Latest Review over 3 years ago

JANICE B.
02/11/2015
Knowlehge, friendliness, concerned for my safety
I never worry if I"m about to be taken advantage of at Phoenix. I trust them completely. I have never felt this way about other repair places I have mistakenly gone to in the past. I know nothing but they know everything about my Subaru.

TR
TERYN R.
02/09/2015
Customer service and good work!
I love this place. Tim is always personable and welcoming. He takes the time necessary to assess the situation and communicate with me regarding the cost and time associated with the visit. I am never intimidated or concerned when I walk into this place. I know they will be honest and take good care of me! Thanks, guys!

Craig B.
Infiniti I30
02/09/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Mindy. She said she trusts this business.

Steve B.
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Steve said that they were exceptional.

Jeremy A.
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Jeremy said this business was awesome. Tim and Steve, employees there, were great.

TH
TRACY H.
01/26/2015
I always feel taken care of and leave with plenty of information for future car concerns. They are wonderful!

BJ
BOB J.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/23/2015
Honesty and friendly Service
I take all my vehicles there because I know I will get a fair and accurate estimate for the work that needs to be done.

Michelle S.
Aloha, OR
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Neil. He said this business was very helpful, did a good job, and they have reasonable prices.

Jim R.
Waldport, OR
Volkswagen Jetta
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business does good work and they stand behind their repairs. They don't charge for anything extra that isn't needed and they fix anything they break.

Caleb B.
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Caleb said he likes this business and he has been going there for a while.

BD
Bill D.
Chrysler Concorde
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said she was happy at this business. She has been doing business with Steve for 28 years.

TR
TERYN R.
01/06/2015
Honest, friendly guys who want their customers to be informed and have a vehicle that is safe!
My van was due for an oil change and 110,000 mile service. Phoenix mechanics found that my spark plugs needed replacing. They also informed me that sometimes coils can be damaged if spark plugs are bad. They gave me upfront pricing on parts and labor. When I picked up my van I found that all my coils were fine! They also gave me lots of free advice about little things that can keep my vehicle running better and longer! This company is run by a father/son team who were both so incredibly friendly and welcoming. Knowing I knew nothing about my van's mechanical/operational needs they took the time to explain everything to me. This was a very refreshing experience and they will be the only shop that works on my vehicle! Thanks, guys! You are great!

DONNA B.
12/24/2014
Steve and Tim are the best!
I trust Steve and Tim with all of my vehicles!

DWIGHT S.
12/17/2014
Great Job Like Always!
We have been taking our cars to Tim and Steve for many years and have always been 100 percent satisfied. They communicate with us throughout the process. We have never had a problem with any of their work.

CL
Chuck L.
Cadillac DeVille
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Chuck said this business does a great job.

ROBERTA M.
12/16/2014
30,000 mile check up
Tim, Steve and Ben took good care of me and my car!

Merritt P.
Honda Element
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Merritt said the business has good prices and values. The staff is knowledgeable.

VO
Velora O.
Cadillac Eldorado
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Velora said the business goes out of their way for their customers. The staff is wonderful and caring. They do the work right, the first time. She would like to thank them very much for all that they do.

CY
Craig Y.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said the business does what is needed. They care about her vehicle.

Jillian W.
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Jillian said the service from this business was fine.