOND!
I needed my van repaired within 2 days to go on a trip to Kentucky. Even though they were very busy they made time a d got my van repaired the same day.
They are the BEST and SO FRIENDLY.
I would recommend them to anyone
Pete & Joe B. from Pete And Sons Inc responded on 01/04/2019

Hope you had safe travels to Kentucky! We are very thankful for your kind remarks.  We hope that we can continue to provide the upmost level of quality automotive repair in all your future repair needs!