Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Joe H.
Ram 1500
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Joe said Chris always seems to have an attitude and he seems upset with him and this time there were some additional charges. So he will not recommend them to anyone because no one should be treated that way.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 10/30/2018

We helped Joe out when no one else seemed to be willing.  We apologized for our attitude three times.  So, once again, sorry Joe for the attitude.  We hope to see you in the future.

AD
Aaron D.
08/26/2017
Good customer service.
Thanks to Steve and really quick response from the Pfefferle team. I really do like this business in Hamilton and has a good team. It really shows that they care and take the time to make sure we are satisfied. I am still not going to give it a full 5 stars because of the inconvenience on Saturday. Still recommend the place though.

08/26/2017
Good customer service, bad car service.
I tend to have good visits and bad vists with this place. This visit was a mix. Came in for a oil change and tire rotation and was serviced quickly, however on the receipt is says a 21 point inspection was performed. Car battery is dead completely. Could have been resolved at the service center if it was properly inspected, however I was stuck in a parking lot for 2 hours till AAA showed up for a battery replacement. Perform a proper 21 point inspection if the business mentions it.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/28/2017

Good Morning Aaron,

So sorry to hear about this.  I am going to put a credit on your account for your next visit which will cover the majority of a cost of an oil change.  Once again, I apologize.  Please call me when you have a few minutes = Chris 513-894-0025  Thank you...

Corky H.
Chrysler 200
11/23/2016
Made it right
Received an unexpected call from Pfererle today and they explained the issue to me and refunded me $65. I appreciated the call.

11/23/2016
Felt Overcharged
I was billed $300 for something the dealer quoted me $160 to fix. I rejected dealers offer because I have been servicing my vehicle with Pfefferle and figured I would get a better price. I took the car into them and gave them the details given by the dealer. They charged me $90 to rediagnose problem then called saying they needed another $110 to do smoke test which is what I wanted done to start with. I was already $90 in so too late to back out. The part needing replaced was a sensor, so $293 dollars later I get a $60 part switched out on my car. I think they should not have billed me the $90 diagnostic fee since I already had that done by the dealer before I brought it to them plus I got it fixed there. I will likely not return and will go back to using the dealership or finding a new mechanic that I can trust.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 11/25/2016

I just spoke with him and there was a miscommunication, which I apologized for.  We also gave him $65 back.  Once again, I apologize.  Thanks and we hope to see you soon, but not to soon!

Chris Pfefferle

JOHN C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/06/2016
Horrible one call follow up and still overall rushed
Horrible one call follow up and still overall rushed. No action to fix but to bring back next sat. Took to 2 other shops and they both gave written qoute and price up front. Car has been repaired now by other shop.
I'll stay far away from these guys. Thanks again for nothing!! As for Jim he cared more about his new roku then the customers.

03/06/2016
Seemed a little rushed. No qoute given just a bring it back??
Took car for an oil change. Staff was nice however they seemed very rushed. Was told I had a few issues and was shown the issues. Which I agree with they need addressed. Asked tech if they could fix or get me a quote to have it fixed. Tech Said yes. However they did my oil change and said $30.0 however no quote?? I then asked again and was told "ahhh bring it back a diff day".??? Ok so..?? Ask for educated guess on the price and time line to fix it. I was then told " ah bring it back later and we will see". Ok cool I had 1000.00 cash on me to get the issue fixed or quoted to be fixed later. But no takers. Ok Cool. Seems the business is older near by customers which is cool however I live down the road and they come highly recommended. Didn't live up to the service hype in my opinion. When you go to a store. They don't tell you price is ehh and maybe and to come back to buy what you came for. Very odd and very very rushed. No biggie..!!
I'll spend my money elsewhere I guess. Also on another note all 3 major part places has the parts for $50-100. Felt like they should have said " not sure if we have the parts in stock however
So for its gonna cost this and can we keep the car to fix this and we will call you if we find anything else that needs fixed". They could have called and at least ordered the parts. Hell no one even checked of they had the parts.. Thanks for nothing. John
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 03/07/2016

Hello John,

It sounds like there is more wrong with your car than a "quick" inspection would show us.  We set you an appointment for this coming Saturday 3/12 - to get a better look at the car.  It is very hard to give a price when we don't know "exactly" what is wrong with the car.  It sounds to me like Jim took care of you to the best of his ability.  Sometimes, things just take longer to figure out.  I hope you understand this.  See you Saturday, thanks,

Chris Pfefferle