Overall Rating 3.9090873/5Overall Rating 3.9090873/5Overall Rating 3.9090873/5rating 3.9090873rating 3.9090873
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PK
Pam K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
We had to leave our car overnight for repairs. They provided a rental car for us at no cost . We were updated as to the progress of the repair several times. Wolfe made the whole experience a pleasure . I would recommend the business to anyone who need either routine maintenance or extensive repairs.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Best car dealer ship in town
My visit to Phil Long Hyundai is always great! The server is great! David Moore is my service Advisor he is fantastic!
The showroom is clean and the sales people are very friendly they have always ask if I need anything and how I am doing and if I need anything to let them know.
I look forward to my next visit! :)
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/22/2019

Dear, D

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/21/2019 Category: Service
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/21/2019

Dear, J

Thank you for your review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

NS
Nicholas S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great overall service.
Great service and Dave was very respectful.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/21/2019

Dear, Nicholas

Thank you for your feed back! We are very thrilled you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BJ
Breanna J.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
Always friendly and super flexible with my schedule. Very trustworthy dealership!
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/18/2019

Dear, Breanna

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Kadin S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Fast and good service
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/18/2019

Dear, Kadin

Thank you for your review! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

WS
Will S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
bloom is off the Rose.
Cannot wait for separate Genisus dealer and service. Tired of being treated like one of the "Unwashed".

Dear, Will

Thank you for your feed back! We apologize for your recent experience with us. Someone will be calling you to discuss this matter. We want to make it right!

EF
Evan F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great customer service!
Stopped in without an appointment and they got me taken care of quickly anyway.

Dear, Evan

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Hyundai is awesome
Wolf greeted us like he hasn’t seen us in years and makes you feel like family every single time. He is so courteous and wonderful. He makes getting an oil change so laid back and easy.

Dear, W

Thank you for your kind words about Wolf! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

PP
Pamela P.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly service. They go above and beyond to make sure I am taken care of!

Dear, Pamela

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Sincerely,

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Servcie Team.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Poor Time management
If I could give zero stars I would.

Dear, J

Thank you for your feed back! Someone will be contacting you to discuss this matter.

AF
Alfia F.
Peyton, CO
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Accurate in what they tell you
I had no issues.

Dear, Alfia

Thank you for your five star review! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
No bad experiences here so far!
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/13/2019

Good afternoon A.

Let's hope there never are!  We appreciate your partonage.  Thank you for your business.

Hyundai Motor City Service and Parts

NG
Neale G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service, timely and friendly
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/13/2019

Glad Steve was able to provide you with 5 Star service!  He is looking forward to assisting you for your next service visit.

Hyundai Motor City Service

Peyton, CO
they are thorough
very friendly ,knowledgeable and not too pushy
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/12/2019

Good Evening L,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!  We appreciate the kind remarks and hope to see you for your next service visit.

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Service and Parts Department

RA
Robert A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Prompt customer service
Service manager and staff. We’re helpfull and knowledgeable about my car needs.
Ordered parts and scheduled service as soon as parts came in.
David my service technician was looking out welfare and time.
David M. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/12/2019

Robert, thank you so much for your five star rating. I appreciate you coming back to see me. Looking forward to your next service visit. Thanks again, David

AD
Allen D.
Manitou Springs, CO
2013 Hyundai Accent
Review
safety check
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Allen.  We appreciate the 5 star review. Thank you for your business.

Hyundai Motor City Service

TG
Terry G.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Performing services in a timely fashion and a great attitude

Dear, Terry

Thank you for your five star review! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Matthew R.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service and friendly and competent staff.
I normally use the blue link to set up service appointments, and the staff is always friendly and competent. I love my Elantra, And I loved the Sonata that I owned before that. I recommend Hyundai to others, including my daughter, who is very happy with the Hyundai Accent that she leased. I’ve always been very happy with Phil Long Hyundai!

Dear, Matthew

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a wonderful experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

VM
Vanderbilt M.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
5 stars

Dear, Vanderbilt

Thank you for your feed back! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Sincerely,

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Serivce Team.