Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Latest Review about 7 years ago

JOE B.
Bristol, IN
Joe
Great service however my car did get dinged in the parking lot and I had to buy a new piece for repair which they did not pay for. I was very disappointed with that. All other service, including why I was actually there, was very good.

MIKE D.
Diagnosis & Repair of '97 Expedition
Brought '97 Ford Expedition to them for diagnosis following past quality service on other vehicles. A diagnosis ($100) was provided, recommended $500 in repairs to solve issue, and decided to proceed. Upon p/u vehicle was running as bad as when dropped off; subsuquently left for them to look at again. After about 2 weeks, called and said they could not determine problem and lacked the specialized equipment to diagnose. Recommeded vehnicle be taken to Ford for diagnosis. Cost me $700 to diagnose problem, but I do have 8 new plugs! Next time I will take to dealer. Thought Pete's was a high end shop and would have necessary specialized diagnosis equipment w/o paying dealer prices. They should have informed me in beginning they lacked the special Ford diagnosis tools and referred me to the dealer. Giving them 3 stars as still believe they are talented, but believe my situation could have been handled better in beginning.

Kevin G.
over priced
Work to be perform was done by me in less than three hours and spent less than $250 so the price quoted 1100 was extremely high. My out of state plates possibly indicated I might be in a difficult position (not the case) so I felt I was being set up to be taken advantage of.

Kevin G.

KEVIN G.

LA
LARRY A.
Noblesville, IN
08/29/2011
didn't get it right the first time
they didn't get it right the first time, but did on the second. the prices are just slightly below what it costs to have repaired at the dealership...