Pittsford Automotive Center

CARY S.
08/23/2019
High quality
In my experience, the Pittsford Auto Ctr offers quality service at a reasonable cost. I trust that they will do a good job and let me know what's necessary for my vehicle.

JN
JERRY N.
Penfield, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/23/2019
Trailblazer repair.
Dropped vehicle off and repaired trans. lines. Good service and they call with an estimate. Price is always about what i figured and is repaired correctly.

RP
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE DONE RIGHT

Rochester, NY
12/19/2018
Treated like family
Service was fast and excellent.

Subaru Crosstrek
12/16/2018
the best garage
I depend on this shop. They do great work for a reasonable price. I trust them completely to take care of my vehicle.
Thanks guys. You're the best!

HP
HELEN P.
Rochester, NY
Chrysler 300
12/06/2018
Excellent work--the right price-all in a timely frame
They accommodated me in time, cost of repair and it is always right.

STEVE M.
Pittsford, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/27/2018
Years of Excellent Auto Care
I have been bringing all my family's cars to Pittsford Auto for many years. I always get the service I expect, an honest appraisal, quality work, and at competitive pricing. My car is delivered back to me within the promised time. Craig seems to be always there. I'm always happy to patronize a small family business, especially one as successful as Craig Barrese's.

STEVE M.
GMC Envoy
11/12/2018
Craig's knowledge and attention to every detail.
This is a great place to have your car fixed. I totally trust ththe work that Craig and team do to keep my car running. The work is done right, great recommendations, and only fixes what needs fixing. Even a flower for the ladies!

MIKE S.
11/07/2018
Super service
Trust, professionalism, expertise, listening to the client

Pontiac Vibe
10/31/2018
Fast service
I have used Pittsford Automotive Center for many years, and they have always been prompt and helpful with our car repairs.

Buick Enclave
10/30/2018
Craig and his team always listen and are aware of my requests/needs/etc.
Pittsford Auto is the best at maintaining cars!

Mr./Ms. S.
Victor, NY
Kia Amanti
10/20/2018
DEPENDABLE !!
I have been a customer of Craigs for well over 20 years !! I appreciate his professionalism in his work and his honesty.He and his team are great and have always done a thorough job on my little old Kia !! It keeps on running !! Sincerely ,Susan Serafino-Arnold

RP
RICK P.
10/16/2018
Great Job Again!
Craig and his team set the standard for excellence. They do quality work at a fair price.

Mr./Ms. G.
10/13/2018
Excellent as always
Courtesy, quality work, and attention to the extra little things (like topping off air in your tires)

Subaru Crosstrek
10/10/2018
A great garage
I love these guys. For any kind of service from the small the the large, they are completely trustworthy and the price is fair.