05/05/2018
Tire change
Fixed my tire at the spur of the moment.

BW
BETH and CHUCK W.
05/02/2018
See ice with a sme
Set up apt work was completed and they called me when it was done Thanks Pete

DJ
DIANE J.
Subaru Legacy
04/24/2018
Awesome Service!!!!
They are quick to get you in and they do a wonderful job!!! I'm very satisfied with their service.

Anonymous avatar
04/21/2018
Always ready to help
Leaky tire, car needed for afternoon, no problem!

04/03/2018

Brownsville, WI
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/23/2018
PETE!
Great service ! Honest straight forward advice from an expert!

TW
TYRA W.
Ford Freestyle
03/17/2018
Pete always listens
Pete always listens to my crazy descriptions of the sounds my vehicle is making and has never made me feel like a dork because of it. They give good fast service.

03/01/2018
FORD
I’m very satisfied with the work on my F150.

DENNIS D.
Randolph, WI
02/12/2018
Friendly
Very happy with the experience

KYLE B.
02/10/2018
Fast and efficient service.
I unfortunately had my car slide into a ditch during a snow day. I called and was told someone was currently towing out another customer so the time frame wasn't set. I was picked up in no less than 20 minutes, and had my car towed out in no time.

JENNY and KEN B.
Brandon, WI
01/27/2018
Very accommodating, flexible and friendly employees.

KH
KIM and TOM H.
Hartford, WI
Jeep Cherokee
01/26/2018
Wonderful experience!
Staff knew exactly what I needed and took care of it. They even noticed that my vehicle required an oil change and called to ask me if I wanted one . I had forgotten to tell them that I wanted it when I dropped it off, so I was very glad they noticed and called. Love this place!

LH
LEON H.
Oakfield, WI
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/21/2018
Always can depend on Pete's!
We had an 'emergency' repair so left the car after hours; followed up in the morning and had it back again in less than 24 hours all set to go - even with a nice vacuum job! We took it there knowing the job would be done right the first time - thanks. And yes, we often recommend to our friends.

KN
KATHY and ERIC N.
Chrysler Sebring
01/13/2018
Convertible
Thanks for coming and getting new tires on the vehicle - it would have been nice toi get the car back a bit sooner but we managed. Thanks again. Eric & Kathy Navis

TW
TYRA W.
Ford Freestyle
01/08/2018
I never get taken advantage of when I bring my car in. I know just enough about my vehicle, but not everything. It's nice to have a place like Pete's to go to and know they aren't trying to take advantage of what I don't know.

JANE P.
01/04/2018
Dependable and reliable
All service is done in a timely manner and done well.

DICK AND SUE H.
Mazda Tribute
01/03/2018
Great service, great people.
I've gone to Pete's for many years and have never been disappointed. The work is done as quickly as possible and the car is left cleaner than when I took it in. I know very little about cars and when things need to be done they take good care to explain the issues to my satisfaction. Thank you Pete, Chuck and the guys!

AK
ALICE and JOE K.
Chevrolet Prizm
12/12/2017
Great Place
Don't like minimum word count. Don't like minimum word count. Don't like minimum word count. Don't like minimum word count. Don't like minimum word count. Don't like minimum word count. Don't like minimum word count. Don't like minimum word count.

DICK P.
Markesan, WI
GMC Terrain
12/01/2017
Pete Knows
Always ready to keep you on top of car care

MARCIA G.
11/12/2017
Customer service and honesty
Best place to get your vehicle fixed!! Great customer service, honesty and Pete always helps when you lock your keys in your car 😊