LORNA B.
New Castle, VA
01/22/2020
Inspection and oil change.
Took my Dodge Ram truck in for inspection and oil change, while I waited. Got to it promptly. The only thing I didn't like was that they charged me for 7 quarts of oil, instead of 5. It was always 5 before. I didnt notice until I read my bill later that day. I feel that they charged me $8.00 more than they should have. Thanks.

RJ
RANDY J.
Dublin, VA
01/22/2020
Quality work
Fast and friendly service.

WS
WENDY S.
Salem, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020
The people who work there.
These gentlemen always take excellent care of us and make us feel safe in our vehicles.

FG
FREDDY G.
01/14/2020
Fast friendly convenient and courteous service. Would recommend to anyone having car trouble

KC
KRISTIE C.
01/13/2020
Steve and his employees really do a superior job. They are very reliable and fit you in even when the parking lot is full of cars. Highly recommend.

01/09/2020
Honest Mechanics are hard to find
Simply put, these guys are great. They do an awesome job very fair pricing. Go here and you most certainly will not be disappointed.

SUZANNE H.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/07/2020
Pillis Brothers always does great work. Fair prices and great customer service!

DAVE S.
01/01/2020
Pillis Brothers provides the best service for my vehicles. They work hard and get it right the first time. Highly recommend them.

12/31/2019
Pillis Bros. service us quick and courteous . It was ny first visit, but I could tell by the volume of cars there that they are a local business that many people trust. I could see that they treated everyone in the same friendly, efficient way. I had all four tires replaced with brand new ones. I left for a few hours, but did not have to wait too long and my bill was reasonable as the same work elsewhere might cost considerably more.

MA
MIKE A.
12/31/2019
Honest and dependable service ...what you look for in car repair
Honest, dependable service, ....what you look for in your vehicle’s maintenance and repair

FB
FAITH B.
12/27/2019
Phillis brothers rules!!!
They are amazing mechanics & their customer service can’t be beat. I can not recommend them highly enough. I don’t live in Salem but travel to have them repair my truck. They are simply the best!!!!

Roanoke, VA
Friendly and honest service
Honest, friendly, efficient, good work.

JOHN W.
Salem, VA
Only garage I trust
Recently bought tires for two of our vehicles. As always, the work was done in a timely and professional manner at a very fair price. I mostly do my own work, but when I don't, I only trust Pillis Bros.

BRUCE M.
Buick Lucerne
Very honest, and timely
Have been using these gentlemen for several years. Extremmly pleased with their level of excellent service, and there honesty

NP
NORMAN P.
12/19/2019
Great Service and personality.
Great service, great personality, always stayed communicated on work performed, vehicle done when promised, was a great referral to me cause I am not from the area, but most of all, honest and honest on there price.