2078 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.68254/5Overall Rating 4.68254/5Overall Rating 4.68254/5Overall Rating 4.68254/5rating 4.68254
Latest Review 12 minutes ago

FJ
Frank J.
Morrison, CO
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable, personnel.
Prices a little high compared to other companies providing the same services. Overall, was a good experience, finished the service in a timely fashion.
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for the business and the review.  We try and stay competitive with our facing dealers and provide the best service experience possible.  We look forward to serving you in the future!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly team.

FI
Frederick I.
GREAT PLACE
Thanks for a great experience

Shannon S.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, trustworthy, and timely!!!!

Joshua A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service!!
Most Excellent.
I have had many cars and have been to many dealerships, too many to count to be honest.
Most dealerships fail in one way or another. Typically in my experience it's both in sales and in service for said vehicle.

However

I have been taking my 2015 Genesis (Hyundai) to Planet Hyundai in Golden since I purchased it.
The service department is top notch.
While it's not an industrial sized service department like you find at other dealers, this has the benefit of them being more focused on you and the care of your vehicle. Everyone is very professional and courteous.
Their prices are what I call, "Good guy pricing". That is to say they are not there to railroad you and are competitive on oil changes, basic service and tires. These are the only things I have had done to my sedan so I can't speak to anything else, but imagine it is in line with my other experiences. I find it refreshing and easy to deal with them. They have a courtesy shuttle and the usual customer waiting lounge.
I consider this my home base now with regards to servicing my sedan.

-The only thing keeping this cartoon a 5 star is that I haven't had experience with their other services.

*I recommend looking at the 2015 Genesis. I have the Ultimate package in AWD (All Wheel Drive) and really love it. It's their entry level into the luxury sedan market and easily competes with the Europeans. It's a sleeper and not many know of it.
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the business and the excellent review!

CP
Craig P.
Cheraw, CO
Recall work on our Sante Fe
I was really pleased with the speed and courtesy that we encountered at the service desk, they did a great job and finished ahead of the time frame that we were told when we dropped the car off. Thanks

Golden, CO
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly &Curtious
Service done on time with on issues.

Bennett, CO
30K Service
Prompt, thorough, polite and didn’t do anything that wasn’t required.
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Glad to hear we took great care of you and thanks for the awesome review!

CV
Charles V.
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Always get good service at the time quoted by the service representative
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the excellent  review!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service but salesman could use some work
I liked the service, except was caught off guard but what I needed. Service guy first said I looked like I was all caught up. I’m literally next sentence said I should get transmission, power steering flush and other services to be at 100%. Ended up costing about $700 plus total
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Sorry to hear that you needed extra work to be performed.  Sometimes those services sneak up on us.  Thanks for the review and we look forward to serving you in the future.

EW
Ernest W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly folk take good care of my car!
I trust them to do a good job, but I think everything is terribly expensive!
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Donald W.
Routine Service
1st service, smooth as whipped cream on a hot pancake! What’s not to love?
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

SK
Stephen K.
2005 Hyundai Accent
AWESOME JOB
I've bought 3 cars from Planet Hyundai and each sale was made with ease, the service department will do what it takes to make one happy!
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for your continued business and the excellent review!

Jeffery F.
Easy Service
Been in a couple times for oil change and minor service: pleasant and timely service each time

CJ
Charles J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive & to the point
My Hyundai has a 100,000 Mile Warranty. I do feel at times when I come in for the "Oil Change" appointments that there is always something else that needs to be paid for that isn't covered by the warranty
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the business and the excellent review.

FS
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Littleton, CO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
No muss no fuss
They took care of business, answered my questions and were very cordial
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks for the business and the review!

Golden, CO
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast, efficient service
I’m always satisfied with the Hyundai services. Easy to get an appointment, I like that they will take you home and pick you up instead of waiting at the service center. However if I do wait it’s a nice, clean comfortable waiting area. I love that my car is cleaned after the service. It’s the little extras that mean a lot.
JEFF D. from Planet Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for the business and the excellent review!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Transparent pricing and timely service
When I go to to Planet Hyundai for sales or service, I don't have to worry about getting the best price and thorough service.

Littleton, CO
2013 Hyundai Accent
Easy and Professional Service Experience
Scheduling is easy. Their team is nice and professional. Overall it is a good service experience.