RP
QUICK AND EASY
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE DONE RIGHT

12/19/2018
Treated like family
Service was fast and excellent.

Subaru Crosstrek
12/16/2018
the best garage
I depend on this shop. They do great work for a reasonable price. I trust them completely to take care of my vehicle.
Thanks guys. You're the best!

HP
HELEN P.
Chrysler 300
12/06/2018
Excellent work--the right price-all in a timely frame
They accommodated me in time, cost of repair and it is always right.

STEVE M.
Pittsford, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/27/2018
Years of Excellent Auto Care
I have been bringing all my family's cars to Pittsford Auto for many years. I always get the service I expect, an honest appraisal, quality work, and at competitive pricing. My car is delivered back to me within the promised time. Craig seems to be always there. I'm always happy to patronize a small family business, especially one as successful as Craig Barrese's.

STEVE M.
GMC Envoy
11/12/2018
Craig's knowledge and attention to every detail.
This is a great place to have your car fixed. I totally trust ththe work that Craig and team do to keep my car running. The work is done right, great recommendations, and only fixes what needs fixing. Even a flower for the ladies!

MIKE S.
11/07/2018
Super service
Trust, professionalism, expertise, listening to the client

Pontiac Vibe
10/31/2018
Fast service
I have used Pittsford Automotive Center for many years, and they have always been prompt and helpful with our car repairs.

Buick Enclave
10/30/2018
Craig and his team always listen and are aware of my requests/needs/etc.
Pittsford Auto is the best at maintaining cars!

Mr./Ms. S.
Victor, NY
Kia Amanti
10/20/2018
DEPENDABLE !!
I have been a customer of Craigs for well over 20 years !! I appreciate his professionalism in his work and his honesty.He and his team are great and have always done a thorough job on my little old Kia !! It keeps on running !! Sincerely ,Susan Serafino-Arnold

RP
RICK P.
10/16/2018
Great Job Again!
Craig and his team set the standard for excellence. They do quality work at a fair price.

Mr./Ms. G.
10/13/2018
Excellent as always
Courtesy, quality work, and attention to the extra little things (like topping off air in your tires)

Subaru Crosstrek
10/10/2018
A great garage
I love these guys. For any kind of service from the small the the large, they are completely trustworthy and the price is fair.

JN
JERRY N.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/08/2018
2004 trailblazer
Pittsford Automotive is very convenient for me. What i like about them is they will try to fix a part rather than just replace the part. I find their the price is very fair and the work is done in a timely manner. I also buy my gas their because i feel the non-ethanol gas is better for my mowers and automobiles.

Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2018
always available to assist -
Great customer service -

TOM M.
GMC Yukon XL
09/05/2018
Consistently Great Service
I've used Craig (Pittsford Auto) since 2005 and have always had both excellent customer service (scheduling is easy & reliable) and efficient, fantastic mechanical repairs (I've never had a problem Craig and his staff can't fix). Many times, Pittsford Auto has taken care of our last minute "emergencies". I have a number of business vehicles and also have them serviced by these guys. I can not say enough goods things!

JEFF S.
Fairport, NY
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/04/2018
Why They're #1 in my book
Cory noticed my tires were scuffing & took care of it before the uneven wear cost me big $$$. Great catch!

They always give me options for what needs to be done & how urgently. I can plan my repairs & budget accordingly.
A good mechanic shop that you can trust is hard to find these days.
These guys are tops!

09/01/2018
Amazingly quick response
Wow! The car sat unused for three weeks after you completed wheel bearing work. When we began driving it again, it had a rhythmic knocking sound. You immediately checked it out. Clean bill of health. Appreciate your careful, thorough examination.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/30/2018
Quality Service
No matter what the reason for my visit to Pittsford Automotive Center, I can trust that the work will be done right and in a timely fashion. Their customer service is outstanding. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

08/28/2018
Great Help
Craig and his staff are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and honest. They perform all the work that needs to be completed and inform me about the work that is pending, etc. They have kept all of our 4 cars on the road safely for years. Thanks!