Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.0399968/5Overall Rating 2.0399968/5rating 2.0399968rating 2.0399968rating 2.0399968

09/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I’ve always been impressed with Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City. Friendly service and staff.

Jan P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Timely and through. Always explain what ever is needed. Fantastic staff!
Friendly and professional!

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer Servicee
Great customer Service
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/20/2019

Glad David was able to provide you a Great service experience!  He appreciates the 5 Star survey!  Thank you.

Roseanne M.
Pueblo, CO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Staff is extremely friendly and efficient.
My wait time was less than expected with a positive experience from beginning to end. Friendly and personable staff. I trust their knowledge and am confident they will always have my best interest in mind.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  We appreciate you choosing us as your servicing dealership.

RV
Robert V.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Took just a little longer than I thought it would but a good job done as usual!
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating!  We appreciate your business.

Hyundai Motor City Service

AR
Adriana R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2019 Category: Service
As a Drive in
The guy at the garage door wasn't really freindly. David my tech Was amazing.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2019

We apologize someone at the dealership was not so friendly.  Someone will contact you to get more information. We are so glad David was able to assist you in the end.

CP
Cindy P.
Pueblo, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service!
I was greeted by name when I walked in the door (first time there!) David was so courteous and helpful. Since I was there for warranty work, we were provided transportation to/from our chosen restaurant and my vehicle was done in the time promised. Terrific service, thank you Phil Long Hyundai!!
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2019

You are very welcome!  Glad we exceeded your expectations.  David very much appreciates the 5 Star review!  See you next visit!

SF
Steven F.
Florissant, CO
7,500 Service
Got me right in and out. Checked over while car, oil change and tire rotation. Was in and out before finishing my coffee.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2019

Nice!  Your technician, Marco and Wolf, your advisor, appreciate your feedback and rating!  Thank you.

BE
Beverly E.
Canon City, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Satisfied
Always have a great experience when going to Phil Long Hyundai for service on my Hybrid. Friendly professional staff.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating and kind words.  We appreciate your business!

TC
Tim C.
Pagosa Springs, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Trusted Service
Love bringing my vehicle to Wolf. I know I’m going to get taken care of and that he isn’t going to let me drive away in an unsafe vehicle. I feel the service is above and beyond what I’m use to at other dealerships. I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else now.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you being a fan!  We are so appreciative you took the time to write such a positive review.  Wolf and our team are happy to be of assistance.

LH
Lisa H.
Fountain, CO
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Perfect
So we have an older Hyundai.. bought it used .. after 3 yrs it started acting up we took it in .. they were great .. kept us in the loop about everything..took longer then expected to get parts in but that was no fault on them .. its running great now and hopefully will get a few more years from it
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2019

Glad to assist in getting your vehicle back in shape!  Wolf greatly appreciates the 5 star rating!  Thank you.

PL
Paul L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service. Good Product
Good Service. Good Product. "Wolf" is an excellent service provider with great interaction with the customer.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/10/2019

We are happy to have been of service!  Wolf appreciates the kind words and wanted to Thank You for rating him 5 Stars!

ST
Steve T.
Woodland Park, CO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
My first experience with the service department was fantastic. This was what I thought was just an oil change but no...it was much more.All the checks were done fluids, air, and more. Everything was right on time just as promised. Thanks
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the great review!  Steve was happy to assist you and very much appreciates your 5 star rating!

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change experience
Very professional service from start to finish. I will be back for future services
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you T.  Glad to have been of service.  Steve appreciates the 5 star rating!  See you again for your next visit.

Christopher W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Reliable Services
Great reliable service. They always listen to my concerns, double check everything, answer all my questions, and they take there time to seriously look over everything on the vehicle to make sure all issues and concerns have been checked and fixed. I feel very safe knowing my vehicle has been looked over in detail and has been efficiently maintained by there mechanics!
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  Wolf very much enjoys being your advisor and appreciates the 5 star rating.

KH
Kyle H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/05/2019 Category: Service
The service managers that assist me are always knowledgeable and ready to assist me.
I had a great experience today. They were fast and my car runs great
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/07/2019

Glad we able get you taken care of in a timely fashion!  Thank you for taking the time to let us know.  See you next time!

09/05/2019 Category: Service
None
No comment at this time.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star rating E!  Glad to be your Servicing Dealership!

MZ
Monica Z.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
They worked hard to fit me in. Did a wonderful job. They were all friendly and professional.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/03/2019

Dear, Monica

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a great experience with Steve. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Sincerely,

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Service Team.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Super helpful and nice.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/03/2019

Dear, K

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Sincerely,

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Service Team.