Pittsburg Automotive

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Dalisha R. on 10/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrible "
Took my car in for not starting.. only to find out it was out of gas.. they charged me 211$ to diagnose that problem.. when I picked my car up.. they did not tell me that my car couldn't switch gears.. they did not tell me that they needed to use a screwdriver to take my car out of park.. so they let me take my car and let me get stranded at a gas station.. because my car couldn't shift from park to drive.. so when I called them they said it was nothing they could do.. and they sorry for not telling me..
Service Date: 09/16/2017