Overall Rating 3.8571405/5Overall Rating 3.8571405/5Overall Rating 3.8571405/5rating 3.8571405rating 3.8571405
Overall Rating 1.95238/5rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Great service from everyone that works at Phil Long Hyundai.

Jack W.
Fast service
Quick oil change and tire rotation.

Robert R.
Pueblo, CO
Efficient
Thank you!

Dear, Robert

Thank you for your five star review! We are very thrilled you had a five star experience with us.  We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

John T.
Responsive Service
Great service. Got me in quickly and took care of all my needs.
Thanks.

Dear, John

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very thrilled you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Sean B.
Friendly and Professional
Quick, friendly and professional service. Did not try to up sell me services I didn't need.

Dear, Seam

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

KH
Keith H.
Manitou Springs, CO
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The service dept was incredible!!!! Very efficient and very great to work with!!! Can’t wait to have another oil change!!!

Dear, Keith

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had  a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PM
Pete M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick service!
I always feel welcomed 😊
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/17/2018

Dear, Pete

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

EK
Eugene K.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
good service
fast and good

Dear, Eugene

Thank you for your five star review! We are very thrilled your had a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Best experience I've had
I recently went to an appointment to Phil Long Hyundai in Motor City. When I had initially scheduled the appointment, they assured me that it would only take 30 minutes. When this didn't happen, I let them know that I would be running late. The staff's reaction to this was professional, courteous, and made me feel like they were treating my issues as their own. The quality of work is top-notch.

Dear, G

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Let us know how your next visit can be a five star experience with. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AA
Anita A.
Canon City, CO
Friendly
Was a little disappointed when I just had my tire rotated and I drove a short distance and my low tire light came on.

Dear, Anita

Thank you for your feed back. We are thrilled you had a good experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. Let us know how your next experience can be a five star experience.

Phil Long Hyundai Motor  City Service Team.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very good service at fair pricing.

Dear, P

Thank you for our feed back! We are very happy you had a great experience with us.  We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

PB
Paul B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly &Helpful
Great service, done quickly
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/12/2018

Dear, Paul

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Best car place in town!
The staff!!
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/12/2018

Dear, D

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us.  We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward seeing you on your next visit!

Laurie B.
Nathrop, CO
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Going Nowhere Else
I arrived for my appointment early, the person ahead of me didnt show, so I was able to get in early. The Service Advisor came to tell me my car was ready, and it was five minutes before my scheduled appointment time! A bonus for my Saturday! Everyone is always so friendly and helpful. They're willing to answer any questions I have. I drive over 100 miles to bring my Hyundai to Phil Long for service because I won't let anyone else work on my car.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/11/2018

Dear, Laurie

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

SG
Sherri G.
Pueblo, CO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Steve at Phil Long Hyundia is one of the most professional employees. I enjoy dealing with him and his suggestions on my vehicle. I look forward to my continued business with Phil Long.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/11/2018

Dear, Sherri

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us.  We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

KC
Kenneth C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
quality service
good customer service.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/10/2018

Dear, Kenneth

Thank you for your feed back! We are very happy you had a good experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

DK
Donald K.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Competent technicians
Took in my flat tire late in the day on a Friday. Got a new tire ordered since the old one was not reparable. It was then put on the following Monday and I collected the car and filled out the paper work for reimbursement since I had coverage with SecureRoad Sstandard. Thanks for timely work.

Dear, Donald

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Joel M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Remarkable service
The service and attention to the customers is superb

Dear, Joel

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a five star experience. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Service Team.

WC
Wendy C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Extremely helpful and courteous
Always polite, helpful and never tries to sell you something or fix something that is not needed.

Dear, Wendy

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Your service department is the Best. Your guys always clearly explain everything they will we doing.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/05/2018

Dear, A

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very thrilled you had a five star experience. We appreciate your business with us.  Thank you for completing our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!